The Times They Are a Changin'...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zxylpk

Re: The Times They Are a Changin'...

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am

Lost, Depending on how much sick leave you have it might be ok. I probably could've drug my ass in after a couple of weeks if it was only for one day. Driving was almost impossible for the first two weeks. Doable but painful for at least a week after that. I was at 80% inflated for two weeks. Was supposed to start cycling after that but couldn't for another couple of weeks - too painful and swollen. But that was me and I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Well, you can exhaust your ordinary leave days, report to work, and call it sick after an hour or so. They cannot make you stay working feeling unfit to work.
I had not thought of taking ordinary leave first.

Of course, I could show up to work with an erection and wearing a burnoose for concealment. :shock: They would likely just send me home and waive the rules :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Of course, I could show up to work with an erection and wearing a burnoose for concealment. :shock: They would likely just send me home and waive the rules :D

:lol: :shock: :lol: :oops: :lol: :roll:
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Jerryf wrote:Lost sheep. I thought the same thing I'll be back in the office after a week. That didn't happen. The pain level will govern when you make it back in. As for hiding the Woody. I was never a big guy so it's not terribly noticeable with loose clothes. The pain will let you know when it's time. Two weeks and you'll be climbing the walls enough to get back to work at least half days. Best of luck.

Last resort, I could work remotely over the internet. I did that before when visiting my parents in hospital in California a few years ago.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Day 17 after implant. Most of the discomfort I was experiencing earlier this week is gone. I went through a few days of every time I sat down it felt like I was sitting on a baseball. I had to perch on the very front edge of the dining chair to eat. That seems to have passed. All I'm left with is a very full feeling in the shaft of my dick, like a constant pressure feeling. Soon as I get past that I'm home free.

In anticipation of my first sexual experience with the new dick, I decided to preface it by remembering my very first sexual encounter. It happened at age 16 in the back of a friend's Dodge "hippie van". So it was 16 years from birth till my first, this time it's going to be more like 20 years till my "second first". Let's see how they're going to compare.

Brenda hopped into the rear of the van over the motor cover between the front seats of Jeff's van. She motioned for me to follow. What was going to happen? I had just met her an hour earlier. When I got in the back she drew the curtain closed that hung on a cord behind the two front seats. I felt bewildered as she began taking her jeans off. She pulled her t shirt off and said to me "are you gonna get undressed or just watch me?". I furiously ripped my own clothes off in a flood of testosterone fueled frenzy that nearly had me hyperventilating when her boobs were unleashed. The first ones I'd laid eyes on in real life instead of the folded up magazine page I kept in my wallet for use in the bathroom. She slowly slid her panties off, laying on the carpeted floor now. The dark hair appearing a little at first and then a real pussy in full view. I took my underwear off to reveal a throbbing purple headed hard on, the most rigid one I had ever had to date.

I knelt beside her to fondle the firm real boobs as she reached out a hand and began stroking my dick. I bent over to suck on them and was told "not so hard!". She spread her legs and I laid down on top of her. Thrusting my pelvis forward a bit my cock slid into a hot, very wet hole. I froze in mortal fear. You see, in my generation we didn't have sex education in school. I thought a pussy was a groove you rubbed your cock back and forth on, I didn't know it was an actual hole as well. I thought I had penetrated her ass hole and couldn't understand why she wasn't complaining! I slowly began to slide back out when she thrust her hips up to meet me like a jackhammer, over and over. The word "NO!" screamed in my head as I unleashed a flood of cum that wouldn't seem to ever stop. I thought man is she going to be pissed. I pulled out and instantly looked to see if there was any brown stuff on my dick.

Jeff yelled back "you two about done yet? I have to get home". I said yes, we're getting dressed. I sucked her tits a few more times and we dressed and got back up front. Brenda had a permanent smile on her face. I was still bewildered but felt absolutely incredible. I sat in the front passenger seat with Brenda beside me on the motor housing. As we drove her home she reached over and held my hand and I immediately got another raging hard on, not 10 minutes from the last one. I wouldn't learn until a few days later, after telling the story to my uncle, that pussies had a hole. Brenda began calling my house a number of times every day after that and we hooked up 3 or 4 more times before it became obvious to me she was going to be a perpetual pain in the ass.

Two things to learn from the first time. My hard on throbbed at the sight of a real pussy and returned just as hard 10 minutes later. Those days are LONG in the past. I have no idea how it's going to feel after the doc gives me the go ahead but at least I won't have to be concerned with it going away right after like the first time. I can just leave it up for a round 2.... or 3.... or.... Stay tuned.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Forgot to add to the above post I mowed an acre yard today. Riding mower on a somewhat bumpy yard. My wife freaked but I felt like doing it. Gonna skip riding a neighbor's horse though.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm

It is amazing. After an implant you no longer have ED, so you feel like you don't have ED. You just went from an automatic to a manual; more interaction necessary but infinitely greater control.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:56 am

18 days after implant. Had a rough night during the hours of 1:30am through 6:00am. Several trips to bathroom to pee. Having to sit down to pee because of partial woodie. When I finally got out of bed I needed the first pain pill after a few days off them. My shaft aches like hell. I think I rolled over during the night and slept on my belly. It's a tolerable pain but I sure wish it would let up. All in all I think I'm getting off lucky. All the problems with sitting are gone, no more feeling like I'm sitting on a baseball. My dick seems to have a permanent bend upwards that is a bit concerning. There is a hard structure at the base of my shaft I'm wondering about. If I try to bend dick down it seems to pivot at the hard thing there and not want to stay down. I feel nothing in my balls and the pump continues to hang at the very bottom dead center of my sack. Still anticipating a great outcum to all this!

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:53 am

19 days and what a difference a day makes! Almost can't tell I have an implant most of the time. I decided to experiment ahead of schedule and inflated myself to about 6 inches. The pump bulb started out hard but then was pliable, just the way I've read it should happen. No pain or any other sensation with inflating. Deflating was kind of surreal with hearing the buzz of draining fluid. I squeezed it all out down to a nicely hanging flaccid that is surely the most impressive one in my lifetime. Wouldn't mind strutting through the locker room with it right now! Getting ready to weed eat the acre yard and then head to the shower where I'll pump it up again and see how far it'll go. I feel kind of like an outlaw doing this before I'm officially activated by the doctor in a little over two weeks. I'm very certain though a lot of you didn't wait either... can I get a witness?

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Almost 3 weeks and you are doing great
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Return to “Implants”