Implant questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Re: Implant questions

Postby dcmusc » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Richie,
The pain is different for everyone. In my mind there are two stages of pain or discomfort.

1. Post Surgery. I was on oxycodone for two day, then two more nights to sleep then off. My pain level on both my rotator cuff surgeries was more intense. However, due to the pain being in the crotch, it is both physically and emotionally impactful. I am at two weeks post surgery, no pain. I am being activated on Monday at day 19. Each surgeon has a different protocol, but generally you are not activated anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

2. Cycling after Activation. I am about to learn about this myself. Once you are able to pump the implant, you will spend time each day "cycling". This is pumping to the highest amount you can take. This is because there will be pain and discomfort when you first begin using the pump. The tissues will need to stretch to realize your maximum length and girth. I have talked to a bunch of guys about this. And hopefully they will weigh in. It will again depend on how you handle pain and how fast you heal. The more amount of pumps, the larger the penis.

Having said all of that. I am already pretty pleased with my results. I maintained my pre op blood flow. (I implanted pretty soon after my ED became an issue, just a couple of months, not years. The hope being that I would maintain what blood flow and size I already had).

There will be a day or two where you wonder what the hell you did. I was told about this feeling and thought it was an over statement, but I did feel that way around day 5-6. I don't know how profound your issues are, and I assume you have taken all steps short of getting an implant.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Richie the short answer Yes, but you will be asleep and not fell it for a while. You have to think either your dick outskin is detached and slip your surgeron uses all kinds of tools hand and finger inside your body put a bumch of forigen objects in you pull yor dick skin back up sews it back together. That was my procedure. Watch my video

Second procdure cuts your nut sack open and does ssme thing as above. He may have to cut you in the gut to get some parts in.

Third precudere is to cut you above your dick and repeat from 1 and 2

You need to watch videos of your procedure.

How much it hurts denpends on you, your body , and how gentle your surgeron is. Your recover depends on how well yo follow instructions

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 pm

I didn't watch any videos and I am glad.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Smetro wrote:I didn't watch any videos and I am glad.

Chicken :lol:

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Smetro wrote:I didn't watch any videos and I am glad.

Ditto. :o

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:40 am

hturner12 wrote:Richie the short answer Yes, but you will be asleep and not fell it for a while. You have to think either your dick outskin is detached and slip your surgeron uses all kinds of tools hand and finger inside your body put a bumch of forigen objects in you pull yor dick skin back up sews it back together. That was my procedure. Watch my video

Second procdure cuts your nut sack open and does ssme thing as above. He may have to cut you in the gut to get some parts in.

How much it hurts denpends on you, your body , and how gentle your surgeron is. Your recover depends on how well yo follow instructions

Hugh;
I just watched your implant surgery....HOLY SHIT THEY WERE ROUGH!!! How was your recovery? Did the Dr. happen to say why cutting circumferentially was better (to him) then a 2" incision at the top of the scrotum / base of the penis?

Larry :)

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:49 am

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Richie the short answer Yes, but you will be asleep and not fell it for a while. You have to think either your dick outskin is detached and slip your surgeron uses all kinds of tools hand and finger inside your body put a bumch of forigen objects in you pull yor dick skin back up sews it back together. That was my procedure. Watch my video

Hugh;
I just watched your implant surgery....HOLY SHIT THEY WERE ROUGH!!! How was your recovery? Did the Dr. happen to say why cutting circumferentially was better (to him) then a 2" incision at the top of the scrotum / base of the penis?

The navy split my sac to do my Vascetomy in 81 (scar tissue) , less chance of infection, easier to keep clean.

Recovery is going well about 95% of stitches are out.
If you read my post "day 4 past implant" you can see my progress till semtro hijacked it with his pics

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:20 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Hugh;

The navy split my sac to do my Vascetomy in 81 (scar tissue) , less chance of infection, easier to keep clean.

If you read my post "day 4 past implant" you can see my progress till semtro hijacked it with his pics

Hugh'
I am so glad your recovery is going well. After watching your surgery, I would have thought you would have been a lot of discomfort. I do not agree that semtro hijacked your post. He did comment, as did others. I think he was trying to connect with you by posting his pic. I know, as I'm sure you do too, when we get the nerve up to post a picture of our most private body part on here... we hope it will help others. When someone responds with their picture, I believe it a sign of trust and respect and a want to make a connection. Maybe I'm full of shit, that's just my thoughts for now. Stay comfy and pain free my friend.:)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Hugh;

Hugh'
I am so glad your recovery is going well. After watching your surgery, I would have thought you would have been a lot of discomfort. I do not agree that semtro hijacked your post. He did comment, as did others. I think he was trying to connect with you by posting his pic. I know, as I'm sure you do too, when we get the nerve up to post a picture of our most private body part on here... we hope it will help others. When someone responds with their picture, I believe it a sign of trust and respect and a want to make a connection. Maybe I'm full of shit, that's just my thoughts for now. Stay comfy and pain free my friend.:)

Larry

I agree I know what he was doing as here what you got to look forward to, but then my thread started heading to to a manspnscaping thread. I think we are all a little guilty of steering threads away from the orginal context. I do not think it is intentional for the most part, but it only takes one or two stray responses and it becomes a whole new thread

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Richie,
I wouldn't say it was painful. Stay on you pain meds. There is more discomfort than pain. It takes a while to heal. You'll be fine. PM me or the brothers anytime. We're here for you.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”