Pain Level after implant surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zxylpk

Re: Pain Level after implant surgery

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 pm

It's so nice to be around such manly men. I myself have a high level for pain. Until my RPS in March of 2014. And then my implant in December 2014. Both these surgeries put me on my knees crying like a girly man. Now I get to go back December 7th and do it all over again. DUDE, IT HURTS!! And it hurts for weeks

Amen to that! Thanks for acknowledging the pain/discomfort - my pain tolerance is low. My surgery's next week. Not looking forward!!! It's only hearing about the unlimited fucking from other ft members afterward that keeps me moving forward. Thank you guys!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Activation pain was also not an issue because i started to "experiment" 2 weeks before. It was not against doctors orders because he actually said it was ok for me to play around with the pump. So i did start slow. Few pumps in & deflate then increased. By the time i actually had my activation appointment i was comfortable with the pump and although he did pump me up rock hard there was minimal pain but like you guys i took an 800mg motrin before i went. As far as my RRP, i had much less discomfort than i did with the implant surgery. So, point is everyone is different. I did stay put for the most part and also iced quite a bit.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Bandit wrote:Activation pain was also not an issue because i started to "experiment" 2 weeks before. It was not against doctors orders because he actually said it was ok for me to play around with the pump. So i did start slow. Few pumps in & deflate then increased. By the time i actually had my activation appointment i was comfortable with the pump and although he did pump me up rock hard there was minimal pain but like you guys i took an 800mg motrin before i went. As far as my RRP, i had much less discomfort than i did with the implant surgery. So, point is everyone is different. I did stay put for the most part and also iced quite a bit.
Bandit

How were you able to find the deflate button so soon after your surgery?

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Larry
Wasnt easy. Had my keychain sample pump in one hand and my apple sack in the other. Just kept feeling around. Didnt pump until i knew exactly where it was and when i first pumped only put couple squeezes in until i was confident i could deflate. Didn't want to get caught with an erection i could not let down. And still had a little panic the first time umtil it buzzed.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm

When do you get the keychain model?

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Its in the packet you receive from ams after surgery with instructions. Its basically an exact rubber replica of the ams pump without the tubing so you can see and feel what the actual pump is like.
Bandit

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 am

Bandit wrote:

Larry
Wasnt easy. Had my keychain sample pump in one hand and my apple sack in the other. Just kept feeling around. Didnt pump until i knew exactly where it was and when i first pumped only put couple squeezes in until i was confident i could deflate. Didn't want to get caught with an erection i could not let down. And still had a little panic the first time umtil it buzzed.
Bandit

So I had them both in hand and when I found the square block on top of the pump and I squeezed with everything I had... It hurt like hell, but when it didn't go down, I turned around and squeezed again... and again, nothing. Maybe my model came with no release :)

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:34 am

So i put my index & middle finger on each side of the block. Then i put my thumb on the pump ball and slide it down to feel the button. If your swollen its more difficult. Plus it could be on either side. So got to feel around and get comfortable. Use the sample as a guide and try with your eyes closed. Takes some practice. Once you get it your home free.
Bandit

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 am

Bandit wrote:Its in the packet you receive from ams after surgery with instructions. Its basically an exact rubber replica of the ams pump without the tubing so you can see and feel what the actual pump is like.
Bandit

Oh it is an ams thing

Return to “Implants”