NEWBIE AT 6 WKS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BMelOh

NEWBIE AT 6 WKS

Postby BMelOh » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm

OK. I'm 6 wks post op Titan OTR. I can get it up and down ok but have some questions. The pump is a little slippery to corral but getting it up is not difficult. Max pressure causes some discomfort but I dialed it down abit for its first use. Worked great. Fastest time from first thought of intercourse to start in the last 8 years. Very happy to be rid of the injections, pumps, pills, and other assorted equipment.
Questons:
Will the flaccid state improve? Right now even though I squeeze the shaft down to the point where I can feel the tubes I'm still left which what is for me a significant erection. Not hard but still present and protruding out, not down. I used to be pretty small when soft and the erection size was a large multiple of the flaccid state. The surgeon obviously implanted the max size he could. Will it get softer with time or will I always be in this state? Also it seems that there is some amount of refill which occurs with time. How long does the valve stay open after deflation? Will continued pressure on the penis result in more deflation or is there a time limit?

More questions later.

Thanks

frank1964n

Re: NEWBIE AT 6 WKS

Postby frank1964n » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Hello, was wondering who was your surgeon? thanks Frank

BMelOh

Re: NEWBIE AT 6 WKS

Postby BMelOh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:30 am

Surgeon is Bruce Garber in Philadelphia..

Return to “Implants”