My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby sliphill » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 pm

radioradio wrote:Thanks Ed.
Did you have. Numbness?

Didn't really have numbness Bob. But I do know that I didn't cum the first few times. Now I'm super sensitive.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary 7 Weeks

Postby radioradio » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Some observations at 7 weeks post op:

Numbness on bottom of my shaft is still there, but the good news is I can tell it's getting better (Slowly). I can't yet climax with intercourse, and by hand it's quite an effort. Not getting glans engorgement, but maybe that will come back as the numbness resolves.

Daily cycling 2x, and I have gained a little length. A little over 4-1/2", hoping eventually for 5. Pre-prostatectomy I was a little over 5-1/2 on a good day. Dick is nowhere close to round -- kinda flat oval. But stays hard as long as I want it to. :D

When pumped up to the burn, the tips feel like they are just under the skin of my glans, ready to poke through, and they hurt. They still hurt during sex, and that has limited our enjoyment, but it's getting better.

A big plus - today, other than when I take a leak, I never really felt the cylinders. It was like I was unaware that I even have this implant. Taking a leak is still different - first, I don't have to go dick digging, which is cool, and second, those tips are like a hard lump at the end of my dick.

All in all, this is one gigantic test of patience, but progress is being made. Actually feel like I've come a long way since that first uncomfortable and head spinning week. I'm guessing by the time another 7 weeks go by, I'll be happier than a pig in shit.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:56 am

Bob
Thank you for the update. At week four the tips arevwhat causing my discomfort also. Especially when I need to pee which is frequent at night now

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 pm

It's been a while, but I thought I'd give an update...

Been cycling daily, usually to the point of pain that makes me stop. Have grown some in length, none really in girth. Dick is still quite oval.

Sex with my wife is becoming more comfortable for both of us. Less pain for me, and just less "strange" to my wife. After multiple orgasms for her, we just have to stop, and that's something that only happened a handful of times in the prior 38 years. I almost feel like a stud. And being able to take our time with foreplay and oral without rushing to do the deed before little Bob decided to either squirt or hide is... great.

I still can't orgasm with intercourse, but -- good news -- I had an amazing orgasm yesterday morning alone in the shower, :shock: my first since the implant. Sensitivity is slowly getting better, and when pumped up to something less than the max, the tips of the cylinders no longer feel like nails in my glans. I don't even think about the implant most of the time, except for how cool it feels to actually have something hiding in my pants instead of hiding up inside of me. :D

This whole deal continues to be a pretty amazing experience. Thanks again to all who have helped me make the decision and deal with the recovery. The encouragement, insights and advice have been so helpful. When I first started following FT, I thought the term "Bionic Brotherhood" was a tad corny; but not anymore. I get it. This site and its members are amazing.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Bob
Glad things are getting better.
We had sex for the first time last week. It was awakward to say the least. I think I was pumped a little to hard and gave her a fissure. So now letting her heal up. Iam still getting some of the nail feeling

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:42 am

hturner12 wrote:Bob
We had sex for the first time last week. It was awakward to say the least. I think I was pumped a little to hard and gave her a fissure. So now letting her heal up. Iam still getting some of the nail feeling

Atta boy Hugh. It will get better. I'll bet you're glad to be back in the saddle eh? :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Bob

Atta boy Hugh. It will get better. I'll bet you're glad to be back in the saddle eh? :)

Larry

Yes it did feel good. Had to stop 3 times 2 for her to pee and 1 for me to take a break and eat her out a little

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Bob,
You are making progress. I am happy you experienced your first post-implant orgasm. It is a great reminder that your equipment is working. I am five weeks post-op and my girth is a bit less than before the implant. I have that oval shape now, also. Hopefully, time and more cycling will give us both those rounder fuller dicks we hope for. Best wishes.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 am

Well Gents, I made it to Bob 2.3 last night. My wife and I had a wonderful love-making session and was able to climax while inside her. It was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. We were (are) both so happy, and I was overcome with emotion.

It was a year ago that I had my ultrasound that showed a tumor in my prostate. And the next twelve months -- biopsy, prostatectectomy, ED, mini-pads, worry, fear, depression, pumps, pills,injections, dejection, implant, shrinkage, numbness, soreness -- have been a roller coaster ride to say the least. And here I am, with a bionic dick, a wonderful wife, and feeling like a teenager without the PE!

Afterward, I was half crying and half giggling. Sorry to blabber on, but I'm sure many of you can relate, and for those of you who are still somewhere on the journey before reaching this point, I wanted to let you know it will all work out.

Happy Bob

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 am

radioradio wrote:Well Gents, I made it to Bob 2.3 last night. My wife and I had a wonderful love-making session and was able to climax while inside her. It was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. We were (are) both so happy, and I was overcome with emotion.

It was a year ago that I had my ultrasound that showed a tumor in my prostate. And the next twelve months -- biopsy, prostatectectomy, ED, mini-pads, worry, fear, depression, pumps, pills,injections, dejection, implant, shrinkage, numbness, soreness -- have been a roller coaster ride to say the least. And here I am, with a bionic dick, a wonderful wife, and feeling like a teenager without the PE!

Afterward, I was half crying and half giggling. Sorry to blabber on, but I'm sure many of you can relate, and for those of you who are still somewhere on the journey before reaching this point, I wanted to let you know it will all work out.

Happy Bob

That's fantastic happy Bob. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”