LGX for longer Penises?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: LGX for longer Penises?

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Check out my threads. stretching routine, wit and wisdom, and DDbryan my implant journey. I invented the stretching routine. It really works with an AMS.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:28 pm

I’m struggling with the same decision. The Dr (Kramer) said he will do either but he recommends the Titan. But, it looks to me like the LGX is more natural feeling. My surgery is in 4 days.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:33 am

Donnie is AMS and I am Titan...and so is Maxxx.. we are all happy with our bionic cocks.
I had no idea what I was getting, I left the decision to the professional. My cock works better than I could ever have hoped for....it has exceeded all expectations.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:36 pm

My stretching routine is under implants. It has helped a lot of guys. Check it out.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 am

liber.tine wrote:Hi folks,
i heard that its better when the Implant is inserted without RTEs...due to reasons of instability and bad angle of the erection, some surgeons (including Eid) recommend to use as less as possible (best case: none).
To my question: i read that the longest LGX cylinder are 21cm long...is it a good idea to insert them into a 16cm penis? Will RTEs be necessary? Iam having such a hard time to go for the titan (recommended by my surgeon) since i want the most comfortable flaccid possible....
Thanks guys.

My understanding is that AMS does in fact make a 24cm LGX w/ an infrapubic kit...Dr. Kramer has several videos up wherein he has implanted the 24cm infrapubic model through his normal scrotal approach but he modifies/shortens the tubing for optimum pump placement.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:32 am

The Titan was also recommended for me. Dr told me same thing about the RTE's.
I want my old length back. I told the Dr that reason why I did not agree to implant was because of the length.

Thinking of going to see Kramer and asking him for AMS to get me back to closer length.

The 1st Dr I saw I liked. Easy to talk to. He was easier to get to and follow up with.
But I want the length back. Without at least most of it not going thru with the implant.

I think the AMS had problems in the past. Think that was years ago.
I am not sure about that.
Another question would be if I got the AMS. It stretched me out. If it failed found I get the Titan and insurance cover it. Or if I would have to stay with the AMS.

Thought,
I have been stretching. Bought a VED and a stretcher. Now I rarely use VED. Reason why I have been stretching is the basically the AMS stretches you from inside. Now if I can get stretch from the outside can I get length back.
I might be completely wrong.
Thank You
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:37 am

Jamesbond wrote:The Titan was also recommended for me. Dr told me same thing about the RTE's.
I want my old length back. I told the Dr that reason why I did not agree to implant was because of the length.

Thinking of going to see Kramer and asking him for AMS to get me back to closer length.

The 1st Dr I saw I liked. Easy to talk to. He was easier to get to and follow up with.
But I want the length back. Without at least most of it not going thru with the implant.

I think the AMS had problems in the past. Think that was years ago.
I am not sure about that.
Another question would be if I got the AMS. It stretched me out. If it failed found I get the Titan and insurance cover it. Or if I would have to stay with the AMS.

Thought,
I have been stretching. Bought a VED and a stretcher. Now I rarely use VED. Reason why I have been stretching is the basically the AMS stretches you from inside. Now if I can get stretch from the outside can I get length back.
I might be completely wrong.
Thank You

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:15 am

ccrider wrote:...My understanding is that AMS does in fact make a 24cm LGX w/ an infrapubic kit...Dr. Kramer has several videos up wherein he has implanted the 24cm infrapubic model through his normal scrotal approach but he modifies/shortens the tubing for optimum pump placement.

ccrider,
I was one of the people that supposedly got that “specially made” 24cm LGX. It does not exist; fully debunked.

And the use of infrapubic kit inserted via penoscrotal fashion, if extra tubing is left, the serious issue it creates are not worth it. It get messy inside the scrotal sac since more healing tissue is created, and tubing can become source of constant pain for you, and discomfort for your sexual partner.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:13 am

TomW46 wrote:I’m struggling with the same decision. The Dr (Kramer) said he will do either but he recommends the Titan. But, it looks to me like the LGX is more natural feeling. My surgery is in 4 days.

I can't believe that there are doctors that will allow their patients to dictate which implant to put in.. Choices are for steaks and burgers, not medical procedures. Good doctors do what's best for their patients... well, at least in Canada anyway. Next thing you know people are going to be able to dictate what language their transplanted lung donor spoke...crazy. How about this... let the doctor be the doctor.

Larry

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Amen Larry, Good preaching!!
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Return to “Implants”