Titan Sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mandrake

Chapter 2 - Tag Team

Postby Mandrake » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 pm

I was on a business trip in a huge city which has a lot and then some to offer in terms of night life. Had one night without any business commitments and one of my friends lives downtown in this city. We met up for dinner at a fancy place with great view. A lot of local insanely beautiful girls there. We had a nice meal, a few glasses of chilled white and that should have been the end of this night. I had an early flight to catch next day and had to leave my hotel at 5 am. But we decided to go to another bar nearby. This place is perhaps not the cleanest place on the planet. But holy crap. The girls there are nothing less than stunning. And they dress to show exactly what you can expect if you get lucky.

The wine from the restaurant had been followed by a few cold beer and eventually we couldn’t resist the temptation. Soon we had had one girl each in a shared taxi to my hotel suite. Or so I thought. The suite turned out to be a junior suite with only one room. One King size bed and one sofa. One bathroom. With nothing but glass walls and full view from outside.
Well. This was going to get ugly. The girls jumped in to the shower first. Doing all they could to get as excited, soaping each other all over. Tits, ass, pussy. And they looked nothing short of amazing. Both in their late twenties, slim, tight, long black hair, and with perfectly sized silicon implants.
My buddy was next in to the shower, and the girls continued their show for me while he was in there. I was still dressed, and my Titan was still deflated. But it was pulsing with my own blood, and my glans was full and sensitive. Once the shower was available I got in there. Quickly washed up, faced the corner and pumped up. Takes me about a minute. Grabbed a towel to cover myself and stepped out. When inflated for sex, my dick simply cannot be pushed to my body in any direction (up, sideways). It is too stiff and hence the towel wrapped around me showed a huge hardon underneath.

My buddy was sitting in the sofa, his girl kneeling in front of him sucking his dick. My girl lied in the bed touching herself. Goddammit she looked good.
My buddy said (in a language the girls didn’t understand) he struggled to get hard enough to penetrate her, drunk as he was. His girl did all in her powers to help him though.
I dropped my towel and the tiny little girl in front of me, who couldn’t have weighed a gram over 45 kilo, looked at my dick with a mix of surprise, anxiety and curiosity.
”Oh my god, are you hard already? So big…”

I lied down besides her and she immediately put on a condom and then stood up over me with one leg on each side of me. When I lie down, my dick basically still stands at the same angle as when I stand up, around 50-60 degrees from body. So she could just slowly squat down while rubbing her lovely tits with both hands and just slide my dick inside her. No hands needed. She was wet as a tube of lube and of course, not a straw of hair anywhere.
She knew her job and gave me one of the better cowgirls I’ve ever had. And she looked just fucking amazing. In every way. But - being piss drunk and with a condom, I have always struggled to reach orgasm. Implant hasn’t changed this, it’s always been like that. So no matter how great job she did, I wasn’t going to come this way. She touched herself to an orgasm (or a really, really good faked one, which I seriously think she wouldn’t bother to do) and I must say I was impressed by her leg strength. I don’t know how long she was deep squatting up and down on my dick without supporting herself with her hands.
I sat up, grabbed her ass with my hands, and without pulling out of her, I stood up and started to take her as hard as I ever could while standing up and just holding her ass. She was loving it and moaned like crazy.

My buddy in the sofa had already came (from blowjob/handjob, he couldn’t get hard enough to get a condom on and penetrate her) with his semi hard whiskey dick. He was cheering me to do her harder, and so was his girl. There are limits for what I can take, and the whole situation turned into some sort of weird comedy. I told them to shut up, but it was too late. I was equally amused and horny by now, which isn’t the best way to reach climax.

So the other girl wanted to see if she could finish me off. She came over, while the first one just stayed in the bed. I told my friend to shut up and tried to get in the right mood again. This one was just as good as the first, and she told me repeatedly how huge and hard my dick was. But - the wine, beer and the condom doesn’t work in favour of coming. I told her after a few positions to just sit down on the floor by the bed and give me a blowjob instead. Still with the condom, but she did it well. After sucking my balls a while, she eventually felt the hard object in there. I.e. the pump. She looked up at me with a surprised face, and I just bent down and whispered in her ear to forget about it. Not to worry and just ignore it. That everything is ok. She just kept going, still touching my balls, and didn’t ask again. I got really, really close after a few minutes and just ripped the condom off and finished it myself all over her face and tits.

Regarding her feeling the pump, I seriously think that in a situation like this, why would she bother. She probably doesn’t understand at all what it is. Probably guesses it is something related to the testicles. A surgery and something is placed in there. But right in the middle of the sex act is not the time to start asking questions. And afterwards, probably most women would find it too awkward to ask. Especially in a case like this, where we’ll never meet again.

My buddy cheered and laughed.
The girls stayed a while. They showered, got dressed, had a drink and eventually left. So did my buddy. I went to bed at 4:00, got 45 minutes of sleep before I had to get up and catch my taxi to the airport.
Couldn’t help thinking in the taxi how fucking great this is.
Before my implant, there would have been just absolutely no way to do this. Drunk, putting on the condom… Forget it. 0% chance of making it happen. I wouldn’t even have put myself in the situation. Just thinking it’s better to avoid the frustration and embarrassment and gone home alone and jerked off instead.
Now… I outperformed my buddy by miles, and was judged as superman by the girls. Who for sure had some experience to use for comparison…
Thanks Titan.
Titan XL
No RTEs
Sharing some stories on casual Titan sex..,

jmaqQK

Re: Titan Sex

Postby jmaqQK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Encouraging story for me thanks Mandrake... :D
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:24 pm

See post: Putting The titan to work
Last edited by Smetro on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Smetro,
You could be the luckiest guy I never met... :roll:
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Mandrake

The more the merrier..?

Postby Mandrake » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Same mega city again as last time. Business trip again. This time dinner with the same guy from last time, but with the addition of another buddy, whom I’ve known for even longer and whom I’ve had a few beers with over the years… I was again getting on a crazy early flight next day, had to get up 4 am. But I had my flight to sleep in, so I was in for some fun tonight. As it turned out, both my buddies had a soft day coming up day after, one working from home and one having no meetings before lunch. So it was sort of obvious this would be a rough night.
We started out with dinner at a fancy burger place (yes, really. At least fancy prices.) and we had 4-5 pints each before moving on to rougher neighbourhoods. A pitstop at a sportsbar where we had another beer and a shot, and then moving on to a bad place. Or good, depending on how you look at it.
It is just a bar, where live music is alternated with daring pole dance numbers. Even though this city is neither in Europe nor in North America or Australia, a majority of the male guests here are caucasians. And this place attracts plenty of smoking hot girls who think there is a win-win situation to be found.
One of my buddies, who may have had a few too many, decided he didn’t feel like it tonight and left. And I was left with the same guy from last time. We found two girls whom we had a few drinks with. They were very on and I ended up touching my catch both here and there. So did she, and knowing what was going to happen, I had pumped up my Titan with 10 pumps at the sports bar earlier. This gives me something that would point at 90 degrees or just below if naked, but still pliable enough to bend sideways in clothes. Sizewise these 10 pumps makes it very close to as big as what I use for sex. Meaning pretty big. No John Holmes numbers, but slightly larger than most. My girl commented on how big it was and asked if she could go with me to my hotel and take a closer look. Sure. And off we went. My buddy, who lives in this city, again thought it was a great idea to take his girl to my hotel room. I told him ok, but this time you god damn it fuck hour girl in the closet. I had a junior suite with a huge walk in closet. And that’s what I offered him. He accepted with a laughter and off we went.
Once there, the girls started their thing. Undressed each other, left the high heels on and started to undress us. When down to our underwear, they got in the shower which has a glass wall in to the bedroom. My 10 pumps Titan looked massive in my underwear, while my buddy wasn’t hard yet. Both girls commented on how big it looked. We eventually took turns as well to shower. I let me buddy take his shower first and told him to head off to the closet. Since the shower had glass walls, I went in to the toilet after my shower and pumped up till desired level.
Came out with my dick at a 60 degrees angle to my body (or 2 o’clock to use the clock analogy). ”Oh my God” she said and got right at it. I sat down at the bed and she kneeled before me. Still in her high heels, but nothing else except her long, dark hair which just touched her ass as she kneeled in front of me. She gave me a good blowjob, really good actually. She touched my scrotum many times, but didn’t feel anything - I think. This really depends on the status of my balls. If really horny and maybe even a bit cold, my whole scrotum tightens up a lot and makes the pump very hard to feel from the front or from underneath. At this time it can basically only be felt from behind. And she just touched it gently from the front and below.
After a few minutes I asked her to get up on all four in the bed. She was 28 years old and in good shape. Great ass and a thin waist. While she put a condom on my dick, my #$%@$ buddy and his girl came out of the closet. I asked him what the fuck he was doing and asked him to get the fuck back in his closet again. He and his girl just laughed, got in the WC and closed the door. My babe positioned herself on all four. Asking me to fuck her. For 100% sure, this would have been a situation that would have been completely, totally, absolutely impossible to pull off for me with my pre-implant crap dick. Now my dick just stood as tall as ever. I fucked her and just as we were changing to her on the back, my #$%$# buddy comes out again from the toilet. I again asked him what the fuck he was doing, and he just laughed and said they were ready. I forced him in to the closet to let me finish my business. My girl laughed as well, but we were soon back at it again.
Drunk with a condom normally makes it 50-50 for me to come (no difference from pre-implant) and I knew I was going to have to work for it. And so was my girl…
After I don’t know how long, my buddy comes out of his closet again laughing and asking if I’m still not ready. ”No I’m not. Take your girl and get the fuck out of here!”
”I will”, he replied. ”We’ll just get dressed. Call me when you’re done”.
On the way out, his girl asked my girl if she should wait for her in the lobby.
”No, I will be fucking all night” she replied and laughed.
No probem for me, I thought. Once the other two left, I got at it for real. A few different positions and 30-45 minutes later she finished me off with her hands and mouth. Even though she touched my scrotum repeatedly, I’m pretty sure she didn’t feel the pump. She touched it gently and didn’t really squeeze it. I deflated while she got out of bed to clean the cum off her tits. She asked me if she could stay the night and keep going tomorrow morning. By now it was 2 am, and when I told her I had to leave at 4 am, she pulled her offer back. We showered together, and she touched my deflated dick while cleaning it. Right after pressing the deflate valve it will hang at 45 degrees, and combined with the remaining blood flow, it will be very full and there is no way to feel any cylinders or tips. So she didn’t feel anything suspicious this time either. Had she touched my scrotum and thoroughly soaped it, it could have been a different story though, since my balls tend to loosen up after I orgasm, which makes the pump easier to feel. But she didn’t.
She got dressed and left.
I got to bed and called my buddy who was already home. We laughed about the night, and our crazy lives, and how we do things like this more often in a couple of months than most people do in their whole lives.
After I hung up, I fell asleep thinking of how the implant has changed my life. This is something I just coldn’t and wouldn’t have done before. No fucking way I could have gotten hard, having a girl putting on a condom while my buddy watches, fucking her for close to an hour with a condom and being pretty drunk. No way. But nowadays I can do it any time. Whenever I want.
Fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Two hours later, that smile was changed to an ugly hangover and later a nasty queue at the airport. But it was worth it.
Titan XL
No RTEs
Sharing some stories on casual Titan sex..,

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:18 am

Mandrake,
Awesome stories and happy for you that you are able to have these experiences with your implant. I am three month post-op with an AMS and I am feeling like a fuck machine again after years of ED making sex a challenge. The difference is I am married, but my wife and I are both horny a lot and it is great being able to do it any time we feel like it.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Mandrake wrote:Not easy to find an interesting angle here to cover that hasn't already been covered multiple times. Some, or one at least, have posted something similar, but I guess this is still of interest to people here.

I am pretty active with my Titan dick, and maybe some of all younger guys who wonder how casual sex with new partners will work with an implant will find this interesting.

Chapter One, The Lawyer...

It was the second dinner. She is the lawyer I’ve signed for the business I manage, which probably breaks some sort of rule in her trade and definitely my rule of not sleeping with women I have a professional relation with. But what the heck. She is intelligent, fun and attractive. I had known her for almost five years, since I became her client. She was the partner of a local lawyer firm and helped me with all sort of legal cases. Her specialty was business law and she recently won a major case for me. I had always thought there was something in the air when we met professionally. I would have guessed she was 35 years old, but during our first ’date’ together, a casual dinner, she told me she was 46! unbelievable. She looked for sure tat least en years younger than that.
So this time, I would be out of town for two months, and she really made efforts to get this second ’date’ to happen before I left. She even rearranged her business trip scheduled. Already that should have told me what she was planning.
First date we met at my favourite place. A casual but great steak house. This time at a Chinese restaurant she liked. Food was great. And spicy. Just a really nice dinner and great conversation. Restaurant was downtown where she lived. After dinner we went to a small trendy bar with a live band. Great place, and she followed my pace with the bottled Coronas. Which could only go one way. I haven’t met many men on this planet who can drink beer in my tempo and amount, and this petite woman certainly couldn’t. She couldn’t hide here feelings and as the night passed by (and the Coronas) we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Finally we kissed over the table and it was time to go.
There is a hotel I like just five minutes walk from the bar, and we headed that way. I didn’t really know how to interpret her signals, but my guess was she was horny as hell. And a bit dunk. We got up to my room, a nice suite on the 20th floor. The neon lights outside made a perfect ambient lighting, and it could only go one way. We kissed and she moaned like she hadn’t had sex for years. Which I still today think she hadn’t. She was divorced and worked crazy hours and had no boyfriend/lover. I took her clothes off and touched her. I think she came from only my gentle touching, before I even got started…
I had my deflated dick still in my pants. But my Titan XL is good enough to rub against her even before inflated. As I got the panties off her, I quickly excused myself and asked her to give me one minute. I got in to one of the WCs and ripped of my clothes. It takes me about a minute to get the dick up to the perfect sex hardness. I put my underwear back on, but my dick cannot be bent sideways even with tight underwear. I just had to point it up over the waist band, which still doesn’t force it all the way up to my abs.
I went back out, she was still on her back in the bed. Moaning of lust. I laid down on her and pressed my dick against her. She just let out an ’Oh my God’ and kept moaning. I stood up, pulled my underwear off and penetrated her, without using any hands to guide it in. There is just no need to, this dick is hard like a bat and with minimum or none flexing or bending at the base. I teased her a while by going in and then out to rub the dick hard against her clitoris, and then back in again. She asked me to go slow but moaned like crazy.
Her body was good. Have been with better, but also had never been with any woman older than her. So for here age, her body was amazing. I did her lying on top of her, kneeling in front of her while she lied down on her back, and from behind. Every time I thrusted to deep it was obvious from her noise that I was too long for her. I tried to not push too deep, but that was quite hard since I was roaring to give her all I had.
After she had came for whatever time (third, fourth? Hard to tell in all the moaning and screaming), I still had not. She sucked my dick for a while, never touching my balls and hence not noticing anything unnatural. I laid her face down over the corner of the high continental bed, spread her legs one at each side of the corner, making her half stand and half lie down, and took her from behind standing on the floor behind the corner of the bed. I held her arms tight and pulled her towards me. She got crazy and came again, and soon thereafter so did I. I pulled out and came on the bed beside her.
I quickly pressed the deflate button while she was still panting with her face down in the bed. I only need 3-4 seconds to do the deflate manoeuvre, and she never noticed. My dick goes down pretty fast from just pressing the deflate button, and I don’t need to squeeze the shaft.
I laid down beside her, and we talked, laughed and touched each other. She touched my nose, and I said ’you know the saying, big nose, big …’. She replied ’Your dick is not big. It’s huge’. She touched it and then let her hand grab my balls. She looked at me and asked ’What is this?”, feeling the pump down there.
I just said, ’don’t worry. I had an accident many years ago. But all is ok, and everything works fine’. ’Yes I can see that’, she replied and then didn’t mention it again.
We fell asleep.
My pump cannot be seen, as it sits perfectly behind my balls at balls height, but can be felt if touching my scrotum thoroughly. Which she did...
I woke up around 7 am, still drowsy and with that familiar mix of hangover and still drunk. She was still asleep. I sort of knew what she would want to do when she woke up, so I pumped 10 pumps in my dick which gives it a nice 3 o’clock angle but still not near the hardness or angle I use for sex. But it goes for a normal 75% erection. Especially when combined with my own blood flow. And I had a lot of it, horny as I was. She woke up, and yes, she couldn’t keep her hands off. She touched my dick and again let out an ’Oh my god’. We started to kiss and we were getting there again. I again excused myself and said i just had to go and take a piss before I exploded. Which actually was true. I got up, went in to the WC, took my piss and added more pumps to reach my standard go-to level. Came out in the room, and got back in bed under the sheets. She was horny like crazy again, and within a minute I was inside her again. She ripped the sheets away, and by now the morning light made the room half light half dark despite the heavy curtains. Again, with her on her back or on all four, I couldn’t thrust as hard as I wanted to. And I didn’t want to hurt her. So I laid her on the side, legs together at a 90 degree angle at the hips, and kneeled behind her. This turned out to work great. I always feel this position makes it impossible to come in too deep, and I could thrust as hard as I wanted. I held her firmly and gave her what I suspect was the fuck of her life. She screamed out loud of pleasure constantly for minutes while I came closer to orgasm. I pulled it out and came all over her thighs, and belly. She sucked my dick dry while still rock hard. Then I just quickly deflated when she didn’t see and my dick went down. She went for a shower, and came back shortly.
I asked her if I hurt her again, and she answered ’a little, but it is ok. I love it. Your dick is so big and hard’.
We fell asleep again and later she went for a lunch meeting and I went to the gym.
Mission accomplished, thanks Titan. Remains to see how this whole lawyer/client thing will turn out in the future, but that’s another story.

veramente bello leggere queste storie, altre storie da raccontare da altri utenti grazie
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Canuck67

Postby Canuck67 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:16 pm

Nice stories, how big is your titan Mandrake and what size those that give you erect?
1967 model. Looking for futur options. Using Cialis or Viagra with Good/mix results with the bad side effects.

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:45 pm

As someone researching implants and single..these inputs help.

Thanks
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Captain1117 wrote:As someone researching implants and single..these inputs help.
Thanks

Check his history. Seems that all he does is post erotic stories. I'm betting he is fake.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”