Countdown to Tonight!!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Re: Countdown to Tonight!!!

Postby DaveKell » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:45 pm

My wife bathed before coming to bed last night and promptly moved to sit on my face, one of my all time favorite things to do. She kept reaching back stroking my dick the whole time. Before I even got her off she wanted to scoot back and "sit on this hard cock". Another favorite thing as I love the view of her supple boobs bouncing in front of me and having her lean forward to let me suck on her hard nipples. I laid her down and finished eating her to completion. I briefly remembered the racing fear of needing to hurry up and finish myself before my hard on wilted away. It was an amusing thought that lasted for a second before we began another marathon session of several position changes of about 5 minutes each. I ended up thrusting away at full speed in order to bring myself to cumming. I held her close and suggested we could go again in a few minutes as I hadn't exhausted myself like always before. I realized my lack of stamina in the past was incredibly mentally exhausting as I had so much frustration to deal with. She informed me she needed a much longer rest as she hasn't been used to this frequency of sex in over a decade and I never lasted so long pounding away before. My cock has a new lease on life that is shaping up to be the most fulfilling it has ever been. I'm feeling the need to go do it again just typing this. See y'all later!!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:36 pm

What was her attitude before

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Awesome Dave.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:31 am

THIS IS SO AWESOME --- I am really happy for you. I have similar experiences, though your wife seems especially eager, and you are blessed because of that !

Here is a picture of the two of you:
dave.jpg
dave.jpg (9.45 KiB) Viewed 1147 times

FIGURE 1 (above)DaveKell and his totally satisfied wife --- this is what it feels like to have an implant (I also look like this after a fine sex session) [note: actually, this is a stock photo, it's not Dave, but you get the point]

We all realize that there are benefits to the implant that go beyond the bedroom. A man's feeling of well being and worthiness become massively better once potency is restored. Please read the below article:
Natasha Persaud, Digital Content Editor
December 08, 2015
Why Men Are Satisfied With Penile Implants

In a small study, 79% of men reported satisfaction with penile prosthesis implantation surgery, supporting its use as an erectile dysfunction treatment.
In a small study, 79% of men reported satisfaction with penile prosthesis implantation surgery, supporting its use as an erectile dysfunction treatment.
Men report a high degree of satisfaction with penile prosthesis implantation, including qualitative effects on their sexual, psychological, and relational wellbeing, according to the findings of a small study.

Ana Carvalheira, PhD, of William James Center for Research in ISPA University Institute in Portugal, and colleagues analyzed questionnaire responses from 47 men with severe erectile dysfunction (ED) who underwent surgery to receive an inflatable or malleable penile implant. All patients were treated by a single surgeon.

Previous studies have yielded mixed results, so the researchers employed a structured telephone questionnaire that included open-ended questions for participants to describe their experiences. The questioner asked: "If you could do it over again, would you choose to have the surgery?”, “Would you recommend the surgery to someone else?”, “How satisfied are you with the penile implant?”, and “Could you explain the motives for your satisfaction or dissatisfaction?”

According to results published online ahead of print in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, 79% of men reported being fairly or very satisfied with their penile implantation surgery. For most patients, it was their first implant. Only 1 patient would not have the surgery again, and 6 were unsure. The majority would also recommend implantation to someone else.

The investigators determined the major reasons for satisfaction were improvement in sexual function and psychological wellbeing. Men mentioned feelings such as self-esteem and enhanced male identity 54 times. Improvement in sexual function also was mentioned 54 times and referred to improvement in sexual desire, erectile function, and intercourse. Men with malleable prosthesis were less likely, however, to report enhanced self-image or confidence. A few men also reported improvement in urinary function.

Relationship factors such as giving pleasure to a partner were mentioned to a much lesser extent—only 11 times. About 13% of men did not tell their partners about the surgery.

Some men expressed dissatisfaction with their penile implantation due to unrealistic expectations that it would solve a problem or fulfill a fantasy.

Overall, “the level of satisfaction with the implementation of penile prostheses is very high, therefore constituting a treatment for ED with a positive impact on the experience of men at [a] sexual, psychological, and relational level,” the investigators concluded.

The researchers acknowledged several limitations including the small number of participants, the delay between surgery and the interview, and the possibility of recall bias.

S
ource
Carvalheira A, Santana R, and Pereira NM. Why Are Men Satisfied or Dissatisfied With Penile Implants? A Mixed Method study on Satisfaction With Penile Prosthesis Implantation. Journal of Sexual Medicine. doi:10.1111/jsm.13054.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:40 am

DaveKell wrote:My wife bathed before coming to bed last night and promptly moved to sit on my face, one of my all time favorite things to do. She kept reaching back stroking my dick the whole time. Before I even got her off she wanted to scoot back and "sit on this hard cock". Another favorite thing as I love the view of her supple boobs bouncing in front of me and having her lean forward to let me suck on her hard nipples. I laid her down and finished eating her to completion. I briefly remembered the racing fear of needing to hurry up and finish myself before my hard on wilted away. It was an amusing thought that lasted for a second before we began another marathon session of several position changes of about 5 minutes each. I ended up thrusting away at full speed in order to bring myself to cumming. I held her close and suggested we could go again in a few minutes as I hadn't exhausted myself like always before. I realized my lack of stamina in the past was incredibly mentally exhausting as I had so much frustration to deal with. She informed me she needed a much longer rest as she hasn't been used to this frequency of sex in over a decade and I never lasted so long pounding away before. My cock has a new lease on life that is shaping up to be the most fulfilling it has ever been. I'm feeling the need to go do it again just typing this. See y'all later!!

Stoked for you Dave.... Its an amazing feeling..... I have the good fortune also to be with a woman who adores me and loves sex.....we are men who have bravely taken our fate into our own hands and now reap the rewards
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:14 am

I've been the star of Fuckapalooza 2017 the past few days. I can say unequivocally the years of frustration and rock bottom self esteem are thousands of miles in the rear view mirror behind me. My wife and I are having a blast. I feel like an 18 year old trapped in a 64 year old body that coincidentally can last longer than an 18 year old in bed. How does it get any better than this? I've finally won a lottery and the prize is a fully functioning bionic cock that never fails and can go for hours.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”