Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ahappigui

Implants

Postby Ahappigui » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Are penile implants being done in Vancouver, BC?

fryboy

Re: Implants

Postby fryboy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:44 am

Yes they are
55 year old. Suffered ed for 7 years. Tried pills, pump, injection. Implant surgery scheduled Feb 8,2018

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Dr. Daniel Rapoport at Metro Van Urology does it. I've a surgery scheduled next week and I'll post the progress.

garry101

Postby garry101 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 pm

medhatg wrote:Dr. Daniel Rapoport at Metro Van Urology does it. I've a surgery scheduled next week and I'll post the progress.

Did you pay for this procedure or was it covered??
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 pm

The procedure will be covered by health care. Dr. Rapoport's staff submitted it for approval and was approved.

Get your family doctor to refer you, and specifically ask for Dr. Rapoport. He'll do a thorough test and will advice you. In my case, I was using injection and fibrosis was sinking in.

garry101

Postby garry101 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:44 pm

medhatg wrote:The procedure will be covered by health care. Dr. Rapoport's staff submitted it for approval and was approved.

Get your family doctor to refer you, and specifically ask for Dr. Rapoport. He'll do a thorough test and will advice you. In my case, I was using injection and fibrosis was sinking in.

I am already undergoing testing. I just wanted to know if there is a way to skip the waiting time and pay for the surgery.

Can you please ask him if he does the surgery if I pay him privately?

Also how much was your total cost??
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

fryboy

Postby fryboy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:20 am

Good Luck. I have a surgery planned with him. My medical is covering the procedure
55 year old. Suffered ed for 7 years. Tried pills, pump, injection. Implant surgery scheduled Feb 8,2018

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:25 am

garry101 wrote:
medhatg wrote:The procedure will be covered by health care. Dr. Rapoport's staff submitted it for approval and was approved.

I am already undergoing testing. I just wanted to know if there is a way to skip the waiting time and pay for the surgery.

Can you please ask him if he does the surgery if I pay him privately?

Also how much was your total cost??

Dr. Rapoport does the implant privately at "False Creek Medical Centre". I talked to them as I was worried that the government insurance won't cover it. I believe they told that it would cost like 22K Canadian or something.

Return to “Implants”