Dimensions of the parts of AMS LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Dimensions of the parts of AMS LGX

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 pm

I have never seen an actual LGX in real life nor seed drawings to scale with dimensions.

Is there any resource where I could see dimensioned drawings of an AMS LGX (particularly interested in an 18cm x 12 mm model) showing the length and diameter of the tips, the rear tips and how the rear tip extenders fit and, of course, the length of the inflatable tubes deflated and inflated.

Or anyone who knows those dimensions?

AMS has got to have the design drawings, but I do not expect they have them posted on the internet. But if they do, could someone point me in that direction please?

Thanks, all.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Robocock444

Re: Dimensions of the parts of AMS LGX

Postby Robocock444 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi Sheep,
Dr Bruce Garber in Philly has written two really informative papers with the info you are looking for. Completely informative about both manufacturers products. Look for these two papers listed towards the bottom. Hope this helps.
2 LGX Failures. 1 Titan failure. Best Dr's in Ct. cause much pain and swelling. Saw Dr Eid and had Titan 24 +1 installed. No pain or swelling. Back in business in 14 days !

Lost Sheep

Re: Dimensions of the parts of AMS LGX

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:08 am

Robocock444 wrote:Hi Sheep,
Dr Bruce Garber in Philly has written two really informative papers with the info you are looking for. Completely informative about both manufacturers products. Look for these two papers listed towards the bottom. Hope this helps.

I read one of his papers comparing the AMS CX, AMS LGX and Coloplast Titan, but do not recall that detailed dimensions were included. I will look at it again.

You suggested that links were in your post, but I do not see them.

Thanks for the reminder.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”