My ED and Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

My ED and Implant Journey

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 pm

I am scheduled for Implant surgery on Monday, September 18th. I will freely share my story as it unfolds. For now I will share my issues started when I was 31 and now I am 61. I have been through a roller coaster of emotions, having been told it was all in m head and sent to a therapist. I have tried injections, every type of pill, Muse, and vacuum pumping. Not much success with anything.

Finally my urologist sent me for a penile Doppler test and found I have a large Venous Leak. Glad to finally know the cause of my problems and eager to solve it.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Greg1956

Re: My ED and Implant Journey

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Meanwhile I am trying to study what other guys have been through. I always find it helpful to be transparent and know it is the best way to get support and answers.

Although the cause of my long time ED is a venous leak, I have also been through a radical prostatectomy and more recently developed Peyronies. Before all of my problems started, my penis was generally about 4" flaccid and 6 1/2" erect. I lost some size with age and a lot more following prostate surgery. Now my flaccid size ranges from inverted to 2" at best. My stretched flaccid size is now 4 3/4". I just wish I had been able to have the implant prior to losing so much length.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

lenders

Postby lenders » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm

The shit of this everything in your head seems to be used by urologists when they see someone young or do not know what to say, for everyone of you, to ignore this, almost never ED is psychological, maybe at 10% and probably not even that.
Or when someone starts to hear badly, the doctors tell you that everything is in your head? :roll: No, most urologists are clowns and idiots who do not have much idea of ​​their work, so you never trust what they say

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm

30 years? Man I only went 18 months before I said he'll with it I am getting an implant. Who is your surgeon.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:08 pm

One of my doctors along the way put me on Androgel, telling me it might help my erection issues. After a year on it all I saw was my testicles were a lot smaller. Also, as a child I had an undescended testicle that was surgery corrected. As I went through puberty and after, that testicle never hung as low as the other one. Do any of you have one testicle that is at least an inch lower in your scrotum than the other? I am wondering if it makes sense to ask my surgeon to position the pump to that side to fill out my scrotum. Any thoughts guys?

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Lenders, in fairness the reason they said it was in my head was because I gut a long lasting erection from an injection. What they did not know at the time was my Venous leak allowed me to get an erection, but I would lose it when I moved into position to have sex.

The Pshychologist was unable to come to any conclusion about it being a mental issue so I started trying every treatment. I just wish someone had told me about the penile Doppler test earlier.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Tybeeman,
I was persistent in treatments, but I guess I confused doctors when I could get a very hard erection. Looking back on my doctor visits, when I had an appointment and was given an injection, a pill, or a Muse suppository, I was laying down on the exam table and stayed hard a long time. Then they would send me home and I would lose it as soon as I moved.

lenders

Postby lenders » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 pm

The problem is that this happens many times with the urologists, they do a doppler, they see that you have a good erection and they say that there is nothing, but without the injection the erection can not stand and they tell you that everything is in your head, But not the problem is a venous leak that with the injection is camouflaged, which is almost always the problem that causes ED and the urologists almost never want to tell you the truth, it is a venous leak ,because it involves an implant, and they say it is psychological but never It is, that is bullshit.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Greg,
I knew so little about implants. If I knew 10" years ago what I know now. I would have been implanted then. But now I am and couldn't be more pleased with the results. My skillful surgeon gave me an incredible gift, a dick that works again. The 6" flaccid and 7" erection is indeed a plus I am thankful for. I am happy, satisfied, and love my bigger dick (who wouldn't). My mission on this earth is to help my brother's any way I can. PM me anytime.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Do any of you have one testicle that is at least an inch lower in your scrotum than the other?

Yes, my right one hangs lower than my left one -- always has. I have read that this is very common, and it is more common to have the right one lower than the left rather than vice versa. (I would imagine that this would help keep the testicles from squeezing each other as they might if they were exactly even in the scrotum.)

Return to “Implants”