3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby nudist » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:44 am

ah. great. more bickering.
just what we need.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:47 am

nudist wrote:ah. great. more bickering.
just what we need.

No it has ended. That was my fault for even responding to him. Sorry guys
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 am

MichaelM, I wrote a couple of paragraphs to you, but somehow my senile old brain posted it on the thread about circumcision scars. Maybe you could look there so I don't have to rewrite it all here? It's on the second page. Thanks for your patience.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 am

DaveET1 wrote:As to your 3", I heartily agree with everybody who is telling you you've been had. I don't think you absolutely have to see either Dr. Kramer or Dr. Eid, but you owe it to your wife and yourself to see somebody who knows what HE is doing. There are zillions of us here on FT who have had implants and wound up with exactly the same length as before the surgery. If you had it before you are entitled to have it afterwards.

There is, of course, one caveat. If you are overweight, you lose about 1" of visible penis for every 35-50 Lbs. you are overweight. That means you might have to weigh somewhere in the range of 300 Lbs. to get down to 3".

Please, do yourself a favor and get it looked at. Tell us where you are, and someone will suggest a good surgeon with whom he has had experience.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 pm

To WarrenW and DaveET1,
In Sacramento, California
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Why would the Representative of the implant company, AND the doctor both say that what they implanted was the biggest that could fit if that wasn't true? Many people here have said something like "The doctor is covering her butt, and doesn't care, and is a woman" but they also said "Believe the company rep. He'll tell you the truth". Well, the rep said "you may think you were longer, and you may have been at one time, a long time ago, but you haven't had an erection since 2007, and had a radical prostatectomy in 2013, and from 2007 to 2013 you had no erections and did not use the vacuum pump. You only started using it since 2013, and I was there in surgery, and I provided the doctor with the largest implant I had that would fit but also allow you to grow. We can't just put in something way too big and then plan on your penis growing to match it. Your penis was inside your body at the beginning of surgery and not visible. After all the tests, stretching, and inserting possible implants, what we put in was going to give you room to stretch and the biggest we were willing to insert where the pump could actually be stitched to the top of the inside of your scrotum".
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:54 pm

MichaelM,

Why, indeed. We don't know, What we do know is that we don't and cannot without a truly independent evaluation.

What i got from earlier in the thread is that you are substantially smaller now than before and question the appropriateness of the implant size. That was enough to prompt the recomendation for a second opinion.

Confusion over the "before" measurements (7 inches under vacuum, 3 inches erect and zero at other times) required certain assumptions on our parts, which if wrong, may negate our conclusions. But a second or third independent examination and unbiased opinion has very little downside potential.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:02 pm

DaveET1 wrote:MichaelM, I wrote a couple of paragraphs to you, but somehow my senile old brain posted it on the thread about circumcision scars. Maybe you could look there so I don't have to rewrite it all here? It's on the second page. Thanks for your patience.

Copy (right click) & paste (right click)

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 pm

MichaelM, The go-to implant surgeon in CA seems to be Dr. Edward Karpman at El Camino Urology in Mountain View. Don't know how close that is, but you can try him for an opinion.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 pm

MichaelM wrote:Why would the Representative of the implant company, AND the doctor both say that what they implanted was the biggest that could fit if that wasn't true? .

Again, I do not give a nickle for some of these second opinions after the fact. 1) no measurement can be made except in surgery. Unless the second opinionator cut you open and measured him/her self, then they can render no valid opinion.

2) Having watched many videos, it is clear some doctors make little effort to measure to the max, little effort to measure period. Some doctors stretch, pull and push to make sure they have every last cm possible and then remeasure again.

The salesman in the O.R. likely last sold old worn out cars formerly driven to old ladies only on church Sundays in his last job. Commission is the same either job. Everyone has to cover each other's ass. That is where the money is. Money speaks louder than results in today's world.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”