My Story / Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: My Story / Journal

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:54 am

Post-op modeling (gently guiding the penis while you inflate it) is also very effective. At the beginning, it can cause discomfort, but once you get the hang of it, discomfort is out of the equation.

My original erection was 2:00-2:30; now is tending more towards 3:00. Even though the erection is quite firm thank to the Titan, very different from the AMS, there is always up/down movement that allows for pleasurable penetration and coitus.

I will continue to do the modeling, as well as the sleeping with few pumps keeping it pointing up, to try to regain the old angle as much as possible, but no complaints at all at current angle.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:53 am

Geo when pills worked consistently, the sexual experience all around was slightly better than with a implant. When pills worked consistently, my confidence was the same as having an implant.

Jackhammer you are correct. It is pointing at 3 o’clock. It works great for sex, and I can move my body to help the angle. However it would be better if it were higher. Then my penis would have better contact with the g spot in most positions. I have been meaning to ask Dr Eid if there is a way to model the erection angle. I will let you and Plumber know what he says.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:12 pm

So this morning, my girlfriend and I were having sex. Then her daughter popped in the room. We made it under the covers before she noticed anything, and I quickly deflated. Later when they were gone, I decided to masturbate. However the bulb was hard when squeezed, and it would not inflate the cylinders. So I remained flaccid no matter what I did. I tried pulling on it from different angles, pressing the deflate valve again, etc. Admittedly I was freaking out thinking I had broken something. So I wrote Dr. Eid. He replied within a couple hours, instructing me to take a hot bath for 15 minutes then squeeze the bulb hard and rapidly. He said it would likely pop open the closed valve, and of course, he was right. Crisis averted, and I am incredibly happy to have a doctor willing to give out and respond to emails so frequently.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Dusty,
I would have been freaking, too. Happy it was an easy fix,

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:07 pm

So this morning, my girlfriend and I were having sex. Then her daughter popped in the room.

Only a thought - maybe lock the bedroom door next time? Just sayin . . .
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 am

Dustyknox wrote:So this morning, my girlfriend and I were having sex. Then her daughter popped in the room. We made it under the covers before she noticed anything, and I quickly deflated. Later when they were gone, I decided to masturbate. However the bulb was hard when squeezed, and it would not inflate the cylinders. So I remained flaccid no matter what I did. I tried pulling on it from different angles, pressing the deflate valve again, etc. Admittedly I was freaking out thinking I had broken something. So I wrote Dr. Eid. He replied within a couple hours, instructing me to take a hot bath for 15 minutes then squeeze the bulb hard and rapidly. He said it would likely pop open the closed valve, and of course, he was right. Crisis averted, and I am incredibly happy to have a doctor willing to give out and respond to emails so frequently.

Hey Dusty, he didn't tell you this but you could also use an electric heating pad. That might be more convenient and you can watch TV while waiting. What you are doing is warming up the rubber pump to make it more squishy. A hot water bottle MAY work too... I have never tried that so I don't really know. I would think that it would work because it is still heating up the bulb. Hope this helps. :)

Larry

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Dr Eid uses a heating pad in his office, so I am sure it would work similarly.

We don’t lock the door, because she flips out. We have a baby monitor that normally gives us plenty of warning but it was unplugged.

Dr Eid suggested giving it one pump after fully deflating just to reopen the valve, and prevent this from occurring again.

Jim&Chip

Postby Jim&Chip » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:09 am

I have a coloplast implant and am very dissatisfied. I have a great deal of frequent pain and it doesn't want to deflat completely. I had it put in at a VA hospital. I was told. I could live with it or have the thing taken out and be permanently impotent. I had an AMS implant in 2012 which failed and had to be replaced. I liked the AMS much better. With the Coloplast I have a constant near erection that is painful and embarrassing. I don't know what to do.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:07 am

Hey dustyknox,

just wanted to ask if you could post a picture of your deflated penis,
and how you „avoid“ bulges.

Thank you.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Sat May 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Jim&chip - I wish you the best of luck. That seems like a personal decision, so I can’t help you.

Mr.skin - there is no avoiding it. I have a bulge. Boxer briefs help a little, but it seems every brand is slightly uncomfortable.

Return to “Implants”