1) regarding diameter of the implant, as shown on the below screenshot from a Titan Advertisement, the titan max diameter is 22mm per cylinder. The AMS is 18mm per cylinder. That is a very big difference. If you currently have big girth, then you really do need the bigger titan diameters. I have similar girth as you, and I really like the Titan. I also had this discussion with Dr Eid. He will tell you that the AMS is limited by the mesh of the cylinder. The Titan fills out your entire penis. Because of the Titan, I use a Magnum Condom. This would not be possible with the AMS
2) I presume you have reviewed the video by Kramer on Titan versus AMS ? if not, this is REQUIRED viewing. You can see the video at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PPId-OVzag
3) The bottom line:
If you want a penis that has a bigger girth and gets rock hard for sex, get the Titan
If you want a really nice flacid, which gets big enough for sex and hard enough for sex, then get a AMS
4) Alibaba on this franktalk discussion board states that he likes the erection of the Titan better than the AMS, and he also likes the Titan pump better. Alibaba is one of the few members of franktalk who has had both.
5) shown below is the advertisement from coloplast which documents that the diameter is 22cm whilst the AMS is limited at 18mm
6) Personally, I wanted the biggest and hardest dick for sex, and "to hell with everything else". I really do not care about how my dick is in the flacid state; for me, it is soft enough and definitely not a problem in terms of showing too much with tight pants (it shows just the right amount such that it looks like I am packing something down there which interested females likely find compelling.
"Strive hard to find the best implant surgeon -- surgical experience really matters"
(55 yo with Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) Great experience -- I'm super pleased with my length and girth and implant performance.