Titan Sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
erik821

Re: Titan Sex

Postby erik821 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:56 pm

Old thread. Some Italian dude must have done a search for sex with Titan or something.

They always revolve around a central theme: couple of bros on a business trip, hotel bar, hot babes, back to the room with the honeys for some fun while his limp dick friend and the other bunny (whom he will later bang) get to watch him annihilate some smoking hot 20 something who can feel the pump in his balls but because she's so enamored with his monstrous cock she's easily placated with a simple whisper and asks no questions or shuts anything down.

Truly though I don't begrudge him. It's writing therapy. Many psychologists and mental health therapists encourage clients to use directed writing as part of the healing process.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Too bad he hasn't posted any other juicy sex stories... They were very fun to read.
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Mandrake

Boy’s weekend

Postby Mandrake » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:06 am

Boys’ weekend
We had been talking about it for some time, but talk is one thing and making it happen is another. All of us have busy schedules with frantic business travelling. But then finally we settled for a weekend and where to go. A mega city in the eastern part of the world, famous and infamous for its night life. There were four of us. Mr. Pink, Mr. White, Mr. Blue and myself.
We arrived quite late on Friday night, had a horrible taxi drive to our hotel and we didn’t get downtown till later than planned. But we found our way to an infamous district crowded with bars. And girls. After short stops at quite a few bars, we found one we settled for. As the night went on, and the girls partying with us got going, I pumped up my Titan to they typical 10-or-so pumps I use in these situations. In a tight pair of jeans, this gives me a quite obvious semi, showing those 7 inches as it finds it way out to the side. Well, perhaps 6.5 when not fully inflated and not blood filled.
My dick became the talk of the crowd, and the girls sitting next to me kept shouting at their friends to come and touch it, all amazed about how huge it was. My buddies wondered what the heck was going on, and I just said that I didn’t know, but apparently the girls think my dick is big…
In terms of Titan, not much more happened that night. We came home late, but all of us went to bed by ourselves. However, what my Titan has given me, is confidence. Turned a potential embarrassing situation to one where I stand out from the crowd in more attractive direction than in the past. Instead of worrying that a girl would rub my dick and wondering why there was no reaction down there, they will get impressed (or surprised) that it is big and hard. And this is in my jeans after 10 pumps. There is more to come so to say…

Second night would turn out a bit different though… Starting off with lunch at one of the fanciest roof top bars in the city. My buddies all have a taste for the fine-dining, fancy stuff, and lunch was piss expensive but well worth it. Maybe not the lunch itself, but the drinks, and the view. View from the roof-top and view at the restaurant… Plenty of stunning babes.
Later at night, after a tour around a few different bars in different districts, we ended up at a great place. A nice bar/night club located in the basement of a luxury hotel. Female guests were a nice mix of white tourists, local girls on a night out and free-lancing working girls from around the world. Eastern Europeans, Latin Americans, and of course Asians.
Mr. White, who comes to this city at least once per month for business, had been here several times before, spending decent money with clients, and we got warmly greeted by the bar manager. He moved a group of other guests and gave us the best table in the place right between the dance floor and the bar. He asked a few of the best looking hostesses over to us, as well as one of the dancers. We ordered in some booze and off we went. The girls sure knew how to party and it got quite wild after some time.

The dancer was one of the sexiest girls I’ve seen in my life. She was tiny, weighed 40 kilos (she told me), but still not skinny. Rather like a curvaceous woman just scaled down in photoshop… Huge tits, great ass, thin waist, slim but muscular legs. 10 out of 10. She kept coming and going because she had to do her dancing numbers now and then, up in a cage with a pole just above us. She was wearing a super short skirt, stiletto boots reaching up to half her thighs and a mini-top which did a poor job hiding her tits. Not the prettiest of faces, but with that body, who cared.
Mr. Pink had already laid aim for her, sitting with her in the sofa drinking. I was standing up by our table, drinking and dancing with two of the hostesses when the dancer came over to me and asked if she could have a drink. Of course she could. We wanted Tequila, which I usually hate, but WTF, nothing good without sacrifices… She kept drinking more, and we danced while Mr. Pink surrendered and accepted defeat. The dancer told me she loved my body and how I danced, and kept drinking. I said she would go down if she continued like that, but she insisted she wanted to get me drunk. We danced very tight and close, and I kept rubbing my semi-Titan against her. She touched it to the point where I felt I could almost have came right there and then, and she kept telling me I had a huge dick, and how she wanted to see it. The place played nothing but heavy Hip-Hop and she danced like the professional dancer she was. I was horny as hell. The flexibility of choosing hardness is a nice feature of my Titan. When I am in a gym, at work, in a swimming pool or whatever, I just deflate it totally and my dick can rarely be seen. But in situations like these, when I want it to look and feel like a huge semi – It is ready to do the job…

Problem was we had all agreed to go to one last place before we went back to our hotel. I know these guys very well, but not to the point where I would just bring a girl back in the taxi with them. Not like my buddy from the adventures in the posts above. We all live in the same condo, and all our better halves know each other as well.
So I told her I would call her later. Optimistic as I was, I said half an hour. Turned out it became one and a half hour. She was already on her way home in a taxi way off to another part of this huge city. I convinced her to turn around and waited for her. As she came to the lobby half an hour later, I went down to meet her. After a too long walk to get condoms, we were up at my room. She looked unbelievably sexy. She turned on the sound system in the hotel, opened a bottle of sparkling wine from the mini-bar, and I knew this was going to get good.
We made out on the sofa, and she got undressed, except for her boots. I touched her to the point where I think she was close to come, when she said she wanted to take a shower – sweaty as she was after a night of dancing for hours.
She did, came out of the shower in a towel wrapped around her, and I got in. Pumped up while in there, and got out naked.
She gasped when I came out, commenting on how big I was and that I was hard already.
She started off by blowing my dick thoroughly for some time. Her skills were great and it felt fantastic. As creative and thorough as she was, it was obvious she was going to feel my pump. She looked at me and asked me what that was. I used my standard comment about having had an injury in the past, had surgery, all is fine, it feels good, keep going, don’t worry about it.
She did. I ended up fucking her for around an hour in several positions. She for sure sounded like she had the time of her life, and kept telling me how big my dick was and how good it felt. She came at least twice. As always, with a condom, drunk at 4 am, I struggled to come. She did what she could with her hands and mouth, but I had to give up. She said we would go to sleep and she would make sure she made me come when we woke up.
I woke up around 10 am. She was lying naked without any quilt, still on my arm. God she was beautiful. Seriously one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen.
I gently removed my arm and went to the WC. Took my piss, washed off my dick, and pumped up. I went in to the bedroom again, and she was barely awake. She looked at me, smiled and told me to come to her, and how she wanted my dick. She made a comment again on how I was already rock hard, and I just got this idea that I would tell her about the implant. So I did. I told her how I had an accident doing downhill skiing a few years ago, and got the dreaded venous leak. How I struggled to maintain an erection after that. And that I had an implant. She asked interested how it worked, and I showed her. Explained how it worked, grabbed her tiny hand and put it on the pump. Told her I’d show her. Deflated. She watched it go down. I pumped it up and she watched it get hard again. She was all smiles and said that’s fantastic and that she didn’t even know any such thing existed. And then there was no more to that. She started to suck my dick and off we went.
This time, sober, the coming was never an issue. However, her being sober, and having had pretty rough sex for quite some time a few hours ago, meant she had some discomfort from me going deep in her. But she really wanted it, and so did I, so we found ways and positions to make it work. She was amazing on top, controlling the depth, she sucked dick like a goddess, and all ended well with a huge load over her amazing tits.
We took a shower together, she put her make-up on, and got dressed. Before she left, I got her number, just in case I would come back any time soon. I went down to the hotel pool to my buddies who didn’t have a clue about what I just did.
Mr. Pink said he thought that little dancer was some sexy little babe. And I agreed with a smile.
Thanks Titan.
Titan XL
No RTEs
Sharing some stories on casual Titan sex..,

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:39 pm

erik821 wrote:Old thread. Some Italian dude must have done a search for sex with Titan or something.

They always revolve around a central theme: couple of bros on a business trip, hotel bar, hot babes, back to the room with the honeys for some fun while his limp dick friend and the other bunny (whom he will later bang) get to watch him annihilate some smoking hot 20 something who can feel the pump in his balls but because she's so enamored with his monstrous cock she's easily placated with a simple whisper and asks no questions or shuts anything down.

Truly though I don't begrudge him. It's writing therapy. Many psychologists and mental health therapists encourage clients to use directed writing as part of the healing process.

You think those stories are all BS?
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 03, 2021 2:46 pm

Every word in those stories is true.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 pm

merrix wrote:Every word in those stories is true.

Are you being sarcastic or you know for sure those stories are true?

I'm pretty sure yours are true because of how open you've been with us for several years. However, in the case of Mandrake, aside from his juicy stories, we don't know anything about him...

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu May 13, 2021 10:49 pm

They are true if you want them to be.....
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat May 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Echegollen wrote:
merrix wrote:Every word in those stories is true.

Are you being sarcastic or you know for sure those stories are true?

I'm pretty sure yours are true because of how open you've been with us for several years. However, in the case of Mandrake, aside from his juicy stories, we don't know anything about him...

I know for sure.
100% sure.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

NYCGay

Postby NYCGay » Sat May 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Am I really the only one here who understands how merrix can be 100% sure that mandrake's story is true? Read (or reread) both their stories, and the answer should be quite obvious.
56-year old gay man. Always had ED. Started injections in 1990.
Implanted by Dr. Eid on 2021-05-11 with a 24 cm Titan.
My story: https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16918
Pics: pre-op: pages 6 and 10; post-op: page 8 and 15.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:19 pm

merrix wrote:I know for sure.
100% sure.

I love your style of writing ;)

Return to “Implants”