Greg1956 Before Implant Pix

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
backup2014

Re: Greg1956 Before Implant Pix

Postby backup2014 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Good luck next week. You'll be standing large and in charge again in no time. Just give yourself time to heal.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks for sharing...many prayers for you next week. I hope you get everything you are dreaming for. You mentioned being on androgen....you are correct. I have been on weekly injections for low T for over 2years...my scrotum looks empty.. But my testosterone was only double digits before...the replacement has been like a miracle...so I will gladly accept the..not one but .two..small side effects!!loll.
I can't wait to read of your success. The photos are awesome. Thank you. Keep us posted of your recovery!!!

Seeking info...ska...Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:57 am

Thank you Scott. I can understand why you feel better about your shrinking balls if you needed the Low-T treatment and it helped you. In my case I wish the doctor would have dug a little deeper and not randomly prescribed something I did not neeed.

This may be more info that you or anyone else wants to know but I really loved the feel of my balls bouncing around when I made love to my wife, when I jacked off, when I was running, etc. After they shrank I tried to focus on the downside of big balls, including how my scrotum stuck to my thighs when wearing boxers or freeballing and how it was difficult to contain my junk in the little speedo I wore as a swimmer in middle school and high school. I will also admit I am more comfortable and am not constantly having to adjust my package because my boys are all smashed together and fighting for space.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”