Implanted yesterday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Morton

Implanted yesterday

Postby Morton » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi. This is my first post. I have been reading posts since early July and have greatly benefited from all of the information on this board. A big thank you to everyone who has been willing to share their experiences and knowledge!

I have had ED since I was 18 due to a condom injury that caused Venous Leakage. Pills worked great until this year. Tried using a vacuum pump but it was not wide enough for my girth of 6.5". I then tried trimix last month, which worked the first time but the second attempt was a failure and I began to develop Peyroines disease. Told my urologist who has a wait and see approach so I did some research on Peyronies and found out it only gets worse over time. I immediately decided to get an implant to correct my ED and to prevent any further damage from Peyronies. I called Dr. Kramer's office and was able to get an appointment for an implant sooner than I could get my PCP to give my a physical.

Day 1 - I was implanted with a Titan, 24cm + 1.5 RTE, by Dr. Kramer. The surgery seems to have gone very well. I woke up in the hospital with very little pain...just stinging pain from the Catheter, which disappeared with 5 mg of oxycodone. I was taken back to my hotel by Connie, Dr. Kramer's secretary, since I am in Baltimore by myself (I am recently divorced). I had zero pain for the rest of the day, but applied ice anyway to reduce swelling. I spent the day flat on the bed with pillows under my legs and butt...only getting up to eat from my food supply in the hotel fridge and to empty the catheter.

Day 2 - Woke up at 5:00 for my first post surgery bowel movement. Not easy with a catheter bag and a semi-inflated that sticks straight out, almost touching the toilet bowl. Went back to bed and when I woke up again I took two Motrin to prepare for my catheter removal, which only stung a little. I deflated it using a syringe that a nurse kindly brought to my hotel room after she forgot to put it in my travel bag at the hospital. I then removed the bandage and took inventory of my post-surgery penis. Scrotum the size of an orange with a large bruise on the right and bottom and small bruise on the left. No pain at all. Took a quick shower and put on some Neosporin. Got a call from Dr. Kramer who wanted to know how I was doing and to let me know he will be coming to my hotel on Friday to check on me. Not use to that level of service from a doctor. I have a Colonoscopy in October with a doctor I have never met; he has a nurse do his new patient interviews. Dr Kramer came by twice after my surgery to check on me yesterday. During my last surgery at Vanderbilt, the doctor did not talk with me at all post surgery and I had to call him to get the results.

Spent the whole day in bed reading posts on Franktalk to get information on what to expect next and on an online dating site trying to find a woman to baptize my new device . I only got up for food and bathroom, which was quite often...very hungry today. Had level 1 pain in my shaft this afternoon, which was quickly remedied by 400mg of Ibuprofen and ice, which I left on too long, 25 minutes, because I forgot all about it while surfing the net...maybe I need a brain implant too. Have not had any pain since this afternoon. Very happy I had this done and that it is going well. Hope it continues.
50 YO. Implanted on 8/23/17 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. Titan 24 cm + 1.5 cm RTE

David_R

Re: Implanted yesterday

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Morton, I hope you have a good experience here in Baltimore. (And congrats on your excellent physician care!)

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Morton,
Congratulations and welcome to the club!
Rest, rest, rest...
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:44 am

Welcome new bionic bro,
Rest now. Heal now. Fuck forever later.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 am

Morton,
I assume you were first thing on Wednesday. I was right after you. Andrea brought you the syringe, I was in post of with her. I agree, Kramer's team and the team at the hospital were extraordinary. I have had a bunch of orthopedic work done in a private surgery center, and they have nothing on the team at UMMC.

I have to admit, I am a bit envious, you got about 2.5 more cm than I did (LOL). I am local - DC - so if there is anything you need, drop a line. We can make it happen. I have been on my back religiously. Kills me, had to turn down an NFL promo shoot that I got at the last minute, but i don't get a second shot at this.

Congratulations. Pretty excited here.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:58 am

Morton wrote:Hi. This is my first post. I have been reading posts since early July and have greatly benefited from all of the information on this board. A big thank you to everyone who has been willing to share their experiences and knowledge!

I have had ED since I was 18 due to a condom injury that caused Venous Leakage. Pills worked great until this year. Tried using a vacuum pump but it was not wide enough for my girth of 6.5". I then tried trimix last month, which worked the first time but the second attempt was a failure and I began to develop Peyroines disease. Told my urologist who has a wait and see approach so I did some research on Peyronies and found out it only gets worse over time. I immediately decided to get an implant to correct my ED and to prevent any further damage from Peyronies. I called Dr. Kramer's office and was able to get an appointment for an implant sooner than I could get my PCP to give my a physical.

Day 1 - I was implanted with a Titan, 24cm + 1.5 RTE, by Dr. Kramer. The surgery seems to have gone very well. I woke up in the hospital with very little pain...just stinging pain from the Catheter, which disappeared with 5 mg of oxycodone. I was taken back to my hotel by Connie, Dr. Kramer's secretary, since I am in Baltimore by myself (I am recently divorced). I had zero pain for the rest of the day, but applied ice anyway to reduce swelling. I spent the day flat on the bed with pillows under my legs and butt...only getting up to eat from my food supply in the hotel fridge and to empty the catheter.

Day 2 - Woke up at 5:00 for my first post surgery bowel movement. Not easy with a catheter bag and a semi-inflated that sticks straight out, almost touching the toilet bowl. Went back to bed and when I woke up again I took two Motrin to prepare for my catheter removal, which only stung a little. I deflated it using a syringe that a nurse kindly brought to my hotel room after she forgot to put it in my travel bag at the hospital. I then removed the bandage and took inventory of my post-surgery penis. Scrotum the size of an orange with a large bruise on the right and bottom and small bruise on the left. No pain at all. Took a quick shower and put on some Neosporin. Got a call from Dr. Kramer who wanted to know how I was doing and to let me know he will be coming to my hotel on Friday to check on me. Not use to that level of service from a doctor. I have a Colonoscopy in October with a doctor I have never met; he has a nurse do his new patient interviews. Dr Kramer came by twice after my surgery to check on me yesterday. During my last surgery at Vanderbilt, the doctor did not talk with me at all post surgery and I had to call him to get the results.

Spent the whole day in bed reading posts on Franktalk to get information on what to expect next and on an online dating site trying to find a woman to baptize my new device . I only got up for food and bathroom, which was quite often...very hungry today. Had level 1 pain in my shaft this afternoon, which was quickly remedied by 400mg of Ibuprofen and ice, which I left on too long, 25 minutes, because I forgot all about it while surfing the net...maybe I need a brain implant too. Have not had any pain since this afternoon. Very happy I had this done and that it is going well. Hope it continues.

Morton, congratulations on a very successful surgery. Welcome to the bionic brotherhood. Let's hope you get to baptise it soon. I was a paramedic for 15 years so what I am about to tell you is from professional education as well as personal experience. Get yourself a small bag of corn nibblets or peas. This will become your best friend. It works as a great ice pack because they are not big clumps like ice cubes. This will take care of pain and swelling. You should only use for twenty minutes at a time and then at least two hours before you try it again. If you scrotum gets like mine (needed it's own area code) you can alternate top and bottom, if you like. Also, you should take a laxative now and continue until you have normal results and then switch to stool softener. All of the pain medication we use cause constipation. Glad to hear you are doing so well. I really don't remember but some guys on here were tracking their progress in a journal, most say day three is the worst. Keep us posted on your progress. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:31 am

dcmusc wrote:Morton,
I assume you were first thing on Wednesday. I was right after you. Andrea brought you the syringe, I was in post of with her. I agree, Kramer's team and the team at the hospital were extraordinary. I have had a bunch of orthopedic work done in a private surgery center, and they have nothing on the team at UMMC.

I have to admit, I am a bit envious, you got about 2.5 more cm than I did (LOL). I am local - DC - so if there is anything you need, drop a line. We can make it happen. I have been on my back religiously. Kills me, had to turn down an NFL promo shoot that I got at the last minute, but i don't get a second shot at this.

Congratulations. Pretty excited here.

Well, congrats to you as well. Here's hoping your recovery goes smoothly and pain free. Take the advice I gave Morton, ice and stool meds... trust me, you will thank me later.:)

Larry

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 am

Took my morning softner, two bags of peas arranged strategically. All in all, pretty happy.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:37 am

dcmusc wrote:Took my morning softner, two bags of peas arranged strategically. All in all, pretty happy.

Well, that's just great. Some of you really had a good recovery period. When I had my implant I went through hell, mind you, sepsis had a lot to do with my relocation to hell..

Have a great day.

Morton

Postby Morton » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am

dcmusc,
Yes, I was first on Wednseday. No need to be envious. It's not the size of the wand, but the magic that's in it (LOL). Everyone with an implant is a magician, able to make an erection appear at any time for as long as he wants.

Thanks for the offer to help. I'm in great shape with my fridge stocked with enough food to get me to Monday. Sorry you missed the promo shoot, but I'm sure that a quick recovery helped by staying flat will be worth it.

Congrats to you also.
50 YO. Implanted on 8/23/17 by Dr. Andrew Kramer. Titan 24 cm + 1.5 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”