Cannot pump my AMS LGX to a decent erection

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Cannot pump my AMS LGX to a decent erection

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 am

medhatg wrote:First, thank you for everyone's wonderful support here.
2 days ago, I got activated by my doctor 3 weeks post op. I'm implanted with LGX 700(24+4). The surgery and the healing went nice. Here comes the important part, unfortunately, I cannot pump to the full hard erection all of you guys are talking about. The pump is like a piece of rock and all I get is a limp dick. I tried the following:
- Completely deflate, the quickly press the pump to get the "pop".
- Sit in the bathtub and try to work-out the pump.
- Wait for few minutes, then try pumping again.
Any ideas, advices?
Thank you in advance

Medhatg,

There is no such thing as LGX 24cm; the longest LGX is 21cm. Believe me, I was tried to be sold as “specially made for me” size, but it has been more than debunked that it does exist. So, if you have an AMS 24cm, it is a CX, not a LGX.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:57 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:
2 days ago, I got activated by my doctor 3 weeks post op. I'm implanted with LGX 700(24+4). The surgery and the healing went nice. Here comes the important part, unfortunately, I cannot pump to the full hard erection all of you guys are talking about. The pump is like a piece of rock and all I get is a limp dick. I tried the following:
Any ideas, advices?
Thank you in advance

Medhatg,

There is no such thing as LGX 24cm; the longest LGX is 21cm. Believe me, I was tried to be sold as “specially made for me” size, but it has been more than debunked that it does exist. So, if you have an AMS 24cm, it is a CX, not a LGX.

Plumber is correct. click the following and although the pages are not numbered, scroll to where approximately page 2 would be;
www.amsmenshealth.com/en-US/products/penile-prosthesis/ams-700-inflatable-penile-prosthesis.html

Larry

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am

Larry10625 wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Any ideas, advices?
Thank you in advance

Medhatg,

Plumber is correct. click the following and although the pages are not numbered, scroll to where approximately page 2 would be;
www.amsmenshealth.com/en-US/products/penile-prosthesis/ams-700-inflatable-penile-prosthesis.html

Larry

Apologies, it is a typo on my part. I have 21+4 LGX (please see my signature :P )
Matt

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am

medhatg wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:Medhatg,

Larry

Apologies, it is a typo on my part. I have 21+4 LGX (please see my signature :P )
Matt

Hey Matt;
I never noticed a type O, I was just linking proof of what you said. :)

Larry

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:41 pm

abob30 wrote:I was so focused on the mechanics of finding, inflating then deflating without squishing my left nut between the deflate button and my thumb that I didn’t think to ask him about whether the pump would ever yield more expansion when it loosens up with use as others have said in some of these posts. I thought it would be a good subject to broach on here as I go through this trial and error phase.

I was at the point of despair at nine weeks until uro showed me to squeeze unit to left side of scrotum, then hold tubes from top, then super squeeze bulb even as it hurts scrotum skin. Take a break, then do it again. My uro lent me a sample unit til the new year so that I get the picture.
Attachments
A6CA355C-9F93-4976-B593-9A0453D47E62.jpeg
A6CA355C-9F93-4976-B593-9A0453D47E62.jpeg (206.02 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Return to “Implants”