TT - Dr. EID Consultation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
treetop

Re: TT - Dr. EID Consultation

Postby treetop » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:TreeTop I have the same concerns as you I've been trying to figure out the ams's max girth, do you happen to remember what Dr. Eid said it was?

No, I just told him what I was, and he actually got a little over my head with all the technical stuff, but basically the AMS can only expand so far because of the MESH. The Titan expands all the way until it fills the penis. That is how I understand it, but may be wrong.

He said that with larger girth penises, if the AMS goes to max, but is not fully expanded in the penis then it sort of fits loose. Again my terms not his, but that is basically what he was explaining.

I am actually a little afraid of a Titan, all the comments on crinkles, always large, etc.
But not sure I have many choices ....
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
treetop wrote:Thank you Larry,

Once I move ahead on the implant, I will have to put all my trust into my doctor, and then do my best to be happy with the job he does. Once implanted, it will be done. Don't want any revisions, although it happens.
But that risk should be minimized as long as I do my homework :)
TT

Absolutely, but please remember, even the very best could have a bad day, we all COULD make mistakes... just gotta hope it's not with you. :)

Larry

Agree with you Larry. No way to predict a perfect outcome. I will just do the best research I can, bounce it off this website for corrections and advice, and go from there.

Whether I like people comments on this or not, I still think about what everyone says. Information is always good, and always needs to be analysed. That is why this website is so awesome. The opinions from those here are priceless. Not only because of experience, but because other people read threads that I may have not read.

So... in all that... thank you everyone for your comments.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 am

Hi Treetop:
1) regarding diameter of the implant, as shown on the below screenshot from a Titan Advertisement, the titan max diameter is 22mm per cylinder. The AMS is 18mm per cylinder. That is a very big difference. If you currently have big girth, then you really do need the bigger titan diameters. I have similar girth as you, and I really like the Titan. I also had this discussion with Dr Eid. He will tell you that the AMS is limited by the mesh of the cylinder. The Titan fills out your entire penis. Because of the Titan, I use a Magnum Condom. This would not be possible with the AMS

2) I presume you have reviewed the video by Kramer on Titan versus AMS ? if not, this is REQUIRED viewing. You can see the video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PPId-OVzag.

3) The bottom line:
If you want a penis that has a bigger girth and gets rock hard for sex, get the Titan
If you want a really nice flacid, which gets big enough for sex and hard enough for sex, then get a AMS

4) Alibaba on this franktalk discussion board states that he likes the erection of the Titan better than the AMS, and he also likes the Titan pump better. Alibaba is one of the few members of franktalk who has had both.

5) shown below is the advertisement from coloplast which documents that the diameter is 22cm whilst the AMS is limited at 18mm
21mm girth.jpg
21mm girth.jpg (47.53 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

6) Personally, I wanted the biggest and hardest dick for sex, and "to hell with everything else". I really do not care about how my dick is in the flacid state; for me, it is soft enough and definitely not a problem in terms of showing too much with tight pants (it shows just the right amount such that it looks like I am packing something down there which interested females likely find compelling.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 am

TANGERINE wrote:Hi Treetop:
1) regarding diameter of the implant, as shown on the below screenshot from a Titan Advertisement, the titan max diameter is 22mm per cylinder. The AMS is 18mm per cylinder. That is a very big difference. If you currently have big girth, then you really do need the bigger titan diameters. I have similar girth as you, and I really like the Titan. I also had this discussion with Dr Eid. He will tell you that the AMS is limited by the mesh of the cylinder. The Titan fills out your entire penis. Because of the Titan, I use a Magnum Condom. This would not be possible with the AMS

2) I presume you have reviewed the video by Kramer on Titan versus AMS ? if not, this is REQUIRED viewing. You can see the video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PPId-OVzag.

3) The bottom line:
If you want a penis that has a bigger girth and gets rock hard for sex, get the Titan
If you want a really nice flacid, which gets big enough for sex and hard enough for sex, then get a AMS

4) Alibaba on this franktalk discussion board states that he likes the erection of the Titan better than the AMS, and he also likes the Titan pump better. Alibaba is one of the few members of franktalk who has had both.

5) shown below is the advertisement from coloplast which documents that the diameter is 22cm whilst the AMS is limited at 18mm 21mm girth.jpg

6) Personally, I wanted the biggest and hardest dick for sex, and "to hell with everything else". I really do not care about how my dick is in the flacid state; for me, it is soft enough and definitely not a problem in terms of showing too much with tight pants (it shows just the right amount such that it looks like I am packing something down there which interested females likely find compelling.

I couldn't upvote your post more. Those are some solid words and content you posted. Thank you! I will do everything i can to join the titan club when it's my turn! :mrgreen:

treetop

Postby treetop » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:57 am

Tangerine,
Good info. I have see Dr. EID video, but had not seen that advertisement.
But does confirm my feelings on the Titan.

Just important to make good choices here going into this.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

Return to “Implants”