Post OP day1

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bill1200

Post OP day1

Postby bill1200 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Dr: Karpman
Implant: AMS CX 21cm with 3cm extenders
Surgery: Uneventful, very quick. Post op pain very tolerable. Compression dressing off this AM. Had to be cathed once last night then slowly able to pee, whew! Probably the toughest thing so far, no kidding. Fully inflated at surgery and stays inflated for 1 week!!!!! 4 hour drive home no biggy.

Now the important stuff: Erect length before implant 5 3/4 inch, girth 5 1/2 at widest portion. After surgery, length 5 1/2, girth exactly the same as pre surgery. Overall appearance very nice. He says I can expect a tiny bit more when spongiosum and head fully engorged. My wife's comment when he showed her the pictures from the OR " oh my God it looks just like when he was twenty"
So far could not be happier or more confident I made the right decision. She has felt it and loves the firmness, so on to recovery and a new chapter in my 40 year marriage to the most fabulous woman I know. Cheers, Bill.
59 y/o, Good health, dealing with ED since age 40, pills worked for awhile, shots work but are getting less effective and a hassle.
IPP AMS CX 10-11-11, Dr Karpman

MARKOS2018

Re: Post OP day1

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 am

Bill,

Good to hear that the surgery went well and the fact that the wife loves the "20 year old outcome!"

mikesan
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

hockey

Postby hockey » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am

Great news Bill!
Happy for you!
You are on your way to being a old man with new parts.
Don't be surprised if that loving wife don't wait until for your "Good to Go ready to Launch date"!
Mine just could wait any longer. She jumped the wood about 2 weeks early.
Just be carefull!
Thank you for sharing. I am sure many guys will be anxious to here how your doing!
Please keep us posted.
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 am

What a great report... Congrats.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Illuminist

Postby Illuminist » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

Dr.Karpman rocks! :D

You should see some length growth after the swelling goes down assuming you don't have much fat pad. I was inflating and deflating the day after surgery due to him giving me strong percocets. I was implanted on 6/14/11 and put it to use 7/30/11. Been with 3 women regularly since and nothing but confidence boosting comments. None of them know I'm implanted. The CX gets wide and very rigid. Your wife will love it as you will be able to last as long as she wants you to.

Julios

Postby Julios » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Dear Illuminist,

Your recent post caught my eye, especially because you mention being with several different women, and they didnt know about your implant. Most guys here are married and only have their wives to please, and of course a wife generally knows all what you've been through, (cancer, diabetes, etc) and are very sympathetic and understanding. But single guys, swingers like my wife and I, have multiple sex partners, most of whom we probably don't want to share this with. So I was very interested to hear your sex partners don't know that you have an implant.

May I ask; do they not feel your balls? Or are they not able to tell even if they do? How does that work? And when do you sneak in the opportunity to pump yourself up?

Also, did Karpmann do yours?

Thanks for the help

Julios
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

Return to “Implants”