IMPLANTS AND TSA...WARNING!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: IMPLANTS AND TSA...WARNING!

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 pm

And yes, I agree, if the price of having an super long implant (over 24CM) is TSA trouble, well unlucky/lucky you.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm

TANGERINE wrote:
palace01 wrote:Interesting stuff here. I've probably flown 50-60 times domestically and all over Europe since implant and never once even had a pat down, or been stopped to ask about it.
I did lose 2" from the surgery so all I can say is that either mine is too small and/or all you guys are such BIG boys that you have received this kind of treatment! Lucky/Unlucky You... :o :shock:

I think that is the difference. Looking at the posts in this thread, anyone who is 24 cm or less gets through security TSA as if they were "regular mortal males" .

However, when the body scanner picks up a dick that has an implant bigger than 24 cm, the person reviewing the scan thinks "No way. That is super natural, There is no male on earth with that level of endownment !" And they push the button for extra screening (maybe out of jealousy).

Or they want a good feel

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:24 pm

The saturday directly after surgery in Baltimore I was on my way home back to California. The screener at the airport for the full body scanner directed me to enter and he did the scan. A few seconds later he yells out in somewhat a loud voice, " ok sir, you have a groin anomaly"! A lot of the passengers who were in the area looked at me like i was in trouble. I found it to be somewhat embarrassing. They directed me to a room for a pat down and was then allowed to proceed on. No big deal I guess.
49y/o. Single never married. ED issues started at 35. Basically hit and miss. ED progressively got worse even with pills. Implanted on Nov.1st 2017 by the outstanding Dr.Kramer and his wonderful staff in Baltimore with a Titan XL 26cm zero RTE's.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:18 am

My reply would have been very loudly also. " Yea I just had my dick fixed you want to see"

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

hturner12 :lol: :lol: I should have but i was a little too sore to think about anything else unfortunately.
49y/o. Single never married. ED issues started at 35. Basically hit and miss. ED progressively got worse even with pills. Implanted on Nov.1st 2017 by the outstanding Dr.Kramer and his wonderful staff in Baltimore with a Titan XL 26cm zero RTE's.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:30 am

Ar54120 wrote:The saturday directly after surgery in Baltimore I was on my way home back to California. The screener at the airport for the full body scanner directed me to enter and he did the scan. A few seconds later he yells out in somewhat a loud voice, " ok sir, you have a groin anomaly"! A lot of the passengers who were in the area looked at me like i was in trouble. I found it to be somewhat embarrassing. They directed me to a room for a pat down and was then allowed to proceed on. No big deal I guess.

Whenever I leave from the Baltimore airport I never have these problems. Maybe your "problem" is bigger than mine! :lol:

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 pm

David_R.. Could very well be! :lol: :lol: . The flaccid on this bad boy is somewhat difficult to conceal! But I'm not complaining!. :lol: :lol:

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:20 am

I have an implanted pain pump. I have been humiliated too..and groped..and had them ignore me card too. You guys with these implants deserve to have your privacy not breached. I am sure you all have some friends or family that you really do not want to know about your issues...or medical issues...some people just live to gossip. It is a very personal issue

Seeking info
Ska...Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:07 am

I flew last Monday, after my post-op appointment with Dr. Eid, from Newark to my home in Orlando. I went through the scanner, and I noticed that a big yellow spot indicator was shown over my entire pelvic area. I have flown before with my other 3 implants (all AMS), and the scanner never showed any yellow spot. This time was the first trip after the Titan XL was implanted, so I don’t know if the density of its material makes it easier to be detectable.

The male TSA agent, after a quick-but-deep eye contact with me, only asked me what did I have in my pocket. I reach inside the pocket, and showed him two hard candies I had. He proceeded to briefly pat me down the legs, and instructed me to move along. No patting on the genital area, nor asked me to be further checked on a separate room.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 am

ThePlumber1964 I noticed the yellow highlight on the screen as well however mine was isolated on the groin region.

Return to “Implants”