One Disadvantage of a Titan.... a big bulge

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Genome

One Disadvantage of a Titan.... a big bulge

Postby Genome » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Titans are made of a stiffer plastic than are the AMS products. Consequently, when they are deflated to their flaccid state, the stiff plastic still tends to make the penis stick out...and the flaccid penis length is close to the erect length. This makes it hard to hide under your clothing. It makes an obscene bulge that is easily noticed and hard to conceal. Thus i usually wear my shirt tail out to conceal my bulge.

In the fllowing pics I am wearing boxer briefs under my clothing. I have to wear Spike down one leg because folding him up in regular briefs makes a baseball size bulge that is even more noticible. And, the folding creats a hinged crease that hurts he inside of my shaft......and i fear that crease may eventually wear a hole in the implant.

Here are some jean shots first.

Genome

Re: One Disadvantage of a Titan.... a big bulge

Postby Genome » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Things are even worse at the gym because gym shorts and gym pants are less concealing. :oops: And then when I undress, Spike looks as though I have a semi. :o

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 pm

is that 100% flaccid? I have a titan and only have this problem when wearing compression shorts and tight gym shorts. The roundess of it makes me think that it is not fully deflated.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Minnesota.....it was flaccid. What i do is to depress my release valve and squeeze out all the fluid i can that way. Then I lay my penis on a flat surface, squeeze the release valve, and mash down on my penis with the palm of my hand til its flat as possible.

But I am happy yours is less obvious for you. Dont know if mine is a different version...of a different gauge of plastic...or if i just am not good at deflating it.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 am

I can attest to what Jerry is talking about. During our two week road trip in August, we stayed a couple days at a town he once lived in. We visited a natural spring where he and his family used to go swimming. This was a very public area with families of all ages. After we swam around for a while, Jerry decided to get out. I wanted to float around a bit longer. As he headed toward the beach, I witnessed him carry out some odd behavior; he waded toward the water’s edge until he was waist deep, then he turned his back to the people on shore and slowly ‘backed up’ out of the water. I was concerned for him because I thought his behavior was peculiar. As he proceeded from the water he held his arms down in front, holding one wrist. Once he was completely out, he slowly side-stepped along the water’s edge keeping his back toward the people, maneuvering until he reached a tree where we had placed our towels. Only when he separated his hands to reach for one did I realize why he acted with such caution; anyone facing him could clearly see the outline of his penis pushing the entire front portion of his bathing suit out. I grieved as I realized he was not acting strange at all but was uncomfortably protecting himself from being perceived as sexually aroused in public.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:14 am

Yep Dave, I remember that day on our trip. It was 109 degrees and the cool spring water sure felt good.

At the gym I generally have a towel with me which I use to conceal my bulge. I sometimes tuck it under the belt of my workout pants or I stealthily hold it in front to obscure Spike. I used to undress at the gym, sauna, steam and shower after workouts. But not any more. I come home after my workout because I do not want to be seen naked or only with a towel around my waist in the sauna and steam room...for fear folks will think I have a semi or an erection.

Spike has always been long and fat. But before the implant Spike would hang straight down so people knew I was not turned on. So I did not mind being nude in the locker room, sauna, or steamroom. Now that I have the implant I am significantly smaller in girth and length. However Spike no longer points down, but points out and slightly down.....as though I have a semi. Thus I am no longer comfortable with people seeing me nude or towel around waist.....fearing what they may think.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 am

Minnesota...to check out your hypothesis that my implant may not be fully deflated I ran a test today. I went to great lengths to squeeze out every last drop of fluid from my implant cylinders. As I said, I depress the release valve and then use my hands to squeeze out the fluid. Then I lay Spike on top of the dresser and compress him as much as possible while holding the release valve in.

Well, buddy, you can see the results in the pics I just took this morning. Spike looks quite frisky in his most deflated state....at least a semi-erection in appearance though devoid of fluid. I think the gauge of the plastic in my implants must be a lot thicker than that in your implant.

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Is there any chance the fluid reservoir has too much fluid in it, preventing full deflation?
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm

I can tell the implants are fully drained because they pop shut when squeexed and then pop back open when released. They pop open-closed-open-closed.....sorta like an empty plastic bottle might.

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Once in while I will need to inflate my titan twice. Once to get everything out then again 2-3 minutes later to get any remaining fluid out of the tubes. I know they are not suppost to leak back in but the fluid comes from somewhere. This is also what my doctor told me to do to help avoid this problem. Immediatly after deflating, do you still have that semi erect feeling? Is it the way that it is laying or how it falls? I am also confused by the pictures. If you get your implant perfectly flat...why doesnt it look flat? I thinking outloud here, not saying you are wrong. I question this because my implant is visually flat when 100% deflated and yours clearly has a round shape to it.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Return to “Implants”