3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rahod1

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby rahod1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:16 am

I'm a little confused after reading some of your posts. You posted this back in June...right after your surgery:

So 4 weeks ago (4 years after the prostatectomy) I had the implant since the penis had continually shrunk until it had disappeared into the body completely. Now, with the implant, it is a normal size.

PS..Ok I see ...you could pump it out to 7". Wow...that's a LOT of dick being sucked back in after Prostate Surgery. Looks like they pulled back the urethra a LOT with PS???

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:37 am

Rahod1, Yes, after my penile implant May 16, 2017 the flaccid state was bigger than I ever had normally. But it really didn't inflate it just got harder and a tiny bit longer. My length before and after the prostate cancer in June, 2013 didn't seem to change, especially with the use of the VED. I was told that the total loss of all the erectile nerves cause the penis to be re-absorbed, giving a retrograde penis (meaning inside the body) and that only a VED would help with that. As I said, it did while it was on, but within 12 hours it was back inside. I decided on the IPP when my wife had to tell me that even sitting on the toilet (since I no longer had anything to grab and point) it shot urine straight out, under the seat but over the porcelain bowl, soaking the bathroom floor (which I didn't know because I didn't turn on the bathroom light so as not to wake her).
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 am

Well... Then talk to a proper doctor and get a revision. Again you show no interest on the traction device, nor the revision and assume everything is lost.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 am

MichaelM, I was so sorry to read all the bad things that have happened to your dick. I hope that someone somewhere can fix it so you will not be as disappointed (and depressed?) as you seem. Please keep us posted.
David

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

MichaelM wrote:Rahod1, Yes, after my penile implant May 16, 2017 the flaccid state was bigger than I ever had normally. But it really didn't inflate it just got harder and a tiny bit longer. My length before and after the prostate cancer in June, 2013 didn't seem to change, especially with the use of the VED. I was told that the total loss of all the erectile nerves cause the penis to be re-absorbed, giving a retrograde penis (meaning inside the body) and that only a VED would help with that. As I said, it did while it was on, but within 12 hours it was back inside. I decided on the IPP when my wife had to tell me that even sitting on the toilet (since I no longer had anything to grab and point) it shot urine straight out, under the seat but over the porcelain bowl, soaking the bathroom floor (which I didn't know because I didn't turn on the bathroom light so as not to wake her).

Me too :(

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 am

I had my meeting with the doctor last Friday. Unfortunately, a water pipe burst and we also scheduled all the acoustic ceiling to be removed, texture, and painted (and we had to leave the house), so this my first opportunity to report. The doctor corroborated the fact that I have 19 cm, a 15 cm pump and 4 rear tip extenders per side. She explained that she injected PGE1 to get my natural erection, and started the operation, and after removing the corpus cavernosa, pushed the measuring device inside to stretch as much as possible to determine the correct fit. It was 8 cm. A 15 cm implant put the hoses above the scrotum, so that size was chosen. She likes the rear tip extenders instead of a larger size because she can place them again the pubic bone (not sure I understood that part) so that when I push into my wife it would not back up and get shorter. So yes, she said, with the size and ability to stretch a bit past 8 cm (3.14 inches) I am at my max at about 3.5 to 3.75 inches. I couldn't find any fault after the conversation since she explained a longer implant would tend to bunch up if I let pressure out. I don't know much about it so I have to assume she did everything right, unless someone here knows better.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

torless50

Postby torless50 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 am

Micheal what was your size before surgery? Did the injections work well for you? Or with injections you didnt get an erection?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

Torless,

I thought I was at least 5.5 or 6 inches, but that was with the pump. The doctor told me that the pump sucks in a lot of tissue at the base of the penis that makes it hard to measure. So maybe I was small. No I was in a trial for PGE1 which worked. But that combination did not go to market. Trimix and Caverject would sometimes raise an erection, but I stopped because it ended up aching for many hours afterward. And quite honestly, it was creepy.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 am

Dude,
I don't get her logic, (or lack thereof). An implant does contract till it's pumped up. I would seek a second opinion. It just don't seem right.
Prayers,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:38 am

Hi guy I was just implanted 16 days ago. My doc did something very similar. When I woke up he told me he used a 15mm with 3 rear tip extensions. I was a bit concerned about the size it would generate when pumped up. He assured me it will match what I was before the ed problems started I also was about 5.5 or 6" memory is started to fade it's been so long. . I have not tested it yet but am anxious to see what it produces.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Return to “Implants”