My New Dick Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: My New Dick Diary

Postby radioradio » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Tomorrow marks my 18 month anniversary of becoming bionic.

I had great intentions with this diary to keep posting, but alas, life sort of got in the way. That, and how much can we really talk about our own dicks (bionic or not) before it gets a little self centered?

So I’ve chimed in on other threads when I thought I could add something constructive or to express appreciation for points well made and experiences well shared. Still love this site. Love the banter and the comfort of being able to address ANYTHING about our sexuality, our bodies, our fears hopes and disappointments. Never experienced anything like this anywhere.

So a quick update.... and some random thoughts.

-Still happy as a pig in shit that I went through with this.

-From a tactile standpoint It’s not as good as a good old fashioned blood boner, but it beats the HELL out of the limp noodle.

-ED sucks, and having a dick that will perform on command doesn’t suck.

-it would be hard to overstate the magnitude of the positive effect this has had on my psyche.

-Even if you forget about the sex, LIFE is just plain better.

-I wish I had gotten over my New Dick obsession sooner. Now that I don’t make it the center of my world (and conversation), my wife and I are enjoying it and each other way more than ever.

-my dick is back to pre-prostatectomy size, but it is definitely more oval than round when inflated. Maximum arousal rounds it out some as my spongiosum and glans engorge.

-Orgasms are elusive.

-Cycling 1 to 2 times a day for 18 months has helped a lot. (And it’s been fun). Dropping down to once a day now, and maybe even skip some.

Have some before and after photos, but can’t post them tonight. Gotta hit the rack.

So to all of you guys who have been along for the ride, thanks, thanks, thanks. And for all of you who are researching, contemplating, or recently implanted — here’s to you, you’ll love it.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:47 am

That all sounds great! You did post a lot and then disappeared a bit, so good to see you back.

What does your wife think?

Can you regularly orgasm during sex or is it tough to achieve?
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:40 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:That all sounds great! You did post a lot and then disappeared a bit, so good to see you back.

What does your wife think?

Can you regularly orgasm during sex or is it tough to achieve?

Nice orgasms are about half the time, with no orgasm (but hey, screwing is still fun anyway) the rest of the the time... EXCEPT, maybe 1 in 5 times I have an orgasm that is amazing — better than anything I experienced before the implant.

As far as the wife’s thinking, when we’re making love she’s really happy I had this done. We can go until she can’t take any more, which was never the case. Sometimes we even start all over after a few minutes, also something new. I would often have premature ejaculation, and I would often cut short on the foreplay when I felt I was either going to lose my hard on or lose my load. That’s all gone and leads to better encounters which she enjoys. That being said, it hasn’t made her any more interested in having sex, which I cannot fathom.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Today is my 2 year Bionic Birthday.

It has been quite a ride. I think I've finally settled down and gotten to be (as a bionic friend once put it) a guy with a dick attached instead of a dick with a guy attached. :roll: Almost drove my wife crazy with my new toy.

We are both very, very happy now with the new Bob, not just his new dick.

Anyone contemplating an implant who wants to chat, feel free to PM me.

Bob

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:45 pm

So happy for you and your wife, Bob. :)

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks for coming back and updating. Glad everything worked out for you. Your story inspires me!
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Well now this was a surprise...
This morning I woke up and felt my dick getting a little hard and growing. My spongosium and glans were filling up on their own! No input or stimulation from me. It normally take a lot of work to make that happen if I even can. Brought back fond memories and then the sadder memories when it didn’t last too long.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks for the update Bob,
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Return to “Implants”