TT - Dr. EID Consultation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: TT - Dr. EID Consultation

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:38 pm

TT, You should do like the majority of guy on here and do some research for a good high volume doctor in your plan. I guaranty you that you will fine a very capable surgeon out there. I did and I have so happy with him I would go back as soon as I need ta replacement.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm

warrenw wrote:TT,

That's disappointing news to hear, but don't give up yet. Could you change to a plan where Dr Eid would be "in network"? Open enrollment for many plans happens in Dec so it might be worth asking Eid's office what plans they are in.

With your current plan, 50% of surgery isn't terrible. So with deductibles your total out of pocket might be around $20k. How about a line of credit (LOC) on the house instead of a refi, might be easier and quicker to get, just withdraw what you need as you need it.

Any chance Kramer is in network?

All true, I was surprised they don't take Aetna, it is pretty major. Only other option with my company is Kaiser, and I know they won't pay for Dr. EID.

I am in the process of remodeling the master bedroom and kitchen. So ReFi, or line of credit have to wait for that to complete. I can't get any appraisal if those are pending.
So stuck for now. Will see how it goes.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 pm

TT,

Is there anyway you can confirm weather or not Eid meant to say of a new technique where he will inflate you a few days after surgery? I have surgery with him Oct 5th, but during my phone consultation with him a few months back he said I would inflate at the 2 week mark. If he has something new, I want to make sure I am getting it if its available at this time. I guess I can always ask when I get there.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

GiRn56

Postby GiRn56 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:56 am

No new technique to inflate in only of a couple of days. I had surgery with Dr Eid in April and he quoted me inflation at 2 weeks minimum. You have fresh surgical incisions / closures, to be inflating putting stress on those could would be not good.... I inflated at 2 weeks at home, sex at 4 weeks YMMV ;)
Severe Degenerative Disc Disease L5-S1
Major Depression
Chronic pain patient and Meds
Titan OTR 20 cm placed 4/12/17 per Dr Eid.

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 am

Tybeeman wrote:TT, You should do like the majority of guy on here and do some research for a good high volume doctor in your plan. I guaranty you that you will fine a very capable surgeon out there. I did and I have so happy with him I would go back as soon as I need ta replacement.

Tybeeman... yes that is an option.
But.. I don't want any RTE's. And I only want a Titan.
Also his No Touch method, etc.

I just want to take a step back at this point, and catch my breath. Not rush into anything.
Things always change. So will see how it goes.

But good advise. Thank you.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:43 am

regarding my recovery , it was crazy fast and good...I guess I was lucky. I have posted this timetable in the past, but it sounds like there are those who are interested again in possible recovery times, so here were my milestones:

For me, here is a description:

day 3, travel from NYC back to california (sore, not in pain, only used the naproxen med -- not the narcotics)

day 4 hung out in the house, started the baths -- penis had a couple scabs near at the head where the cylinder pull through sutures had once poked through, otherwise, no bruising of penis -- there was some bruising of the scrotum.

day 5 penis pointing to the left - I called eid on his cellphone, he said I should put in a few pumps. At day five, I was able to feel the coloplast deflate pin and saucer -- so I guess my swelling was quite under control

day 6 penis straighter thanks to the pumps

day 7: started cycling to 80 % (in the bath). Deflated after the bath

day 8: masturbate to orgasm (in the bath)

day 9 to 14: cycling twice a day in the bath, up to 90% firmness for days 9-12, 95% firmness days 12-14

day 14: sutures removed by local urologist. Urologist said that he could barely see the scrotal scar and he said I had hardly any swelling at that point (remember, I heal quickly)

Day 19: first sex (it was fun, and hurt just a little)

Dr Eid said that I was perhaps 2 weeks earlier than most patients (most are sex at 4 to 6 weeks ?) in terms of doing maximum cycling and in terms of sex activity. At 2 weeks, I was able to work a full day without problem, included lots of standing. Likely, I could have done half day work after seven days post surgery, but I had the luxury of taking two weeks off, so I did not push it.

Hope this helps----TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:29 am

treetop wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:TT, You should do like the majority of guy on here and do some research for a good high volume doctor in your plan. I guaranty you that you will fine a very capable surgeon out there. I did and I have so happy with him I would go back as soon as I need ta replacement.

I just want to take a step back at this point, and catch my breath. Not rush into anything.

TT

Unless you are a doctor, if I were a surgeon, I would refuse to take your case. This is not a restaurant, it is a medical procedure. Doctors are expected to do things a certain way, as they are taught, not hand out a recipe and follow the patient's direction (with the exception being a plastic surgeon) and even they have rules to follow.

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am

Larry10625 wrote:
treetop wrote:

TT

Unless you are a doctor, if I were a surgeon, I would refuse to take your case. This is not a restaurant, it is a medical procedure. Doctors are expected to do things a certain way, as they are taught, not hand out a recipe and follow the patient's direction (with the exception being a plastic surgeon) and even they have rules to follow.

Larry

Dr do have the right to refuse to treat a patient unless it is lifethreating an implant is not. I agree with Larry 100%. In another since if you brought your car to me demanding I fix it a cetrain way. I would tell you to get your ass back in your piece of shit an leave and dont come back. If it did not run an was towed in you wpuld have 30 dats to get it gone or it would sold. There is such a thing called Professional Standards. Regardless of the profession the professional must have the final say not the"uneducated"lay person. I dont care how much research you do unless you are in that profession working/practicing everyday you may be well informed but uneducated. Education is developed in theory in books and research, but until it is applied and praticed it means nothing.

But it your body and if your Dr meets your demands and the shit fucks up or you are not happy, did not follow his orders cause you thought knew more than him. DO NOT came back and say how bad things are how your dr fucked you up. My reply would be to bad we tried to tell you listen to your dr.
99 % of us on this board are not dr just guys that when thru the surgery

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:03 am

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
treetop wrote:

TT

Larry

Dr do have the right to refuse to treat a patient unless it is lifethreating an implant is not. I agree with Larry 100%. In another since if you brought your car to me demanding I fix it a cetrain way. I would tell you to get your ass back in your piece of shit an leave and dont come back. If it did not run an was towed in you wpuld have 30 dats to get it gone or it would sold. There is such a thing called Professional Standards. Regardless of the profession the professional must have the final say not the"uneducated"lay person. I dont care how much research you do unless you are in that profession working/practicing everyday you may be well informed but uneducated. Education is developed in theory in books and research, but until it is applied and praticed it means nothing.

But it your body and if your Dr meets your demands and the shit fucks up or you are not happy, did not follow his orders cause you thought knew more than him. DO NOT came back and say how bad things are how your dr fucked you up. My reply would be to bad we tried to tell you listen to your dr.
99 % of us on this board are not dr just guys that when thru the surgery

AMEN :)

treetop

Postby treetop » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Interesting comments ... If you go through this site, you will see many redo's due to doctors who don't care, and just get the job done and collect their money.
Everyone says to be careful what doctor they choose, which is what I have done.

I don't care if you don't like my choices, they are mine, and it is my body. Everyone needs to weigh the pro's and con's. This is a permanent operation, and very expensive if your paying out of pocket.

Would you take your nice new car to a mechanic that you know will use some old parts, or just gets the job done fast not caring about the end result?.... Bad analogy that you guys are using... but I'll bite.

I have read plenty on RTE's and yes, they work in many cases. But Dr. EID and I discussed it in person, and for my personal desires of the outcome I don't want any unless it is absolutely necessary. Dr. EID doesn't like to use them unless he has to. Again, something I love about him. He agrees that me wanting a penis that points up when erect is good, and without RTE's depending on my body I can keep what I have as far as that aspect.

It the doctor tell me to take a hike fine, but Dr. EID didn't and agreed with all my concerns. After reading your responses, I will probably just figure out how to go to Dr. EID at some point, and not take any chances on any other doctor who will just do what he pleases regardless of my concerns. I have seen plenty of doctors like that.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

Return to “Implants”