Proper way to measure?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Proper way to measure?

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Tybeeman,
Don't you love to hear your woman say,"Your dick is perfect." I like it all the way in. It's cold outside!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:22 pm

If you measure 6" from the tip of the dick head to the pubic bone, chances are you are fucking with 5" or so, depending on the amount of fat you have in front of the pelvis. That being said, a true measurement would be how much dick you have showing without smashing the fat down. But then again, it doesn't sound as manly to say "I have a 5" dick" as it would to say I have a 6" dick.

Just my observation which really doesn't matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Bigred wrote:If you measure 6" from the tip of the dick head to the pubic bone, chances are you are fucking with 5" or so, depending on the amount of fat you have in front of the pelvis. That being said, a true measurement would be how much dick you have showing without smashing the fat down. But then again, it doesn't sound as manly to say "I have a 5" dick" as it would to say I have a 6" dick.

Just my observation which really doesn't matter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we are measuring from pressed pubic bone to tip..not including any fat pad. I will remeasure once I get home... I have No fat.. So I will be a different size.... ;)

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Tybeeman,
My wife has never asked me the size of my dick. She loves it and so do I.
Donnie

Stretching did add half an inch. To soft and hard.

Also Donnie, Is a limp big dick better than a hard dick a little shorter? I lost an inch after my prostatectomy and my wife was glad because I use to bottom out on her from time to time. It wasn't a comfortable situation and mood ending. She got off the top of me this morning and said, that thing is perfect.

:D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
redbullmaster wrote:The correct way has always been the pubic bone pressed measurement.
Which you do by pressing the ruler along the top of your penis and press to the pubic bone.

The two ways you posted are both wrong, every one needs to measure the same way or your can't compare results.

Kind regards

Curious with your 18cm and 5 cm RTE, what is your length now that it has been almost a year?

I'm at between 17cm up to 7inches, but that's with soft glans, also have some scar tissue from a vein ligation surgery.
The scar at the base of my penis so that makes it harder to get a true measurement.
The surgery was to try and fix the soft glans, but it didn't take.

But with a fat pad and scar tissue, I'm probably closer to 6.5inches than 7.

Kind regards

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Sizing.png

Well damn, if I measure it this way, I only have 5". :D But I have gained an inch already in three weeks of pumping, so do you think another 1/2" is possible? I have not pumped the LGX past 25 yet. 8-)
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 pm

How about we measure our partner see how deep they are then we know how long we need to be :lol:

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 pm

redbullmaster wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
redbullmaster wrote:The correct way has always been the pubic bone pressed measurement.
Which you do by pressing the ruler along the top of your penis and press to the pubic bone.

The two ways you posted are both wrong, every one needs to measure the same way or your can't compare results.

Kind regards

Curious with your 18cm and 5 cm RTE, what is your length now that it has been almost a year?

I'm at between 17cm up to 7inches, but that's with soft glans, also have some scar tissue from a vein ligation surgery.
The scar at the base of my penis so that makes it harder to get a true measurement.

Kind regards

Be careful, with a 18cm and 5 cm RTE implant and you are getting a 6.5 to 7 inch dick. There is a guy on here that will call you a liar. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Tybeeman, I don't think that stretching is part of the common way to measure a penis, either flaccid/uninflated or erect/inflated. But measuring across the top from bone pressed to tip of the glans is correct, I understand (for whatever it's worth).
What I've got I enjoy, and I'm not in any contest, so I really don't care. It's all genetics anyway; it's not a muscle that you build up by exercising at the gym. ;)

redbullmaster

Postby redbullmaster » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
redbullmaster wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Kind regards

Be careful, with a 18cm and 5 cm RTE implant and you are getting a 6.5 to 7 inch dick. There is a guy on here that will call you a liar. LOL

It is what it is, if I was going to lie I say 8 or 9 inches lol

Return to “Implants”