Devices and Supplies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Devices and Supplies

Postby radioradio » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

What do I do with my VED, Bands, Bimix, syringes, etc. now that I will be implanted on Wednesday. Any reason whatsoever to keep any of them?

Or are they "Free to a good home"?

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

sliphill

Re: Devices and Supplies

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm

radioradio wrote:What do I do with my VED, Bands, Bimix, syringes, etc. now that I will be implanted on Wednesday. Any reason whatsoever to keep any of them?

Bob

None that I can think of Bob. I trashed my syringes. I gave my trimix to a friend. I still have the VED and some rings, just haven't got around to trashing them. No man, you wont need those anymore. I can get mine rock hard with about 10 or 12 pumps. I haven't had sex with it yet, but I rubbed one out, and my gosh, talk about intense. Couldn't believe how much I had stored up! :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Public Service Announcement... it is against federal law to transfer a prescription med to another person. I won't tell if you won't though.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Thanks Dave. I actually knew that about the bimix. I wouldn't give that away. Can you imagine the newspaper headline "Man Arrested in Dick Drug Sting"? Maybe I should start a thread to come up with the best headline. :lol:

But really, any reason (other than warped nostalgia) to hang on to my monster pump?

Bob

P.S. 5 days to go. My head is spinning. This "boldly going where [few] men have gone before", keeps going through my mind with the Star Trek theme in the background. It got me to wondering -- How rare are the bionic brothers? Are they (soon, we) one in a million?
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:44 pm

radioradio wrote:What do I do with my VED, Bands, Bimix, syringes, etc. now that I will be implanted on Wednesday. Any reason whatsoever to keep any of them?

Bob

FYI my doctor told me to hold on to my VED. When, I am 58, I need a revision, I hope it last 15 years at age 73. It is nice to have to pump between the failure and the install of the new implant.

I have a medical vibrator that I paid a lot of money for I wish I could sell it but I couldn't do it to someone because it didn't work.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:29 pm

DaveKell wrote:Public Service Announcement... it is against federal law to transfer a prescription med to another person. I won't tell if you won't though.

Thanks Dave! :shock: All I know is the guy told me that it worked good for him. :D
Last edited by sliphill on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:34 pm

I got the penis pump from the novelty store. It didn't cost that much. I really don't know how long my implant will last, hopefully a good long time. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Tybeeman wrote:FYI my doctor told me to hold on to my VED. When, I am 58, I need a revision, I hope it last 15 years at age 73. It is nice to have to pump between the failure and the install of the new implant.

Interesting. I posted a thread asking if a vacuum pump could be used as an assist to pumping up an implant and was thoroughly excoriated for the potential dangers of that practice.

Was your Doctor thinking the implant would be removed and replaced at a later date with the VED used to maintain elasticity in the meantime? Or did he envision using the pump over the non-working implant?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Re: Devices and Supplies. Just the rings

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Since the implant does not inflate the corpus spongiosum or glans, some men who still have tumescence in thise tissues will, after the spongiosum is engorged will use constriction rings to keep that engorgement after orgasm or after leakage would have lost the engorgement.

Just as some men, after implantation, continue oral meds to provide spongiosum engorgement.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

sliphill

Re: Devices and Supplies. Just the rings

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Since the implant does not inflate the corpus spongiosum or glans, some men who still have tumescence in thise tissues will, after the spongiosum is engorged will use constriction rings to keep that engorgement after orgasm or after leakage would have lost the engorgement.

Just as some men, after implantation, continue oral meds to provide spongiosum engorgement.

Hmm, interesting.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Return to “Implants”