"Normal" recovery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Eveready

"Normal" recovery

Postby Eveready » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:24 am

A reading of my new found brothers' posts over the past month or so indicates a vast range of post-operative experiences, all of which are normal (off the top of my head):
(a) your surgeon will leave you inflated to 0%, 20%, 60%, 80%;
(b) you will have first follow up at 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks;
(c) your nuts will swell to the size of plums, grapefruit, peanuts;
(d) your package will be blue, blue-black or precisely the same colour it was beforehand;
(e) you will experience debilitating pain for 2 days, 5 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 6 weeks;
(f) you will first activate your device at 1 week, 3 weeks, 4 weeks or more;
(g) your pump will be too high, too low, sideways, backwards, hidden, obvious, inoperable;
(h) you will cycle once daily for 60 minutes, twice daily for 20 minutes, whenever the mood takes you (but please, not in public);
(i) your cock will point left, right, sideways, up, down and sometimes more than one of these;
(j) you will experience stabbing "holy fuck! what was that!?" pain for 4 days, 4 weeks, 7 weeks, 9 months;
(k) you will resume (or commence) fucking at 6 days, 16 days, 36 days, 66 days;
(l) your cock will initially be numb, sensitive, excruciating, a source of delight/horror to man and partner.

But you will be hard. There is a degree of consensus about that.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Donnie1954

Re: "Normal" recovery

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:58 am

It's so true. Every case is different. For me, at 9 months post opp. It's always good and hard.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:03 am

Donnie is correct. Every case is different, and every patient heals differently. This is the nature of surgery --there is no predicting how any particular case will proceed.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 am

This is so true, that is the miracle of the human body, the self healing. Everyone does it differently. My balls were huge for a good 4 or 5 days. No black and blue for me. I didn't have excruciating pain, but have to admit, I was on pain pills for two weeks. The worst for me was in the morning, when I hadn't gone with a pain pill the whole night. It ached where the pump was. But even then, I wouldn't say it was excruciating pain. My dick is I would say 60% inflated, but I don't know for sure. I followed up with my doctor, 1 week after and then 2 weeks after. He doesn't want me touching the pump until activation, 6 weeks. I got a little over 2 weeks to go. My dick points slightly left. Yesterday week 4, I experienced a little discomfort on the right side of my ball bag. The day before that I experienced a little pain on the left side below the incision, but again, nothing too bad. I have some numbness on the right side where the pump is. I can feel the tubes from the pump. The pump was way up high after surgery, and it worried me a little, but after a week, it dropped down to bottom of my ball bag. You can't tell it's there, But if you feel down there, you definitely know that what you're touching is not a testicle. :lol: I guess I would have rather to have it behind my right nut, but instead it's in the front of my right ball. I'll say one thing, there is no problem accessing it. :lol: waking up today, I feel pretty good. I just hope this bad boy stretches out a little, cause right now, I'm only about 4". I was about 6" prior to surgery. Of course that was a good 8 or 9 months ago that I had a solid erection. Maybe a little longer, because the injections became less effective, until they didn't get me firm enough at all. I'm optimistic, but really have no idea how it's going to feel. Oh, and there are two ways that the implant can be performed, infrapubic or penoscrotal. And incision in the pubic area, or an incision in the ball bag. I had the infrapubic method. I have read varying opinions on these two methods as well. They say for infrapubic there is a risk of cutting the dorsal nerve. And the downside to penoscrotal is the surgeon places the resvoir blindly. But all and all I would have to say that it wasn't all that bad of an experience. Good luck.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:36 am

Ed,
Your implant was very similar to mine. Just wait until you pump that bad boy up. You'll be impressed. I promise. So will the missus. Then add on another half inch by stretching.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:16 pm

There is no normal. If there was you could buy chinese made dicks off the shelf at Toys R Us. Finding a doctor with a level of constantly consistent results is very much key to your success. Every body is different, every dick a different size, MANY model combinations of pumps and cylinders are available but a doctor who had consistently good results across the whole spectrum of variables gives you your best potential for success. You do not want to see a doctor with varying results, especially if you have issues that put you outside the level of healthy norm.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”