I Lost my Implant Virginity!!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: I Lost my Implant Virginity!!!

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Bob,
Ha! You probably would not have wanted to be me during 30 years of ED and 10+ years of shrinking penis syndrome. I look at these days as my reward for those days and years. I also consider it God’s gift to my wife who stuck with me throughout all those years without the sexual pleasure she deserved to have. I gave her pleasure orally and with my first gets but not much with my dick. I even asked if she wanted a dildo to make up for my inabilities and she replied that she married me, not a rubber cock. She is a saint!!!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Bob,
Ha! You probably would not have wanted to be me during 30 years of ED and 10+ years of shrinking penis syndrome. I look at these days as my reward for those days and years. I also consider it God’s gift to my wife who stuck with me throughout all those years without the sexual pleasure she deserved to have. I gave her pleasure orally and with my first gets but not much with my dick. I even asked if she wanted a dildo to make up for my inabilities and she replied that she married me, not a rubber cock. She is a saint!!!

Greg,
With pretty much lifetime PE, I compensated and became an expert at cunnilingus, even back in high school. For a while there, I thought I invented it. :lol: My wife has been a saint also, and our sex life has always been more focused on that than intercourse. But felt bad that I couldn't then bang her to orgasms very often. We're in a whole new world now, and I have to remember to be patient and let our intimacy evolve at a pace she's comfortable with. But man oh man is it nice to be able to take our time, taking breaks to go back to oral, etc. without the fear that little Bob is either going to shoot off or take a hike. We're both getting used to (and digging) that!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Greg, I was so happy to hear your wonderful story! I sure hope great things like ahead for you and your bionic friend. ;)

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Can I ask who did your implant? I'm new here and close to saying yes but the Dr I am talking to seems unable to give me any existing clients to discuss their outcomes. Thanks.
Greg1956 wrote:
geophd wrote:Hell yeah Greg! What an awesome story! I read this and it blows my mind. You must be feeling 100% right now? Keep us updated.

Did you have any pain?
Did your glans engorge?
Did she mention anything about it's feeling?
Were you able to orgasm twice?

I can tell you for certain it was mind-blowing for me to finally be able to satisfy my wife the good old-fashioned way with my new-fashioned dick. It feels great to be back in the saddle.

Here’s my answers to your questions:

I had mild discomfort, but would not call it pain. The tips of the cylinders are hard inside my glans. My tips extend about 3/4 of the way into my glans so they are quite close to the surface. Each time I thrusted my penis into my wife, I was aware of the tips, but it didn’t hurt.

At five weeks post surgery my glans has not engorged yet. I have heard from other guys theirs didn’t at first either, but came back eventually. I am hopeful. Meanwhile my glans has enough of a flare that it may appear engorged unless touched. I am very happy my surgeon placed the cylinders high into my glans so it is very stable while having sex.

Regarding my wife’s comments...
First, we had both agreed not to talk about the implant at all while we were having sex. I could tell from her moans, reactions, smile, etc. that she enjoyed having me back. Later, she mentioned that intercourse felt great and my penis was harder than she had felt me for 20 years. She likes my slight upward curve and thought that enhanced her experience. When she sucked my cock, she liked how hard I was. She said when she got more aggressive she could feel the tips, but she adjusted her mouth and approach and It felt natural. Her best comment was when I came too quickly she was very happy I was able to keep going until she had her orgasm.

Yes, I had two orgasms. They were as intense as what I felt at a much younger age and can tell you I have not felt anything close in years. I had my prostate removed due to cancer so I am no longer able to ejaculate or I guess technically I have dry ejaculations, with just a bit of pre-cum. In a way I miss shooting my load, but have to say I notice other sensations now so my orgasms seems more intense.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Thank you. I am excited about the future.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Spikepork wrote:Can I ask who did your implant? I'm new here and close to saying yes but the Dr I am talking to seems unable to give me any existing clients to discuss their outcomes. Thanks.

I'll be happy to discuss anything about my experience.
PM me if you'd like.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:18 pm

[quote="Spikepork"]Can I ask who did your implant? I'm new here and close to saying yes but the Dr I am talking to seems unable to give me any existing clients to discuss their outcomes. Thanks.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 pm

[quote="Spikepork"]Can I ask who did your implant? I'm new here and close to saying yes but the Dr I am talking to seems unable to give me any existing clients to discuss their outcomes. Thanks.

Spikepork,
My surgeon was Dr. Anglade. If you look at my signature below my posts/comments you will see his name. Many guys here include it in their signatures.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Bob

How do I PM you. Sorry new to this.

quote="radioradio"]
Spikepork wrote:Can I ask who did your implant? I'm new here and close to saying yes but the Dr I am talking to seems unable to give me any existing clients to discuss their outcomes. Thanks.

I'll be happy to discuss anything about my experience.
PM me if you'd like.
Bob
2.2[/quote]
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm

I think I've done that?

quote="Larry10625"]

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Implants”