Length ??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: Length ??

Postby Smetro » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:52 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Smetro wrote:
hturner12 wrote:We have the same implant, just I do not have the rte. So if my math is right. 1.5 cm is .59 inch you are 6.75 that means I should end up about 6

HT
Sounds about right mate.
My doc seemed adamant that I may pick up a little length over the course of a year or so..... I keep cycling and fucking but to be honest I don't believe it will lengthen further, so...
...am I happy with 6" or greater. Yes I am!
Is it hard? Sure is!
Can I go for hours? You betcha!
Does my gorgeous woman love it? Oh yes she does!

Any increase in girth is probably the best outcome for women because of greater volume of penis base when fully inserted means greater stimulation around the clitoris
Just my 2 cents worth......

Dr has me at 5 0% right now said wgen 100% would gain another 1/2 inch. Wife did not want me any longer. I happy with it right now

GF seems happier with girth and not very concerned about length......working on girth!!!! :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Based upon research I have done and conversations with a urologist, The primary reason for length loss is atrophy. The atrophy is a result of insufficient blood flow to the penis. This is one of the reasons you should be pumping to the max on a daily basis. From the time of my prostatectomy up to when I got my implant I rarely missed a day of pumping up the VED. When I went to get my implant I had been pumping to 7-1/2". I have had my implant for almost 3 years now and I am able to achieve 7-1/2" with it. I don't know what my pre-ed girth was, but now it is 5.75"

The trick is to use the VED daily so your best friend gets plenty of oxygenated blood
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:24 pm

woodturner wrote:Based upon research I have done and conversations with a urologist, The primary reason for length loss is atrophy. The atrophy is a result of insufficient blood flow to the penis. This is one of the reasons you should be pumping to the max on a daily basis. From the time of my prostatectomy up to when I got my implant I rarely missed a day of pumping up the VED. When I went to get my implant I had been pumping to 7-1/2". I have had my implant for almost 3 years now and I am able to achieve 7-1/2" with it. I don't know what my pre-ed girth was, but now it is 5.75"

The trick is to use the VED daily so your best friend gets plenty of oxygenated blood

Exactly
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am

7 1/2" and 5 3/4".....is a decent sized cock. Lot of guys on here with a lot less than that. I am about 6 3/4 and 5 3/4 and regularly cycling and fucking......I hope I can get the girth up to 6" over the next year or so.
Sadly I never thought I had shrinkage so never explored VED, I just used pills which worked pretty well for a while. Then I shifted to Caverject for 6 months before getting my Titan so maybe I got to it early enough. I am not huge but it does the job.
I probably did lose a little because I wasn't having night erections anymore but not so much I noticed.
My regular doc just wrote the scripts without talking about VED and possible atrophy. Maybe the doctors need more training in this area.
I haven't seen him for a while but next time I do I will tell him about it because he is a good doctor and he could help other blokes to not lose size unnecessarily .
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am

Bandit wrote:Loss of size is due to atrophy as a result of not using or stretching the penis. The VED helps if you use it regularly to stretch. The first time you cycle, you can get disappointed but dont. You appear to have loss of more than an inch. After a short time of cycling and some stretch you get a chunk of it back. Then you start to get slow gains but gains none the less. So i have been cycling for about ten weeks. I have gained nearly an inch. I have 1/2 inch to go to get back to my pre-cancer length. Girth is about what it was also. I feel confident that i will get back my original length. I may be able to get back that and a little more. Based on my progress i am confident. But you have to invest the time. I pump til sore every night for an hour. I will add 5-10 pumps every ten minutes or so. I even pump for 1/2 hour in the am before work a few times a week. As many guys have said on FT they have made the gains to return their size. Good luck with the surgery & recovery !
Bandit

Yes I do believe AMS increases in length with cycling....not convinced about the Titan however it does seem to be improving in girth

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:40 am

Just for fun tnis morning I measured my 50% dick, keep 8n mind only a week post op so pubic area still tender and I can feel parts of the implant so I could not go to bone. I am at 4

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:51 am

woodturner wrote:From the time of my prostatectomy up to when I got my implant I rarely missed a day of pumping up the VED.

Penile "pre-hab" and rehab was not out when I had my prostatectomy in 2000, so my penis lost size due to atrophy (but I was able to regain the size with my implant, btw).

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Thanks everyone, very informative posts, I had severe diabetes since the age of 20 then went thru kidney failure and after transplant started Trimix, I was on Trimix for almost 20 years til it finally failed so I know I've lost length and I started the vacuum 6 weeks ago with 3 more weeks before my implant, I'm starting to get results so appreciate all the good advice.
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 pm

nbriley wrote:Thanks everyone, very informative posts, I had severe diabetes since the age of 20 then went thru kidney failure and after transplant started Trimix, I was on Trimix for almost 20 years til it finally failed so I know I've lost length and I started the vacuum 6 weeks ago with 3 more weeks before my implant, I'm starting to get results so appreciate all the good advice.

In preop Hakky will ask you if you want to see the legnth if you say less he pull it tight not to pain , the he ask if want a little extra. This would be a good time to get wifes input. Remeber you just provide it she has to take it

Return to “Implants”