Implant pics.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: Implant pics.

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 am

Yeah, Maxxxx relaxing was a tough act for me to follow. :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:43 am

There are plenty of men with average or less-than-average size penises who are great partners/lovers. And there are also quite a few men (I've learned) who are not great partners/lovers because they think that since they have a large penis* they don't have to try; they just think to themselves (or seem to, anyway), "The other person is just lucky they get to enjoy my dick!" So sad.

*which really is simply a genetic situation and not like working out at the gym and gaining muscles

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:59 am

If your are making your partner happy, then you should be also. We as men beat ourselves up with dick compare. We see a dick bigger than ours and think we have a small dick. The average is 5,5 to 6, which I think is pretty close to pusy depth.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 am

David_R wrote:There are plenty of men with average or less-than-average size penises who are great partners/lovers. And there are also quite a few men (I've learned) who are not great partners/lovers because they think that since they have a large penis* they don't have to try; they just think to themselves (or seem to, anyway), "The other person is just lucky they get to enjoy my dick!" So sad.

*which really is simply a genetic situation and not like working out at the gym and gaining muscles

Thanks Dave. You are correct, and I know that. I have always found the most satisfying aspect of sex is giving pleasure to my partner (for the last 38 years, my lovely wife).

I'm just sayin' -- that's one impressive dick.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 am

David_R wrote:There are plenty of men with average or less-than-average size penises who are great partners/lovers. And there are also quite a few men (I've learned) who are not great partners/lovers because they think that since they have a large penis* they don't have to try; they just think to themselves (or seem to, anyway), "The other person is just lucky they get to enjoy my dick!" So sad.

Yes sure.... ;)
Sorry my problem is the english i dont speack very well..I am obliged to summarize.
This thought of the " big dick so important" is typical of males. I have two male friends, they love to see their wifes fucking with me.
Every time after having sex, their wives said to me: "you have big and awesome cock, always hard and you know how to use it, but I love my husband's dick. Because it belongs to him".

If your wife loves you, you have not warry about your penis size.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 am

maxxxxx wrote:

Yes sure.... ;)
Sorry my problem is the english i dont speack very well..I am obliged to summarize.
This thought of the " big dick so important" is typical of males. I have two male friends, they love to see their wifes fucking with me.
Every time after having sex, their wives said to me: "you have big and awesome cock, always hard and you know how to use it, but I love my husband's dick. Because it belongs to him".

If your wife loves you, you have not warry about your penis size.

Well said Maxxxx.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am

radioradio wrote:Before and After at 18 days post-op partially inflated

Before1A.jpg

After1A.jpg

Don't have any erect pics yet. Hopefully next week.

Huge improvement Radio in only 18 days. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:31 am

hturner12 wrote:We see a dick bigger than ours and think we have a small dick.

Every male should know about "growers" and "show-ers": A grower can double or more when going from soft to hard (that was me before my implant), whereas a "show-er" is larger soft but doesn't grow that much when becoming hard (that is me now with my implant).

Guys who know about "growers" and "show-ers" can easily make a wrong assumption in the locker room: "Growers" will see a large (soft) penis and think to themselves, "Wow! That thing actually doubles when it's hard?!" :shock: while "show-ers" will see a not-so-large (soft) penis and think to themselves, "Poor guy! And that's as big as it get." :(

(As someone has pointed out, the only way we can really compare penis size is to see each other hard more often, and that -- for most of us anyway -- ain't gonna happen.) ;)

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:44 am

I have been pumping for almost a month now. I'm up to 5 1/2"

jrrelaxed.jpg
jrrelaxed.jpg (82.38 KiB) Viewed 1787 times
in in
jrerect.jpg
jrerect.jpg (56.99 KiB) Viewed 1787 times
Last edited by sliphill on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:58 am

Looking good ED! I'll bet the missus is pleased!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”