Masturbation with a new implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Marvin

Masturbation with a new implant

Postby Marvin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Masturbation with a new implant.
How long after you get an implant can, you start to masturbate again. My surgery for the implant was on March 9.
Last night I started to feel a little horning so I tried to get my wife to use her toy and after she finishes I would try to finish myself with masturbation. That did not workout as planed. She would not think about it.
She wants me to call the doctor office. I feel that I can also tell a few things. Like if I only use the area near the head and if I do not feel any stretching of the area where the stitches are, what harm is done, other then making me feel good.
Any thought or should I just call the office.
Marvin

uptwoit

Re: Masturbation with a new implant

Postby uptwoit » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey Marvin:

I remember the urge....I'm now a year+ with my implant....however, during the 3rd. week, still inflated slightly following surgery, the warm shower, the soap....everything seemed right. The sensation was just the same and felt great. My incision was scrotal, so not a problem. If you're that new, you might give it a couple of weeks to adjust. It's worth waiting for. Enjoy.
Bob

franglais

Postby franglais » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

skeener

Postby skeener » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 am

Good posts guys. Still trying to get woody going on my own. But you all make me want to go out and have a penile implant right now.

Don't think I could wait once I had the op done.

Keep us posted how things are going guys. Nice to read positive messages.

Skeener

Minnesota

Postby Minnesota » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:08 pm

If you can find a way without causing pain to "get off" go ahead. I felt the urge less than 2 weeks after surgery. It will relax your mind and body as you go through a long 6 weeks of recovery.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Matdam

Postby Matdam » Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Today I was able to masturbate for the 1st time in 5 weeks, what a relief, my wife tried to help me about a week ago but she was afraid she was going to hurt me so that was kind of frustrating. I've really had to learn patience through out this ordeal but things are getting better every day.

lakeerie

Postby lakeerie » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm

I personally found it difficult to get this done at first the bulb was to bulky to bounce around so with a condom and some lube i was able to make that work well and at times even still ! the orgasms are "cosmic", but as time goes on now it's back to making love to my wife, but there's alot to be said about masturbation and as one who has always enjoyed the deal i will always participate and the great thing is it's only a couple of pumps away! and as the fellow says "you don't have to look your best" and it's always there! I have to agree with Mike they should handcuff us all! good thing i didn't know how to activate mine i would have blown myself up for sure!!! lakeerie

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:44 pm

I know this is an old post but it is a topic many guys think about.

My doctor gave me the green light to masturbate in the third week. I still had to wait a couple weeks for sex due to the long incision I had from removing scrotal webbing during implant surgery, but he said if I wasn’t overly aggressive it would be fine. Doing it not only relieved my horniness, but maybe even more important, it was reassuring that I had made a very smart decision to get the implant. For several years my orgasms had been weaker and weaker due to poor quality erections, but that first orgasm post implant surgery and each one since has been equivalent to those I experienced in my prime.

I kept on masturbating every day after that first time, even on the days my wife and I have sex. I am loving life.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 am

I was implanted July 24 and was given the go ahead for sex on August 26. Sex has been great, not much pain and have been able to orgasm all but 1 time. But that’s been the only way I have been able to cum. Might wife hasn’t try to make me cum orally and manually she has gotten me close a few times but she’s addicted to my new hard dick. Masturbating I haven’t been able to cum yet even with my wife helping.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:26 pm

I was about 2-3 weeks post surgery and felt my pain level was decreasing when I decided to take it for a spin. Was able to ejaculate but was very painful after and felt like I set back my recovery about a week.

I would wait until you get a green light from the doc.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

Return to “Implants”