Implant pics.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
buck67209

Re: Implant pics.

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 am

My before and after pics. Before surgery, depending on my level of excitement, I was 7.75-8 inches measured on top, bone-pressed, and 6-6.5 inches in circumference. Today, 10 days post-op and still a bit bruised, I inflated for the first time. I probably got to about 80 percent because it was still pointing downward at an angle, but I ached and couldn't go any further. I measured 7.2 inches on top and 5.5 inches in circumference. I think that's an acceptable start.
Attachments
proud2.jpg
Before
proud2.jpg (190.71 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
20181020_060524.jpg
After
20181020_060524.jpg (617.71 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
Wichita, KS. Single, 51, 6', 200 lbs, ED pills since '00, Trimix since 02/17. Implant on Oct. 10, 2018 from Clay Mechlin, MD in Columbia, MO. Pre-op nearly 8" cut. Now have Titan 24 cm + 1 cm extender, post-op I have kept my size at nearly 8".

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am

buck67209 wrote:My before and after pics. Before surgery, depending on my level of excitement, I was 7.75-8 inches measured on top, bone-pressed, and 6-6.5 inches in circumference. Today, 10 days post-op and still a bit bruised, I inflated for the first time. I probably got to about 80 percent because it was still pointing downward at an angle, but I ached and couldn't go any further. I measured 7.2 inches on top and 5.5 inches in circumference. I think that's an acceptable start.

Looks great Buck, maybe I could convince you to post some more pictures in a few months when you are healed u. Remember, there is nothing manly about suffering through pain when you have prescription pain meds or extra strength Advil. Congratulations and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood... no secret handshake, just continue to participate in our discussions. :)

Larry

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:30 am

Larry10625 wrote:
buck67209 wrote:My before and after pics. Before surgery, depending on my level of excitement, I was 7.75-8 inches measured on top, bone-pressed, and 6-6.5 inches in circumference. Today, 10 days post-op and still a bit bruised, I inflated for the first time. I probably got to about 80 percent because it was still pointing downward at an angle, but I ached and couldn't go any further. I measured 7.2 inches on top and 5.5 inches in circumference. I think that's an acceptable start.

Looks great Buck, maybe I could convince you to post some more pictures in a few months when you are healed u. Remember, there is nothing manly about suffering through pain when you have prescription pain meds or extra strength Advil. Congratulations and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood... no secret handshake, just continue to participate in our discussions. :)

Larry

Thanks, Larry! You can count on me posting more pics down the road. The posts on this board have been helpful and encouraging, so I want to return the favor. It's a scary process, so finding others who've made the journey makes it better. Once I've healed, I'll probably volunteer under "Show and Tell," too. During the research phase, I wanted to meet an implant recipient so bad I posted an ad on Craigslist, lol! It didn't work. But I'd like to help others who are like I was and have questions.
Wichita, KS. Single, 51, 6', 200 lbs, ED pills since '00, Trimix since 02/17. Implant on Oct. 10, 2018 from Clay Mechlin, MD in Columbia, MO. Pre-op nearly 8" cut. Now have Titan 24 cm + 1 cm extender, post-op I have kept my size at nearly 8".

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:37 am

buck67209 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Thanks, Larry! You can count on me posting more pics down the road. The posts on this board have been helpful and encouraging, so I want to return the favor. It's a scary process, so finding others who've made the journey makes it better. Once I've healed, I'll probably volunteer under "Show and Tell," too. During the research phase, I wanted to meet an implant recipient so bad I posted an ad on Craigslist, lol! It didn't work. But I'd like to help others who are like I was and have questions.

That's great Buck... Ya know, we say that women are complicated but look at the members here... everyone looking forward to pictures of another mans Johnson and we all talk about our dicks and our sex with others... now who's complicated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:53 am

Larry10625 wrote:
buck67209 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

That's great Buck... Ya know, we say that women are complicated but look at the members here... everyone looking forward to pictures of another mans Johnson and we all talk about our dicks and our sex with others... now who's complicated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

I'm a libertine who thinks it's healthy and normal. In order to get the maximum benefit from these threads, it works better if the sexual hangups are at least temporarily set aside. Keep an open mind and open heart and you'll get through this. :)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:54 am

buck67209 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
buck67209 wrote:

Larry

I'm a libertine who thinks it's healthy and normal. In order to get the maximum benefit from these threads, it works better if the sexual hangups are at least temporarily set aside. Keep an open mind and open heart and you'll get through this. :)

Absolutely :D :D :D

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:42 am

Buck, you are looking so good this early, congrats!! Looking forward to more pictures as you progress, both flaccid and hard. You are very blessed with that package, use it well.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 pm

And often. :)
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

buck67209

Postby buck67209 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 pm

andywalther wrote:Buck, you are looking so good this early, congrats!! Looking forward to more pictures as you progress, both flaccid and hard. You are very blessed with that package, use it well.
Andy

Thanks, Andy!

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Larry10625 wrote:That's great Buck... Ya know, we say that women are complicated but look at the members here... everyone looking forward to pictures of another mans Johnson and we all talk about our dicks and our sex with others... now who's complicated

I think a lot of guys would like to see and talk about their Johnsons with other guys, but they just don't have a place where they feel comfortable enough to do that. Glad FT is here!! :D

Return to “Implants”