Countdown til Thursday 9/21

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: Countdown til Thursday 9/21

Postby sliphill » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 am

gymguytupelo wrote:Well I'm headed to the hospital. Wish me luck and say a prayer for me please. Thanks

Godspeed. You will be fine. Keep us posted.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

gymguytupelo

Postby gymguytupelo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Well was discharged this morning and just got home. Everything went great. Very little pain. The doctor said he used a larger device but not sure the size yet. This ice is about to freeze my nuts off. I read on someone post to buy boxer support brief a size smaller than usual to help support. They are tight but really seems to keep everything together. The doctor didn't say but I read somewhere on here to keep the penis flat pointing toward belly button. Said to stay flat on my back for a week. Only up for bathroom and meal time. Cabin fever here I come. Lol
Thanks for everyone's support!!!
[b]first implant 11/11/13 Titan OTR. 18cm 1.5cm rte.
Dr Christine Birmingham, AL. St Vincent's Hospital.
Total device failure 9/6/17. Total replacement 9/21/17. 21cm 1.5 rte
Total failure AGAIN 3/4/18 :-( Surgery set for 3/22/18

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Gymguy,

Congratulations! And welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood.

As you've probably read here, everyone is different and heals differently but I can say for me, the lay flat for a week advice is right on.

Heal well.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:57 pm

It was day four before I could point it up. My problem is I lost weight from the last time I bought underwear to now, bought one size down would not hold it up ,but out. Went one size even small they worked old underwear large bought medium did not work well bought one pair small. Surprised myself got in them

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:57 pm

gymguytupelo wrote:Well was discharged this morning and just got home. Everything went great. Very little pain. The doctor said he used a larger device but not sure the size yet. This ice is about to freeze my nuts off. I read on someone post to buy boxer support brief a size smaller than usual to help support. They are tight but really seems to keep everything together. The doctor didn't say but I read somewhere on here to keep the penis flat pointing toward belly button. Said to stay flat on my back for a week. Only up for bathroom and meal time. Cabin fever here I come. Lol
Thanks for everyone's support!!!

Don't ice for more than 20 minutes at a time, then a one hour break. If you leave it on too long you can really wreck the skin tissue. Especially with the pain meds you will need to be laying down.

Heal well.

Larry

Return to “Implants”