Length ??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nbriley

Length ??

Postby nbriley » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:36 pm

I've been reading FT for several months now and with my surgery in about 3 weeks I have a couple questions about length and girth, been using a vacuum for over 6 weeks and am at 5 1/4and hope to reach 5 1/2.
Before surgery you are at one length but after surgery many of you say you've lost both length and girth of just length, is that with either the ams or Titan? Some have said they lost an inch or more in length so does it come back with repeated pumping, trying to understand what happens before and after the implant to cause one to lose length?
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Anonymous3

Re: Length ??

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Hakky
Told me to expect to lose an inch from pump to after. I think it has something to do with how the pump works. You should have more girth. Right now he has me at 50% I ask him if tha means I get 50 % longer he said no about an 1/2 inch. He will offer to show you rough length when he sees you preop.

You skin, muscles, and ligiments can only strech so far. Do not forget the strech the morning of. He saw the bruising from the pump and said that was good. He does not need to see the tubem but he will need the measurment from the last session, so take your ruler. Dont forget to clean after the final strech.

I have not measured post implant, I will try in the morning for my daily pic

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 pm

nbriley wrote:I've been reading FT for several months now and with my surgery in about 3 weeks I have a couple questions about length and girth, been using a vacuum for over 6 weeks and am at 5 1/4and hope to reach 5 1/2.
Before surgery you are at one length but after surgery many of you say you've lost both length and girth of just length, is that with either the ams or Titan? Some have said they lost an inch or more in length so does it come back with repeated pumping, trying to understand what happens before and after the implant to cause one to lose length?

Although my implant was removed due to infection, I am going to be re-implanted Dec 7th. I have read on hear, and now believe, if you do what your surgeon says, you should get back all of your pre-op length. This is mostly the cycling they are referring to.

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
nbriley wrote:I've been reading FT for several months now and with my surgery in about 3 weeks I have a couple questions about length and girth, been using a vacuum for over 6 weeks and am at 5 1/4and hope to reach 5 1/2.

Although my implant was removed due to infection, I am going to be re-implanted Dec 7th. I have read on hear, and now believe, if you do what your surgeon says, you should get back all of your pre-op length. This is mostly the cycling they are referring to.

Larry

You are right. Although it is not guaranteed It also makes the surgery easier because everything is already streched.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:44 pm

At 8 months post op
I didn't do anything really,.....wasn't on here....didn't watch any videos of the procedure and the only stretching I did was Caverject the night before and fuck Miss H vigorously for a couple of hours.

I went in about 6 3/4 inches and am now about 6 3/4 inches.
Twice daily cycling to pain level has me at a girth of about145mm to 150mm depending on if Miss H is sucking me..... in other words sexual arousal is still very much a factor.
I cannot for the life of me see it getting any longer (inflated) but I believe that my girth has increased quite a bit.

Flaccid is about 150+ long depending on if I leave a bit of juice still in.
Feels more comfortable.
BTW about 25 full pumps to big erection from flaccid.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:57 pm

We have the same implant, just I do not have the rte. So if my math is right. 1.5 cm is .59 inch you are 6.75 that means I should end up about 6

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:49 pm

hturner12 wrote:We have the same implant, just I do not have the rte. So if my math is right. 1.5 cm is .59 inch you are 6.75 that means I should end up about 6

HT
Sounds about right mate.
My doc seemed adamant that I may pick up a little length over the course of a year or so..... I keep cycling and fucking but to be honest I don't believe it will lengthen further, so...
...am I happy with 6" or greater. Yes I am!
Is it hard? Sure is!
Can I go for hours? You betcha!
Does my gorgeous woman love it? Oh yes she does!

Any increase in girth is probably the best outcome for women because of greater volume of penis base when fully inserted means greater stimulation around the clitoris
Just my 2 cents worth......
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm

My post-implant length (when hard) has returned to its pre-prostatectomy length. And my post-implant length when soft has increased 1.5" from its pre-prostatectomy length. Did this happen overnight? No. I pumped up mine about 7 times a week, and it lasted for 12 years.
Last edited by David_R on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Smetro wrote:
hturner12 wrote:We have the same implant, just I do not have the rte. So if my math is right. 1.5 cm is .59 inch you are 6.75 that means I should end up about 6

HT
Sounds about right mate.
My doc seemed adamant that I may pick up a little length over the course of a year or so..... I keep cycling and fucking but to be honest I don't believe it will lengthen further, so...
...am I happy with 6" or greater. Yes I am!
Is it hard? Sure is!
Can I go for hours? You betcha!
Does my gorgeous woman love it? Oh yes she does!

Any increase in girth is probably the best outcome for women because of greater volume of penis base when fully inserted means greater stimulation around the clitoris
Just my 2 cents worth......

Dr has me at 5 0% right now said wgen 100% would gain another 1/2 inch. Wife did not want me any longer. I happy with it right now

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Loss of size is due to atrophy as a result of not using or stretching the penis. The VED helps if you use it regularly to stretch. The first time you cycle, you can get disappointed but dont. You appear to have loss of more than an inch. After a short time of cycling and some stretch you get a chunk of it back. Then you start to get slow gains but gains none the less. So i have been cycling for about ten weeks. I have gained nearly an inch. I have 1/2 inch to go to get back to my pre-cancer length. Girth is about what it was also. I feel confident that i will get back my original length. I may be able to get back that and a little more. Based on my progress i am confident. But you have to invest the time. I pump til sore every night for an hour. I will add 5-10 pumps every ten minutes or so. I even pump for 1/2 hour in the am before work a few times a week. As many guys have said on FT they have made the gains to return their size. Good luck with the surgery & recovery !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”