The Ultimate Implant Questionnaire

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
warrenw

Re: The Ultimate Implant Questionnaire

Postby warrenw » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Magicmike wrote: My measurement is 23cm. I read that cylinder sizes are 22 then 24cm. I'm not up to date on RTE so to size me correctly would I have to use a RTE. Dr Eid from what I read correct me if I'm wrong but he is not a fan of RTE'S

If you need a 23cm Titan then Eid could just trim the rear end of a 24cm to fit. I needed a 20cm on one side and 21cm on the other, so he trimmed a 22cm kit to fit me. But keep in mind there could be other reasons beyond size increments why an RTE is necessary, probably not knowable until surgery.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Were you satisfied with Dr Eid. I have a consultation with Eid and Kramer. This is the toughest decision I've ever had to make. I need to get it right the first time

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 am

Both have websites with pictures and videos. Of course they present best case scenarios. But review the sites and YouTube videos of the implant operation in progress. Then check out reviews. I got the AMS 700XLG three years ago and am thrilled with it.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:48 pm

I am reviviing this thread because I think it is super helpful to any new member.
recently Capatain1117 wrote:
captain1117:
I am a new member here..struggling with both ED and bit of PE(manageable with spray).I am single so dating life is affected by these two and also sexual confidence.

I am looking at options to treat ED. Those with the implant..a question for you

1.Does having an implant mean you can have sex even after you orgasm ?

My quick answer is "yes, of course you can continue thrusting after your orgasm, and I very commonly do. "
Please review this entire thread, and new brothers, do please feel free to add your opinions to this "ultimate questionaiire"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:15 pm

I am once again reinvigorating this thread, because I just received a private message asking a few questions. Shown below are the questions that I was asked:

how old are you and how old did you get the implant?

ANSWER: I got the implant at age 56, I am now 59

Did you recover your girth and lenght?

ANSWER:yes, actually likely I now have more girth and a little more length

Do you have a partner? How she reacted?

ANSWER: Complicated question. She would prefer a man who does not have ED, so that she can observe a natural erection that proves her sexual seductive powers. Since I have ED, the implant is the next best thing, and she has orgasms commonly on my rock hard shaft (in fact, she orgasms only through penis in vagina)--- so I think that she would say implant is an improvement
How womans reacted to the implant? They can fell any diference on the oral or vaginal sex?

oral sex---if not pumped to the max, likely not detected
regular sex----I doubt that a woman can tell, except that the hardness might be almost super natural (maybe super man like) and the fact that it will not go down is also unbelievable stud like

What was the condition that lead you to ED?

ANSWER: Venous leak
Does your penis fells cold? Do your glans fill up with blood?

ANSWER:penis is not cold--no change. My glans does fill up when I near orgasm, and my glans is improved in erection ability when i use trimix gel. The glans ED is a byproduct of my underlying natural ED severe issues---it was not worsened by the implant. Cock ring does fix my glans erection trouble
Can you ejaculate? How often?

ANSWER:I still have premature ejaculation, so ejaculating and sensation are of no concern at all. I only ejaculate once, because my partner doe not like penis in vagina for longer than 15 - 20 minutes, and it likely would take me thirty minutes to have a second ejaculation---there is no way that she would put up with that level of pounding
Last edited by TANGERINE on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:57 pm

It seems to me like that questionnaire lacks factoring in those men with peyronie's or prostate cancer survivors. Not that I have experience with either condition. But it seems, to me based upon reading FT. That those 2 conditions can influence the answers.
I just feel that anybody reading this thread should take other conditions into account when asking about results.
Other than that brief comment. Thanks goes out to Tangerine for his knowledge base & his willingness to share it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

proctor

Postby proctor » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Being a newbie to the Bionic brotherwood, I have one question -

Did anyone fathered a child after having his implant? If yes, at what age? Just curious.
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:51 pm

proctor wrote:Being a newbie to the Bionic brotherwood, I have one question -
Did anyone fathered a child after having his implant? If yes, at what age? Just curious.

I've seen several interviews on YouTube of a television reporter that got an implant due to his diabetes. In most of the interviews, he shows a child concieved after the implant was installed. He looked to be in his 40's, maybe very early 50's. Hard to tell cause the television people use quite a bit of makeup & frequently dye their hair.
Close enough?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

proctor

Postby proctor » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:46 am

Gt1956 wrote:

I've seen several interviews on YouTube of a television reporter that got an implant due to his diabetes. In most of the interviews, he shows a child concieved after the implant was installed. He looked to be in his 40's, maybe very early 50's. Hard to tell cause the television people use quite a bit of makeup & frequently dye their hair.
Close enough?

:D
Yes... but its surprising that no one is this forum ever mentioned about siring a new family post implant
Rigicon Infla 10 AX , 18 Cm, 2 RTE, 110 ml. Dr Andrew Kramer

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:59 am

proctor wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:

Close enough?

:D
Yes... but its surprising that no one is this forum ever mentioned about siring a new family post implant

Not surprising to me. Look at the average age for getting an implant. My youngest child is 44. Those much past 40 are past the children age. If all else fails. Artificial insemination should be a viable option. If you deliver the semen to the right spot, I'm sure that nature will do it's best.

Return to “Implants”