Date and time set for overhaul

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ronn1708

Date and time set for overhaul

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Well my surgery is set for Thursday Sept 21 12:00 noon! This is to remove my failed Titan and replace it. I am nervous but really don't know why. I have also been depressed since this implant failed. I can't really figure myself out. I know they going to replace it so why am I depressed.... been through this before so why am I nervous..... maybe it's just me...
Thanks for all you guys input!!!
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

antelope

Re: Date and time set for overhaul

Postby antelope » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 pm

When your dick doesn't work--for whatever reason--it's natural to feel depressed and grouchy. Try not to feel bad about feeling bad. Instead, give yourself a pat on the back for taking action to remedy and unacceptable situation. Congrats on getting a date set. Stay healthy between now and then: eat right, drink sparingly, and get as much exercise as you can. That is sort of universal advice for anyone having any kind of surgery.

Here's to hard times. I'm betting that you get laid before Thanksgiving. All the best.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Ronn, I was super nervous about the surgery. But really, it wasn't too bad. And your mind can really mess with you if you let it. Cut it off at the pass. You're getting a new implant very soon, and that's great! When it's time to get actiivated you are going to love being able to pump it up!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:01 am

Ronn1708 wrote:Well my surgery is set for Thursday Sept 21 12:00 noon! This is to remove my failed Titan and replace it. I am nervous but really don't know why. I have also been depressed since this implant failed. I can't really figure myself out. I know they going to replace it so why am I depressed.... been through this before so why am I nervous..... maybe it's just me...

Is all of your pre-op blood work done and normal? Maybe ask your family doctor about vitamins. Are you eating properly and getting lots of fluids??? (Beer doesn't count :lol: :lol: :lol: ) :lol:

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:05 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Ronn1708 wrote:Well my surgery is set for Thursday Sept 21 12:00 noon! This is to remove my failed Titan and replace it. I am nervous but really don't know why. I have also been depressed since this implant failed. I can't really figure myself out. I know they going to replace it so why am I depressed.... been through this before so why am I nervous..... maybe it's just me...

You remember your past surgery your mind and body are thinking fuck we got to go thru this again. What the fuck is he is doing

Is all of your pre-op blood work done and normal? Maybe ask your family doctor about vitamins. Are you eating properly and getting lots of fluids??? (Beer doesn't count :lol: :lol: :lol: ) :lol:

Larry

You pee all the beer out :lol: :lol: 8-)

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 am

The scheduler said they would get my blood that day. She told me to arrive 30 minutes early for that. I just had a yearly checkup with my doctors group the first week of August. . I didn't see him because it was a male type yearly and he was on vacation. I'm not sure if that's the reasoning about the blood work. :/ I thought it was leaking a little fluid then and told that doctor I saw but he said he didn't know anything about the implants and that Dr Christine was not in the office. I was planning to get it checked if the problem continued but then it just failed :(
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Return to “Implants”