How much size is typically lost

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Re: How much size is typically lost

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 am

I second exactly what Smetro just said.

I came right out of surgery with a flaccid almost as big as erect, and erect at least as long as it was before the implant. Recovery isn't much fun, but it was worth everything I went through. Do it now, and don't dither any longer.

Just be absolutely sure you get the right surgeon. The famous size loss is due to selection of too-short cylinders, and there is no excuse for that. Too long is no good either, but a good surgeon will take the little bit of extra time and skill needed to get it right.

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Statistically, most men lose both length and girth. And no penis will be bigger than before, contrary to what some here say. But a smaller penis that will get hard is probably better than a non-functioning penis...

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:41 pm

wolfcreek wrote:Statistically, most men lose both length and girth. And no penis will be bigger than before, contrary to what some here say. But a smaller penis that will get hard is probably better than a non-functioning penis...

Damn, now where the he'll do you get that statistic? I would love to read about that.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:57 pm

DaveET1 wrote:I second exactly what Smetro just said.

I came right out of surgery with a flaccid almost as big as erect, and erect at least as long as it was before the implant. Recovery isn't much fun, but it was worth everything I went through. Do it now, and don't dither any longer.

Just be absolutely sure you get the right surgeon. The famous size loss is due to selection of too-short cylinders, and there is no excuse for that. Too long is no good either, but a good surgeon will take the little bit of extra time and skill needed to get it right.

Dave,
mate you are an inspiration! I sure hope I am commenting on here about my sexual prowess and probable 'revision' to the latest model implant when I am 79 years of age.
Keep up the good work. :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:26 am

I lost some length but it wasn't due to the implant, I believe it had more to due with having ed for so long with out doing something to fix it.I have lost about 3/4 of and inch. I Have more grith now,and a dick that's works when need with out fail.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:30 am

I did "t loose any thing
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:56 am

wolfcreek wrote:Statistically, most men lose both length and girth. And no penis will be bigger than before, contrary to what some here say. But a smaller penis that will get hard is probably better than a non-functioning penis...

Why would you say such bullshit and scare away people considering implant when, if you read MOST of the members posting size before and after, they are the same or better?

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 am

joe4561 wrote:I did "t loose any thing

Joe, I am so happy for you. You post reassures me that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. I knew Dr. Brock was a great surgeon and he had nothing to do with my infection a month later. Please keep us all up to date on the healing process.

Cheers,

Larry

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

Your so right Larry . If you have the right doctor everything will be fine
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Why would you say such bullshit and scare away people considering implant when, if you read MOST of the members posting size before and after, they are the same or better?

Larry

Larry, I have found if these guys don't have a signature telling us a little bit about them selves. Love to put out a bunch of fact that cant be backed up. (We don't need the size of an implant but it is nice to compare)
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”