My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:32 am

Thanks Larry.
It is fantastic.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:44 am

Bob,
I am so happy for you. You have been through a lot and finally you are reaping the reward. It is great to be in our 60’s when we can resume a sex life that helps us feel like teenagers. Here’s to many more happy times With your wife and your bionic buddy.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 am

radioradio wrote:Well Gents, I made it to Bob 2.3 last night. My wife and I had a wonderful love-making session and was able to climax while inside her. It was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. We were (are) both so happy, and I was overcome with emotion.

It was a year ago that I had my ultrasound that showed a tumor in my prostate. And the next twelve months -- biopsy, prostatectectomy, ED, mini-pads, worry, fear, depression, pumps, pills,injections, dejection, implant, shrinkage, numbness, soreness -- have been a roller coaster ride to say the least. And here I am, with a bionic dick, a wonderful wife, and feeling like a teenager without the PE!

Afterward, I was half crying and half giggling. Sorry to blabber on, but I'm sure many of you can relate, and for those of you who are still somewhere on the journey before reaching this point, I wanted to let you know it will all work out.

Happy Bob

Radioradio

Glad for your joy and pleasure. Reminds me of a person waiting all year for a Xmas gift
and getting exactly what they want. They are not sorry to talk about it, they tell everyone they can and more. So, use it for your pleasure, climax when you can
and blabber as much as you want. You DESERVE it.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:20 am

Greg and MasterCard,
Thanks. What a trip we are on!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Congrats Bob!! So happy for you and your wife!!

Sex is critical for an intimate relationship and a powerful, emotional part of the human experience
ED robs us of the ability to connect, love, and share deeply which is why it is so detrimental to us

I am not joking when I say I would rather be blind than to suffer permanent ED

Go Bob 2.3!!

Kevin
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary - 16 weeks

Postby radioradio » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Thought I'd get this diary a little more up to date....

In the words of brother Donnie, I love my new dick! That may sound strange coming from someone who's scheduled for a revision in a few weeks. Compared to a dick that didn't work and spent most of its life hiding from the world, my new dick is great. Maybe I'm crazy to go forward with this, but I can't help but think my even newer dick will be even greater.

My only complaint is that the deflation block -- the "brick" -- is right at the base of my penis on the left. It can be uncomfortable, and sometimes even painful. It's something I could live with, but I'd rather not. Kramer assures me he can get it down where it belongs and keep it there. I just wonder if the end result will be worth the hassle/discomfort of healing/numbness/ and just plain being out of the game for a few weeks. I've read that some guys are unhappy/uncomfortable with their pump location and wish it were higher...

Anyway, any of you reading this who are wavering about taking the plunge into the word of bionic men, I have to say that, for me, I'm VERY happy I made the decision I did, and glad I didn't wait for the year or more that it can take to regain function after a prostatectomy. No one comes out of that procedure with better function than they had before. Maybe just as good, but my "before" was pretty crappy to begin with and I know I would have just continued with the ED frustration and depression. I gave the other therapies an honest try, but I think a leak is a leak is a leak.

I love having the confidence I now have that Little Bob will volunteer when called upon and keep working (without squirting after too few minutes) for as long as either of us want. I started to get a little frisky in the kitchen on Sunday and one thing led to another. I haven't initiated anything spontaneously like that in years. And even then there was planning and timing of medications, etc. This is terrific, and my wife and I are starting to accept and really enjoy the new norm and are closer than we've been in years.

So there's the update. If anyone has any input about my revision plans -- pro or con -- I'd love to hear them 'cause I know I'm not 100% sure this is the right thing. As it stands, I'm headed for becoming Bob 2.3.1 ;) .

Bob 2.3

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:08 pm

I just posted some updated photos. Some progress being made ;) .

Headed back to Baltimore on Tuesday for a revision to re-position pump Wednesday morning. The pump is a little high, especially when I'm fully inflated, and is a bit uncomfortable when having sex. But even so, at 4 months, I have to say this was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. Amazing how being free from ED and PE has affected pretty much all aspects of my life.

I'm a little nervous about the surgery, but not nearly like I was for round one....

Will follow up with anything worth reporting later in the week.

Bob 2.3

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am

Best of luck, Bob. I'm sure it will be a great decision and easy recovery. I really look forward to hearing how it goes for you. Please keep up posted. Here's to an easy recovery.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:16 pm

A year ago I celebrated that big milestone event -- my 65th birthday -- full of worry, fear and anxiety. I had just been diagnosed with prostate cancer and was dreading the surgery, the incontinence and permanent ED I was sure would follow, and a lifetime without ever being able to ejaculate again. The PCa diagnosis put an end to my T therapy, and my testosterone dropped to castration level. The surgery left me with a loss of over an inch in length and a loss of whatever self-esteem I still had. I was not in a good place.

Then it was VED, bimix, trimix, and being in a worse place. Then implant surgery in August and revision in December. Fortunately I had found Frank Talk and had the comfort of knowing I was not alone and knowing I could count on the guys here to share their stories, offer their advice and experiences and encouragement.

One year later and I am celebrating my 66th birthday on a romantic weekend getaway with my wife. Now that I'm healed and comfortable after the revision, my wife and I have been enjoying each other like we haven't done in years, if not decades.

Looking back, it was a challenging and rewarding year. With 3 undetectable PSA readings, back on Androgel, regaining most of my length loss, having a dick that works on command, a wonderful wife who stood by my side through it all, and regaining my mental and emotional -- I am grateful to the point of tears.

And I really can't imaging being where I am today without the help of the fine men here on Frank Talk. Brothers, thank you to all. Life is good again.

Bob

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:04 am

Bob
Great to hear. There have been t8mes I have questioned weather I have any th8ng usefule to contribute anymore

Return to “Implants”