Titan Sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mandrake

Titan Sex

Postby Mandrake » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:50 am

Not easy to find an interesting angle here to cover that hasn't already been covered multiple times. Some, or one at least, have posted something similar, but I guess this is still of interest to people here.

I am pretty active with my Titan dick, and maybe some of all younger guys who wonder how casual sex with new partners will work with an implant will find this interesting.

Chapter One, The Lawyer...

It was the second dinner. She is the lawyer I’ve signed for the business I manage, which probably breaks some sort of rule in her trade and definitely my rule of not sleeping with women I have a professional relation with. But what the heck. She is intelligent, fun and attractive. I had known her for almost five years, since I became her client. She was the partner of a local lawyer firm and helped me with all sort of legal cases. Her specialty was business law and she recently won a major case for me. I had always thought there was something in the air when we met professionally. I would have guessed she was 35 years old, but during our first ’date’ together, a casual dinner, she told me she was 46! unbelievable. She looked for sure tat least en years younger than that.
So this time, I would be out of town for two months, and she really made efforts to get this second ’date’ to happen before I left. She even rearranged her business trip scheduled. Already that should have told me what she was planning.
First date we met at my favourite place. A casual but great steak house. This time at a Chinese restaurant she liked. Food was great. And spicy. Just a really nice dinner and great conversation. Restaurant was downtown where she lived. After dinner we went to a small trendy bar with a live band. Great place, and she followed my pace with the bottled Coronas. Which could only go one way. I haven’t met many men on this planet who can drink beer in my tempo and amount, and this petite woman certainly couldn’t. She couldn’t hide here feelings and as the night passed by (and the Coronas) we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Finally we kissed over the table and it was time to go.
There is a hotel I like just five minutes walk from the bar, and we headed that way. I didn’t really know how to interpret her signals, but my guess was she was horny as hell. And a bit dunk. We got up to my room, a nice suite on the 20th floor. The neon lights outside made a perfect ambient lighting, and it could only go one way. We kissed and she moaned like she hadn’t had sex for years. Which I still today think she hadn’t. She was divorced and worked crazy hours and had no boyfriend/lover. I took her clothes off and touched her. I think she came from only my gentle touching, before I even got started…
I had my deflated dick still in my pants. But my Titan XL is good enough to rub against her even before inflated. As I got the panties off her, I quickly excused myself and asked her to give me one minute. I got in to one of the WCs and ripped of my clothes. It takes me about a minute to get the dick up to the perfect sex hardness. I put my underwear back on, but my dick cannot be bent sideways even with tight underwear. I just had to point it up over the waist band, which still doesn’t force it all the way up to my abs.
I went back out, she was still on her back in the bed. Moaning of lust. I laid down on her and pressed my dick against her. She just let out an ’Oh my God’ and kept moaning. I stood up, pulled my underwear off and penetrated her, without using any hands to guide it in. There is just no need to, this dick is hard like a bat and with minimum or none flexing or bending at the base. I teased her a while by going in and then out to rub the dick hard against her clitoris, and then back in again. She asked me to go slow but moaned like crazy.
Her body was good. Have been with better, but also had never been with any woman older than her. So for here age, her body was amazing. I did her lying on top of her, kneeling in front of her while she lied down on her back, and from behind. Every time I thrusted to deep it was obvious from her noise that I was too long for her. I tried to not push too deep, but that was quite hard since I was roaring to give her all I had.
After she had came for whatever time (third, fourth? Hard to tell in all the moaning and screaming), I still had not. She sucked my dick for a while, never touching my balls and hence not noticing anything unnatural. I laid her face down over the corner of the high continental bed, spread her legs one at each side of the corner, making her half stand and half lie down, and took her from behind standing on the floor behind the corner of the bed. I held her arms tight and pulled her towards me. She got crazy and came again, and soon thereafter so did I. I pulled out and came on the bed beside her.
I quickly pressed the deflate button while she was still panting with her face down in the bed. I only need 3-4 seconds to do the deflate manoeuvre, and she never noticed. My dick goes down pretty fast from just pressing the deflate button, and I don’t need to squeeze the shaft.
I laid down beside her, and we talked, laughed and touched each other. She touched my nose, and I said ’you know the saying, big nose, big …’. She replied ’Your dick is not big. It’s huge’. She touched it and then let her hand grab my balls. She looked at me and asked ’What is this?”, feeling the pump down there.
I just said, ’don’t worry. I had an accident many years ago. But all is ok, and everything works fine’. ’Yes I can see that’, she replied and then didn’t mention it again.
We fell asleep.
My pump cannot be seen, as it sits perfectly behind my balls at balls height, but can be felt if touching my scrotum thoroughly. Which she did...
I woke up around 7 am, still drowsy and with that familiar mix of hangover and still drunk. She was still asleep. I sort of knew what she would want to do when she woke up, so I pumped 10 pumps in my dick which gives it a nice 3 o’clock angle but still not near the hardness or angle I use for sex. But it goes for a normal 75% erection. Especially when combined with my own blood flow. And I had a lot of it, horny as I was. She woke up, and yes, she couldn’t keep her hands off. She touched my dick and again let out an ’Oh my god’. We started to kiss and we were getting there again. I again excused myself and said i just had to go and take a piss before I exploded. Which actually was true. I got up, went in to the WC, took my piss and added more pumps to reach my standard go-to level. Came out in the room, and got back in bed under the sheets. She was horny like crazy again, and within a minute I was inside her again. She ripped the sheets away, and by now the morning light made the room half light half dark despite the heavy curtains. Again, with her on her back or on all four, I couldn’t thrust as hard as I wanted to. And I didn’t want to hurt her. So I laid her on the side, legs together at a 90 degree angle at the hips, and kneeled behind her. This turned out to work great. I always feel this position makes it impossible to come in too deep, and I could thrust as hard as I wanted. I held her firmly and gave her what I suspect was the fuck of her life. She screamed out loud of pleasure constantly for minutes while I came closer to orgasm. I pulled it out and came all over her thighs, and belly. She sucked my dick dry while still rock hard. Then I just quickly deflated when she didn’t see and my dick went down. She went for a shower, and came back shortly.
I asked her if I hurt her again, and she answered ’a little, but it is ok. I love it. Your dick is so big and hard’.
We fell asleep again and later she went for a lunch meeting and I went to the gym.
Mission accomplished, thanks Titan. Remains to see how this whole lawyer/client thing will turn out in the future, but that’s another story.
Titan XL
No RTEs
Sharing some stories on casual Titan sex..,

ThePlumber1964

Re: Titan Sex

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Writing an erotic novel may bring you fortune... :twisted:
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Nice one matey. You demonstrate just how easy it is to deal with the implant and how much some women love having a hard, reliable dick to play with. I particularly like the "had an accident years ago- all good now ploy".
Miss H loves my cock more than she loves me, hahaha! She likes to start our fuck sessions with about 6 or 7 pumps in to mimic a regular, early, part erection and then has me gradually pump up to full 'roger' as we go along :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Mandrake

Postby Mandrake » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Writing an erotic novel may bring you fortune... :twisted:

Only this is not a novel. Would be no point, would it?
It's all authentic.
Just showing to younger guys thinking of getting an implant what casual sex with an implant is to me. I knew I always wanted to know how it would work before I decided to go ahead.

Read some of your posts. Sorry to see what tou have been through. Hope it works out well for you in the end.
Titan XL
No RTEs
Sharing some stories on casual Titan sex..,

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am

Thanks for your good wishes! I am optimistic about finding an honorable surgeon that can fix this once and for all...
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Great story! I am curious. How long did it take for your cylinders to become more relaxed/malleable? I feel like it would be easy for a woman to feel my shaft and notice that it's not quite "normal."
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:13 pm

I am happy for you that you were able to be a stud and not give away your secret. That had to be very reassuring and boost your confidence. I am an older (61) long time married guy who just had implant surgery last week. Even though my wife knows I have the implant, when we resume having sex, I do want it to appear my erection is a reaction to her rather than saying, "just hang on while I pump it up." Reading your story gave me several ideas on how I will get my wife going with kisses and touching her hot stops with one hand while I pump with the other. Hopefully I can do both simultaneously.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:39 am

Greg1956 wrote:I am happy for you that you were able to be a stud and not give away your secret. That had to be very reassuring and boost your confidence. I am an older (61) long time married guy who just had implant surgery last week. Even though my wife knows I have the implant, when we resume having sex, I do want it to appear my erection is a reaction to her rather than saying, "just hang on while I pump it up." Reading your story gave me several ideas on how I will get my wife going with kisses and touching her hot stops with one hand while I pump with the other. Hopefully I can do both simultaneously.

Greg;
Your glans filling and getting hard will be a response to her. Don't bet the farm on pumping with one hand... pumping with two can sometimes be difficult, pumping with two is almost impossible. Back to the drawing board.

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Greg;
Your glans filling and getting hard will be a response to her. Don't bet the farm on pumping with one hand... pumping with two can sometimes be difficult, pumping with two is almost impossible. Back to the drawing board.

Larry[/quote]

I have heard from some guys that pumping with one hand is relatively easy, especially after breaking it in. Other guys say it is difficult. Most seem to agree deflating is a two-handed job. I guess only time will tell how it goes for me.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Titan sex sounds good for you. I have to admit, and agree with another member that replied. It was an erotic story and probably could sell. :lol: My lady swears she can tell when I'm about to cum, says I get harder. I'm not really sure what that's all about. Maybe there is still a little function left, who knows. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”