Two Weeks Post Op But Can't Deflate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: Two Weeks Post Op But Can't Deflate

Postby Bandit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Wolf
If you can feel the deflate button, use your index & middle fingers on the other side of the block. The key to deflating is you have to push down straight on the button. Its easy to be pushing it from the side and you think your straight. Try to change the angle which you are pressing. I have the lgx as well. I bet that will help you. once you get the hang of it you ll be fine.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Poole-Johnson

Postby Poole-Johnson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 pm

I had a AMS 700 GLX implant start of June. It has taken me more or less 4 months to get more or less OK with it. Deflation is the hardest part. I have to use two hands to depress the button. I have to press until it hurts only then I will feel the rush of fluid coming out and then with button still depressed then squeeze the penis to get the fluid out. It is dificult.\\

I notice that the harder I inflate it somehow the button is harder to depress.

How hard do you guys have to press? Keen to know.

Also I find it harder and slower to cum. I think I read that this is a common experience but that it gets better over time. Hope to hear from someone. I had the implant in Australia. thanks.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:29 am

I am two months implanted. Ams 700 . The deflate I found to be rather easy. The button doesn't take much pressure. As a matter of fact just when playing with myself I can let a little fluid out without trying. It's not hard to do one handed. Use thumb and first finger like a claw on the block. Squeeze your dick with the other hand. I don't 'feel' the fluid leaving as much as I hear the buzz. It also takes a little time for the fluid to travel back. I think more patience and less pressure may help you. Good luck
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:47 am

Poole-Johnson wrote:I had a AMS 700 GLX implant start of June. It has taken me more or less 4 months to get more or less OK with it. Deflation is the hardest part. I have to use two hands to depress the button. I have to press until it hurts only then I will feel the rush of fluid coming out and then with button still depressed then squeeze the penis to get the fluid out. It is dificult.\\

I notice that the harder I inflate it somehow the button is harder to depress.

How hard do you guys have to press? Keen to know.

Also I find it harder and slower to cum. I think I read that this is a common experience but that it gets better over time. Hope to hear from someone. I had the implant in Australia. thanks.

So your implant really is down under. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Thanks for all of the replies -- I appreciate all the info and hearing everyone's experience.

I talked to Dr. Kramer for over half an hour at 10pm his time the other night (what a great, accessible Doctor he is!) -- he was able to talk me through my difficulties. To summarize the discussion:
* He mentioned that this is very early to attempt deflate/inflate, since I was just at 13 days, so I shouldn't be too discouraged (or too aggressive)
* Since he had only inflated me ~20% at surgery, there's not much pressure in the cylinders, so there's not going to be much "feedback" when trying to deflate -- ie., it may not be obvious that I've put the pump into deflate mode -- it will require some squeezing/milking/wringing of the penis towards the body to assist in deflation (and since it is still healing, and may have some swelling, blood, etc., in the penis it may not be wise or easy to try that just yet). He also mentioned that there will be a "new normal" to the flaccid/deflate state with the cylinders in there.
* Dr. Kramer also said that when he has trouble going one direction, he tries the other. Since I was only at 13 days, and a bit tender in the scrotum/testicle region, it was a bit difficult, but he had me try to inflate. I did a half pump and felt the pop, and then did another half pump, so that was cool. He then had me try to deflate -- at this point I definitely felt a mild, short buzz. That was a great feeling that I was able to exercise the pump in both directions.
* Dr. Kramer stated that being between 10 and 65% inflated is fairly easy, but that getting to the extremes of 0% and 100% will be much more difficult. He suggested that I wait until I'm at 3 weeks post surgery to begin cycling, and that I should be able to manage 10 - 65% inflation on my own, and that 65% will be satisfactory for sex. He recommended (since I live in Colorado) that rather than come back to see him at 4 weeks, I should come back at 6-8 weeks after I've been cycling on my own for a while -- he says he can add value in techniques to get to the extremes of fully deflated, and 80%+ inflated.

A lot of this is based on my personal situation of course, but some of it may be for general consumption
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:51 am

AirWolf wrote:Thanks for all of the replies -- I appreciate all the info and hearing everyone's experience

* Dr. Kramer stated that being between 10 and 65% inflated is fairly easy, but that getting to the extremes of 0% and 100% will be much more difficult. He suggested that I wait until I'm at 3 weeks post surgery to begin cycling, and that I should be able to manage 10 - 65% inflation on my own, and that 65% will be satisfactory for sex.

I had an aha moment after reading this. I've been trying to wring out every last drop of saline when I deflate. It seems the better I do at that, the more uncomfortable my dick is because of the folds in the cylinders forming lumps and bumps. So last night, I let it deflate as far as it would go on its own, then just gave it one squeeze. I still had a semi all night, but it felt better and still feels better this morning. I think it's going to be my new plan for a while. Just have to figure out how to get it to point south comfortably when out in public. :D
Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:01 am

radioradio wrote:
AirWolf wrote:Thanks for all of the replies -- I appreciate all the info and hearing everyone's experience

* Dr. Kramer stated that being between 10 and 65% inflated is fairly easy, but that getting to the extremes of 0% and 100% will be much more difficult. He suggested that I wait until I'm at 3 weeks post surgery to begin cycling, and that I should be able to manage 10 - 65% inflation on my own, and that 65% will be satisfactory for sex.

I had an aha moment after reading this. I've been trying to wring out every last drop of saline when I deflate. It seems the better I do at that, the more uncomfortable my dick is because of the folds in the cylinders forming lumps and bumps. So last night, I let it deflate as far as it would go on its own, then just gave it one squeeze. I still had a semi all night, but it felt better and still feels better this morning. I think it's going to be my new plan for a while. Just have to figure out how to get it to point south comfortably when out in public. :D
Bob 2.2

Bob
Why the one pump? I did not know the LGX had autoinflate. That how I disable autoinflate on the Titan

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:41 am

hturner12 wrote:
radioradio wrote:

Bob 2.2

Bob
Why the one pump? I did not know the LGX had autoinflate. That how I disable autoinflate on the Titan

Sorry, I wasn't clear.... I gave my dick just one squeeze to get more fluid out, instead of wringing it out as much as I possibly could.
Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:09 am

When I am out deflate, freeball left leg. But when I deflated it hangs down center.

Return to “Implants”