Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bulgeboy

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby Bulgeboy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:25 pm

When I compare the experience that you Irishguy shared in your posts after your implant with my experience, I must say that students seem to do much better than teachers. So there is hope that the world is indeed progressing. All I can say is that I am sorry to read that you had such a rocky start with your implant by Dr Ralph. I do not know who Dr Ralph is. From what I read from your old posts, I have had a much better experience with my AMS 700 LGX implanted by Dr Garraffa. From my great experience, my only regret is that I did not get the implant a couple of years ago. Definitely, when this one wears off after so many years of happiness, I hope that I will be able to do this again with Dr Garraffa. I quite much do not understand these teacher-student discussions here. However, I just cannot stay quiet because I have had a great experience from the beginning to today. And my gratitude for the great treatment I received prohibits me from keeping quiet. To say the truth, from all the sad stories that sometimes we read about implants, I think that I would have paid even three times more than what the treatment cost to do this again with the same doctor. So this is my experience and my opinion which is based on my satisfaction. And I am a person very difficult to get satisfied as I am very perfectionist. To this end, it seems that students are now doing better than teachers; as an educator, I name this as progress. This is a good thing.
Last edited by Bulgeboy on Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

irishguy

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby irishguy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 am

I understand your logic bulgeboy but as I’ve stated in my latest posts the problem was down to me and not understanding the mechanics of the prosthesis. Yes dr Ralph has zero personality but mechanically my implant could not be better. Same size post as pre. Have it 8 years and have absolutely over used it. Looks great feels great.
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:53 am

But I’m glad that your outcome was brilliant and that there is another implanter in England that has a good name.. hopefully all Ralph’s Former students are too a very high standard
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,

Bulgeboy

Postby Bulgeboy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:54 pm

irishguy wrote:But I’m glad that your outcome was brilliant and that there is another implanter in England that has a good name.. hopefully all Ralph’s Former students are too a very high standard

I hope that everything goes well with your future treatment in Ireland, too. We know very much how the implant is also very important for our mental health. I really wish the best for you!!!
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks brother

Return to “Implants”