My remedy for cold glans.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
williamb

Re: My remedy for cold glans.

Postby williamb » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 am

Tenk11 wrote:
I like how everybody ignored the candle comment.

I didn't ignore the "candle comment I just have not been able to come up with a clever come-back.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:25 am

Try it, you will like it. Just dont hold the candle too close or let the hot wax drip on your weenie. :D
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:52 am

oldgoat wrote:Try it, you will like it. Just dont hold the candle too close or let the hot wax drip on your weenie. :D

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P :P :P

Larry

nudist

Postby nudist » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 am

"chestNUTS roasting on an open fire...."
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 pm

nudist wrote:"chestNUTS roasting on an open fire...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:33 pm

oldgoat wrote:Try it, you will like it. Just dont hold the candle too close or let the hot wax drip on your weenie. :D

Some people pay good money for that.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:39 pm

3 months post implant. Yes I have a cold glans, too, and have tried the same remedy...partial inflation. Also the cold is accompanied by throbbing if I hold it inflated too long. I count pumps each time and each pump gets harder and less volume than the last. Six pumps is pretty full for me, but in a warm shower I can get 8 sometimes 9. For my daily inflations I use 6. And the glans gets cold. I have no feeling on the underside of my penis. I assume because of the peno-scrotal incision that is horizontal. I don't know if this feeling ever comes back. Actually I can't feel urine in my urethra either so I don't know when I am pissing or when it has stopped. My doctor is dumbfounded. For sex I usually go for at least 6 or 7 pumps. But I uninflate a little afterwards and leave it about a 3 or 4. I can only do 8 or 9 pumps in a warm shower when things expand more, so I can't tell if my penis is warm or cold due to the water temp.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

Return to “Implants”