Most Embarrassing/Awkward Implant Stories

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Most Embarrassing/Awkward Implant Stories

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi guys. I am three weeks away from implant surgery. I am very eager to be a functioning man again. That said, I am sure there must be an embarrassing or awkward moment here and there when you have an implant. I am curious what your experiences have been.

I am thinking of things like an annual exam with a new doctor, sex with a new partner, your buddies who see you nude at the gym or camping suddenly seeing you with a different looking dick, unwanted erections, difficulty concealing it in your pants, gym shorts, or swimwear, etc.

Thanks in advance for sharing your stories with me.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

dirtman1993

Re: Most Embarrassing/Awkward Implant Stories

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Be proud show that puppy off as your buddies will be jealous but also will never admit it as guys lie all the time about their dicks. Women will look just as we look at their breast. Enjoy the ride.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I am thinking of things like an annual exam with a new doctor, sex with a new partner, your buddies who see you nude at the gym or camping suddenly seeing you with a different looking dick, unwanted erections, difficulty concealing it in your pants, gym shorts, or swimwear, etc.

My primary care doctor knew that I had an implant put in because he needed to give me clearance (as did my cardiologist). Neither of them acted like it was strange. As far as my buddies seeing me nude at the gym or camping seeing a different looking dick, I think we (meaning I and they) are polite enough not to say anything about something that private. I never have an unwanted erection since I have to pump it up to get hard. I don't have difficulty concealing it in my pants (which are not super tight) or gym shorts (I wear a jock so everything stays inside out of view) or swimwear (I wear a loose swimsuit, not a Speedo). :lol:

In fact, my urologist -- who I think is really great -- when he inspected my incision after my prostatectomy in 2000, jokingly said (because of the scar going from my navel down to my dick), "You're not going to be able to wear Speedos" and he winked, and I responded with, "Oh man, I hate that! I love wearing Speedos at the beach." ;) (My body is not built for Speedos, at least in the U.S. I have seen pictures of all kinds of men's bodies in Speedos in Europe, but that's a different culture.)

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:20 pm

No doctor I've seen, and there have been quite a few, has done more than just note that my surgical history includes an implant. No remarks, questions or comments of any kind from any of them, and none of them ever made any kind of examination of it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:53 pm

It was kinda strange walking into chickfila for lunch post op we the tent I got right now

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:11 am

Getting an MRI: had to fill out the proforma regarding pre-existing medical conditions of which I have none however, the lovely 20 something miss who checked my form looked up and I thought I detected a little smile after she noted that I had filled in the correct section with "Penile Implant" :)

I swim train 3 times a week and am rather pleased with how I am now a show-er rather than a grow-er in my Speedos, I can't say anyone actually notices,but it does tickle my little ego a bit knowing there is more in my front view now than there used to be!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:49 am

Smetro wrote:Getting an MRI: had to fill out the proforma regarding pre-existing medical conditions of which I have none however, the lovely 20 something miss who checked my form looked up and I thought I detected a little smile after she noted that I had filled in the correct section with "Penile Implant"

The MRI form I filled out asked if you have any of the following, and "penile implant" was on that list. I checked "yes," and they called me back into a private area (I had been in the lobby), where I showed them the card I carry in my wallet. They made a copy of the card and told me that it was not a problem. :)

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:16 am

Dirtman,
I have no fear and have never shied away from people seeing my penis, even now when it is retracted much of the time. I pose nude for artists so I am scrutinized and there is no hiding anything when I am on the model stand in the center of a studio space with up to 30 artists surrounding me from every side.

The point of my question does not come out of concern, but out of levity. I will certainly stand more proud after I get my implant and have a little more to be happy about.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:29 am

Greg1956 wrote:Dirtman,
I have no fear and have never shied away from people seeing my penis, even now when it is retracted much of the time. I pose nude for artists so I am scrutinized and there is no hiding anything when I am on the model stand in the center of a studio space with up to 30 artists surrounding me from every side.

The point of my question does not come out of concern, but out of levity. I will certainly stand more proud after I get my implant and have a little more to be happy about.

Greg you modeling will be on hold for a while after implant

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:58 am

Yes Hugh, I am well aware I will have down time. I will be posing the last couple days prior to surgery but then have not accepted new requests until mid-November.

Return to “Implants”