My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
radioradio wrote:Headed to Baltimore today for activation and instruction. Hope he doesn't need to use vice grips, 'cause I sure couldn't squeeze any harder when I tried. :D

Even if I "can" use it tonight, I can't imagine doing it. Still pretty sensitive.

Bob 2.0
(Soon 2.1 !!!)

Bob, keep us all posted on how your appointment goes. :)

Larry

Well, a long day and 270 miles on the road...
Saw Kramer at 3:00 and was on my way to dinner with friends by 4:00 and just got home.

He put my new plumbing through its paces and pumped me up about 12 pumps -- wow did that hurt. Then he had deflated me and I finally got to feel the "buzz" as the saline was squeezed out of the chambers. Then my turn and I could finally feel the "pop". After I pumped as far as I could, he gave it about 4 more squeezes and I was ready to... I don't know what, maybe kick him.

He said all looks good, incision not quite healed enough to start using this, but gave me a green light for Friday. Wants me to pump it up as far as I can, stop and wait a minute or two and then give it 3 more pumps, and do this twice a day. I really like the guy, but I think he might be a secret sadist. :lol: He said the numbness and hypersensitivity would go away over time.

My dick is throbbing so much after this workout that I'm not sure I'll be able or want to use it after twice daily workouts. But I'll do my best. :D

Little Bob was as hard as a rock -- harder than the hardest high school hardon (remember how cool they were?) :o And a little over 4 inches. Kramer said when I get to max inflation I should pick up another inch or more. Hope he's right. I can't imagine how much harder it could possibly get -- maybe like kryptonite or depleted uranium.

Flaccid, he's much harder and fuller than in the past 65 years. That may take some getting used to, but I'm digging the fact that I'll never have go digging for it again. 8-)

This trip continues to be fascinating, and the impact on my psyche is amazing.

I'll post some inflated pics, maybe tomorrow.

Bob 2.1 !!!!

P.S. Congrats Jerry. Wishing you hard times ahead. ;)
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Pumped up, and deflated this morning. Awkward, but i will get the hang of it. And it is so cool just knowing where this is headed and knowing what mental shit is going away. It's like I've got a new spring in my step.
Bob 2.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Bob,
Sounds like a great start. I know the pain is daunting, but like you said, knowing what is coming makes it all worth it. Kramer left me at 20% after surgery, while that makes hiding the semi easy, I think it is going to make the pumping that much harder. Oh well.

Three weeks away, can't wait.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 am

Bob,

So you cycled the device with your surgeon about 4 weeks after surgery? That's on the early side from typical. Maybe that's why it's a bit sensitive? What was the reason for the go ahead?

6 weeks seems like a long wait anyhow.

Best of luck!
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 am

AirWolf wrote:Bob,

So you cycled the device with your surgeon about 4 weeks after surgery? That's on the early side from typical. Maybe that's why it's a bit sensitive? What was the reason for the go ahead?

6 weeks seems like a long wait anyhow.

Best of luck!

Thanks!

I don't know that there was a reason, it's just what I scheduled for the follow up and no one said otherwise. But after reading so much here, I'm thinking that the schedule probably is aggressive, and I'm not going to push it to hard ;) for the next couple of weeks. Still plan to inflate 2x a day, but if I miss any or wuss out before the pain max, I'm gonna be okay with that for a little while.
Bob 2.1

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:45 am

Not really about my implant, but it is still part of my diary of this whole process...

Wanted to share some great news. My 2nd (at 6 months) Ultra-PSA test result:<0.006 !

:D :D :D :D

Bob 2.1

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 am

Bob 2.1, congrats on your PSA test results! I've been PCa-free for 17 years, and it all started when I turned 50 in 1999 and had a PSA done.

(Is it a perfect test of everything? No. Should the doctors take other things into consideration besides this test? Yes. Can it save lives? Yes. Do some doctors incorrectly use this test to misdiagnose PCa? Yes, sadly. It should just be part of the examination for PCa, not the final word. Just my thoughts. Non-implant discussion, I agree. But related to PCa surgery for me. Almost never had E.D. before that prostatectomy in 2000.)

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 pm

So here's my six week update.

Last night was the first time Little Bob got put to work, and it was not good. I had been inflated for too long waiting for my wife to finish whatever it it is they do before coming to bed and the pain was getting to me, so I deflated a bit. Probably too much. Best I can get so far while cycling is about 4-1/4", so I was probably a little over 3", which didn't cut it. I was also numb on the underside of my penis, and really couldn't feel much.

Combine that with my wife's "let's just get this done to see if it works approach" - no foreplay, arousal, etc. made the whole thing seem pretty sterile. We have a lot of work to do.... All in all, not a good experience for either of us. We have a date night on Friday, and we plan to make it romantic and and amorous, but she's still pretty wigged out by this. She's been a real trooper through the progressive ED, the prostatectomy, the injections, etc., but somehow this prosthesis is hard (pun intended) for her to deal with so far. I wish I could be celebrating like Dave Kell, but I think that's going to have to wait.

Back to my dick....

It was never big -- 5-1/2" on my best days as a youth. The ED and prostatectomy took a lot away. I'm glad to have a flaccid dick that I don't have to dig for, but that really isn't the goal here. (And it's never really flaccid -- quite hard when "soft".). When I pump to my pain threshold, it's about 4-1/4", unless I press really hard to the bone, then 4-1/2". Girth is 4". I'm hoping to add at least a half inch to both, and hoping I have patience.
The underside of my penis is numb over a fairly large area, and again, hoping for improvement. Last, but not least, I have not been able to orgasm by myself, and last night was a zero as far as pleasure (for either of us).

So, a mixed bag. I'm not giving up hope that this is all going to turn out at least close to how I have envisioned it, but am a tad discouraged.

Bob 2.1.1

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 pm

radioradio wrote:So here's my six week update.

Last night was the first time Little Bob got put to work, and it was not good. I had been inflated for too long waiting for my wife to finish whatever it it is they do before coming to bed and the pain was getting to me, so I deflated a bit. Probably too much. Best I can get so far while cycling is about 4-1/4", so I was probably a little over 3", which didn't cut it. I was also numb on the underside of my penis, and really couldn't feel much.

Combine that with my wife's "let's just get this done to see if it works approach" - no foreplay, arousal, etc. made the whole thing seem pretty sterile. We have a lot of work to do.... All in all, not a good experience for either of us. We have a date night on Friday, and we plan to make it romantic and and amorous, but she's still pretty wigged out by this. She's been a real trooper through the progressive ED, the prostatectomy, the injections, etc., but somehow this prosthesis is hard (pun intended) for her to deal with so far. I wish I could be celebrating like Dave Kell, but I think that's going to have to wait.

Back to my dick....

It was never big -- 5-1/2" on my best days as a youth. The ED and prostatectomy took a lot away. I'm glad to have a flaccid dick that I don't have to dig for, but that really isn't the goal here. (And it's never really flaccid -- quite hard when "soft".). When I pump to my pain threshold, it's about 4-1/4", unless I press really hard to the bone, then 4-1/2". Girth is 4". I'm hoping to add at least a half inch to both, and hoping I have patience.
The underside of my penis is numb over a fairly large area, and again, hoping for improvement. Last, but not least, I have not been able to orgasm by myself, and last night was a zero as far as pleasure (for either of us).

So, a mixed bag. I'm not giving up hope that this is all going to turn out at least close to how I have envisioned it, but am a tad discouraged.

Bob 2.1.1

Bob, give it time. I was about that size on first week of activation. I've been pumping for about 7 weeks and I'm just about back to pre op length!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Thanks Ed.
Did you have. Numbness?

Return to “Implants”