Numbness

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelquinginjury

Numbness

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Reading about People Who got implants I can see many of them got differents degrees of numbness, many recovery the normal feeling in some months 6-12?
I could see too people who had pubic approach got numb in glans and top of the shaft, and people who had scrotal approach got numb in frenulum and below glans and underside of shaft.

So can the people with implant tell me about their experiences with numb and incission technique which they got? Did you recovery your feeling with the time? How many time it Last? If you not, are you happy with the implant?

Excuse for my english
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

LesNesman1

Re: Numbness

Postby LesNesman1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:36 pm

I am about 11 weeks post op and have been cycling now for about 2.5 weeks. I had Infra pubic approach and have experienced no numbness at all and feels very normal for having an implant inside my body. I have however had no other surgeries for cancer, ect like many here, so that may play a factor on numbness. Not sure.

Les
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Dr. Caesar did mine peno-scrotally and no problem at all with any sensation.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:39 pm

I am 4 months post op.... 3rd implant. I have some numbness and "cold head"..... Compared to my "soft noodle dick" and no erections at all, it's a fair trade.... I do expect both to get better with time..... Either way, it's worth it... I CAN FUCK!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:42 pm

i have very mild numbness along the undersurface of my penis. Not a problem, seems to be getting better. I had peno-scrotal approach. Some surgeons say that "peno-scrotal" is the best approach because you AVOID nerve damage whch can make the top of your penis numb(a rare complication of infrapubic) and because you can get an ideal pump placement.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:39 pm

LMCatman wrote:I am 4 months post op.... 3rd implant. I have some numbness and "cold head"..... Compared to my "soft noodle dick" and no erections at all, it's a fair trade.... I do expect both to get better with time..... Either way, it's worth it... I CAN FUCK!!!

If you have cold heal, you had infrapubic i guess. Did you have three infrapubic approach?
Your numbness improved with the time in your first and seconds implant?
Last edited by jelquinginjury on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:42 pm

TANGERINE wrote:i have very mild numbness along the undersurface of my penis. Not a problem, seems to be getting better. I had peno-scrotal approach. Some surgeons say that "peno-scrotal" is the best approach because you AVOID nerve damage whch can make the top of your penis numb(a rare complication of infrapubic) and because you can get an ideal pump placement.

I have read with infrapubic you get numb on top of the penis and glans, and with peno-scrotal on underside and frenulum. How long have you been with the implant.? Your numbness is in frenulum too? It is getting better?

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Had total numbness first week, then about 95% numbness with 5% trying to make up for the 95% to the point of pain.

After four months, total recovery.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:17 pm

charlesr wrote:Had total numbness first week, then about 95% numbness with 5% trying to make up for the 95% to the point of pain.

After four months, total recovery.

Congrats !
Did you do anythinhg to recovery the feeling? Or you Just wait?

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:13 am

I had severe "cold head" after my first implant, which was peri-scrotal.... Not as bad after my second, which was infrapubic and pretty severe after my third, which was infrapubic. I think the first surgeon "damaged" me.....

I CAN FUCK!!!!!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”