The New Better Sex Life...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

The New Better Sex Life...

Postby DaveKell » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am

In an earlier post on here I mentioned the first ED episode happening at a bed and breakfast my wife booked us into for an anniversary weekend. My weekend was shot from humiliation and extreme frustration and a 20 year nightmare began then.

We just got back from a trip out of state where we had an incredible stay in a B&B we had to ourselves as the owner lived a few blocks away and just gave us a key. Twice a day fun for 3 days in a row in between sightseeing and walks in an adjacent park. Also four total nights in hotel rooms on the trip. A complete fucking vacation to celebrate the bionic dick. I should add at age 64 I am capable of the best sex of my life. The lifelong premature ejaculation is history as well. For some reason I last exponentially longer with the implant which allows endless position changes interspersed with oral breaks frequently.

We arrived home after 8 days and were happy to be in our own bed again. While exhausted from the trip, we still "celebrated" being back home. While in the town we went to, I had taken my wife there to visit her mother who has been in a nursing home for over a year since having a stroke. During her visits with her mom I went and looked up two women I had slept with while still single. They were both divorced and thrilled I stopped by. I was reminiscing in my thoughts while with them about past sex I had with them. I never brought it up in conversation though. I'm sure they couldn't help but notice the extreme change in my demeanor. I couldn't help but notice the recognition in one's eyes as I hugged her and pressed my half inflated dick into her pelvis when saying goodbye.I left thinking about the new memory I could've left them with if I was a guy who could cheat on my wife. Either one of them would've gone for it. I guess I just went to entertain myself with that thought.

Being bionic is an incredible thing. I should also add I loved using urinals in gas stations along the way and getting to hang my 5 inch flaccid out to pee. I'm having loads of enjoyment from the bionic life. Best thing I ever did!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Re: The New Better Sex Life...

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 am

Glad you and your wife are enjoying that new and improved dick. I love just looking down at my big dick. Yes urinals are fun. Sometimes someone will say "That's a nice dick". I just smile and say, ", thanks". Nah. Never happened. Maybe I could say, "you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till I pump this sucker up". Lol
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Dave
Great post. I also am very happy for you and the Mrs. love reading these kind of posts here. it really is amazing just how good the new dick makes us feel about ourselves. A new found confidence just knowing that your prowess can conquer, defeat & slay that pussy. We can literally bring them to their knees (pun intended). Definately a spring in your step. So continue to enjoy. We have a lot of good times to make up for. Best to you !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:50 am

)))))))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:08 am

Dave, I am so happy for you (and your wife)! Reading your post really made my day! :D :D :D

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 am

Dave, what a great post. It certainly makes the struggle more worthwhile when you come out of it stronger. Keep "up" the great progress.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Dave, what a great post. It certainly makes the struggle more worthwhile when you come out of it stronger. Keep "up" the great progress.

I think making up for lost time is great as well. ED is a far distant memory already, it's like sex has always been this great. Plus it's nice knowing it's always gonna be like this from here on out. No better feeling in the world... well, there is the idea of a young Raquel Welch sitting on my face though.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Dave,
Great post. I actually kind of needed it. My "what the fuck did I do?" didn't hit me until after activation. Cycling hurts like hell. 35 minutes is longest I can go cause I push it as far as I can. Been cycling 2 weeks, was a little bummed. Then last night something happened, and your post reinforces it.

First two sex sessions were good, but wasn't prepared for the gland pain (first sex was three weeks after surgery, maybe a bit early I think). Anyway, someone had mentioned that the milestones hit when you don't expect. This week it suddenly occurred to me that I can pump one handed and deflate one handed and it doesn't look weird.

Because of where the doc put the pump, you cannot see it. You can, feel it though, so working through that in my head.

But last night, no pain at all with sex. I started doing that thing where I rush toward the orgasm because you are worried you might lose it. Suddenly dawned on me, its not going anywhere. Slowed down. Got close to orgasm, pulled back. Did that twice. Orgasm was fucking awesome.

Got up, went to the bathroom, still hard. Caught myself in the mirror, smiling to myself.

I spent the last week or so replaying my decision (could I have gotten better, should I have waited..blah, blah, blah). Suddenly the benefit of not only performing like you used to, but better....its a rush. Also helped that I am within a half inch of pre op. Honestly, I didn't measure but looking down last night, I think I made it all the way.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Dcmusc
Good for you too. It really us a wonderful thing. The pain will subside making the pleasure even better. Patience.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:13 pm

DC
I can definitely identify. It only gets better over time to the point I have forgotten how bad it was before being implanted and now have accepted my new dick as part of me and my repertoire.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”