Are flaccid Titans uncomfortable?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnelson1

Are flaccid Titans uncomfortable?

Postby Cnelson1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm

From this board and as a result of my other research, it is my understanding that the Titan is harder when inflated than the AMS, but the AMS is more natural (softer and more pliable)than the Titan is in the flaccid state. My question is, with regards to the Titan in the flaccid state, is the concern that it is uncomfortable (maybe somewhat painful) when flaccid or that it shows a lump in one's pants / crotch? What is the issue? Thanks

dg_moore

Re: Are flaccid Titans uncomfortable?

Postby dg_moore » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Mine is perfectly comfortable. That said, I'd like to be able to make it a bit softer, but that's just personal preference - it's not an issue at all and doesn't cause me any kind of problem or discomfort.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:55 pm

I am a little more than a month out, and the folds can be slightly uncomfortable when sitting with tight pants/underwear. Normally it is unnoticeable. Everyone seems to say the cylinders get more flexible/malleable over time. Nevertheless even if it stayed like this forever, I would still be happy with the results.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

archway

Postby archway » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

The Titan will soften up over time. By 5 months it was very flexible and within the first year it really just became a part of my body. I don't have any discomfort however do need to adjust a bit , but not often. Not a problem.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 am

As far as the Titan being harder than the AMS, I would not want my AMS any harder than it is, fully pumped. My wife has said that it is not as comfortable when it is that hard. It is almost unbendable. She prefers that I not have it pump it to the max while she polishes my nob. She has a harder (pun intended) time going down on it.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13 am

Are they uncomfortable? I'm nearly 4 month out and realize that I need more stretching. Right now, the fold (bend) at the base does get uncomfortable after a while. Sometimes I need get into a restroom and move it around to help relieve the comfortableness. My flaccid state is about 4" and it does show in my pants due to the firmness of the implant. Which I have no issues with at all. Hell if women can show off their breast, men can show off their dick too...

I did have a complication from a second surgery. Even though it had nothing to do with my implant. I got an infection from it which infected my scrotum. I'm better now, so I was not able to cycle for about 6 weeks. I know in time my Titan will soften up.. ;)

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:36 am

I only 6 weeks out Flacid or a better term deflated can get uncomfortable at night. Alot of it depends on how well you follow your dr orders on ways he wants you to postion it. How much you cycle, how well you body accepts all the new parts.

Right now I am most comfortable inflated 10 to 15 pumps. That may change as time goes by

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 am

I am just over two years out, I have no issue with the flaccid state. Just don't wear tight pants or whitey tighties :D
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Tennisguy64

Postby Tennisguy64 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 am

Mine is not painful. It’s an adjustment getting used to a semi erect penis. Over time, I think about it less and less. I can say that the body scanners at the airport flag me every time I go thru. Lol.
I swear my hardness and or softness varies slightly at different times during the day.
Surgery on 2/27/2017 Dr. Rafael Carion USF Tampa
47 Years ED and Peyronnies since 2015
64 Years Old Married 40 years Orlando, FL Coloplast Titan OTR

liber.tine

Postby liber.tine » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 am

I think a painful and uncomfortable implant would not have a right to exist. Coloplast Titan is well known and accepted, i think...
I dont own one, so i wonder if regular Levis 501 Jeans are fine with the titan?

Return to “Implants”