27, peyronies, erectile dysfunction, implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: 27, peyronies, erectile dysfunction, implant?

Postby nudist » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 am

vey999 wrote:I had to get the implant because of peyronie’s. The bend was 90 degrees up and if I straightened it out, I lost the erection, so it was useless for penetration.

sent you a PM vey.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:24 am

I am with Larry. If you do a lot of research only on this forum, you will know what is the prognosis of your case. It is your call, but I think you have done you homework.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:51 am

I don’t know, with peyrones it only worsens. Forget about that venous leak correction surgery. I haven’t read any positive stories from that surgery. I had some scaring from injections and I think this is what’s led to a severe venous leak. For me it was rather sudden, one day the injections were working great, and then I started having some mishaps until ultimately they stopped working altogether. As a matter of fact it was about this time last year when the injections started to not work at times. I can tell you that I love my implanted dick! Its reassuring to know that I never have to worry about my dick getting hard. Yeah, I can feel tubes and a pump in my sack. But I get a rock hard erection from that pump, so I’ve accepted it. Good luck.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”