coloplast deflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

Re: coloplast deflation

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm 4.5 months post-implant.... 3rd implant.... It's pretty easy to deflate now.... I've had 4 years practice already! Worry less..... It's probably gonna be OK.....)))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:I am only 3 weeks out for implantation, I was deflated at 2 weeks By the PA. On my ride home from from the Doctors office. I noticed an feeling that was similar to that feeling when your getting a spontaneous erection. As soon as I was home I went an looked and my penis had swelled up on it's on. Called my Doctor and sent him a pic. He said that while he and I was discussing my progress. He allowed me to feel around finding the deflate button and other areas of my penis. That I must have touched the deflate button in a way that opened it back up allowing the saline to flow back into my penis. I have to return the next day to get it done again. They assure me that I am deflated but to me it looks like I have a semi about to occur. I know some of it is the implant it's self making my penis look fuller. I will say this I like the fuller looks, and it has gotten better looking as the day pass by, not as full, but still very noticeable.. I go back on July 31 to learn how to cycle. Looking forward to that day.
Will it eventually just hang natural or will it always be in a fuller state?

If it's anything like my Titan, you're going to have a permanent half chub sticking straight out at all times. It's a bit embarrassing. I'm trying to handle it by wearing really tight underwear to keep it flat against me. That's the idea at least.
Last edited by Tenk11 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Tenk11 wrote:If it's anything like my Titan, you're going to have a permanent half chub sticking straight out at all times. It's a bit embarrassing. I'm trying to handle it by wearing really tight underwear to keep it today against me. That's the idea at least.

I am just curious, anticipating my own future implant. Do you point your penis up or down?

It seems to me that up and to one side might be mowre concealable?

Thanks
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Tenk11 wrote:If it's anything like my Titan, you're going to have a permanent half chub sticking straight out at all times. It's a bit embarrassing. I'm trying to handle it by wearing really tight underwear to keep it today against me. That's the idea at least.

I am just curious, anticipating my own future implant. Do you point your penis up or down?

It seems to me that up and to one side might be mowre concealable?

Thanks

The most natural and least uncomfortable direction for me is down and left. For sure the most concealable is up, but that is uncomfortable and/or painful. Might just be for me, though, I've been getting a bit of shaft pains the last week or so. My implant REALLY wants to be straight.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Tenk11 wrote:
The most natural and least uncomfortable direction for me is down and left. For sure the most concealable is up, but that is uncomfortable and/or painful. Might just be for me, though, I've been getting a bit of shaft pains the last week or so. My implant REALLY wants to be straight.

Thanks. I read here that after a few months the implant gets more comfortable. So there is much hope for improvment in your situation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 pm

2 years post-implant. One press of the button and that's it.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Tennisguy64

Postby Tennisguy64 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

4-1/2 months out here.....pump is nicely located and easy to reach and operate....having said that.....Without squeezing my dick while pushing the button, it does not fully deflate...Others have said the same thing about a partial erection....I think its something I have to get used to.....and I am..... slowly.......

As I have shared before, I believe mine starts to fill again .....partially but keeps it from hanging down in what would be more like the old days.....

I still have problems sometimes when I want to inflate, the bulb(pump) is very difficult to squeeze....takes tremendous pressure to get it to go....2 fingers and thumb....eventually it "breaks" and the fluid starts to move..... Not sure why this is happenning.... plan to see the DR. soon to inquire.....
Surgery on 2/27/2017 Dr. Rafael Carion USF Tampa
47 Years ED and Peyronnies since 2015
64 Years Old Married 40 years Orlando, FL Coloplast Titan OTR

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Tenk11 wrote:

Thanks. I read here that after a few months the implant gets more comfortable. So there is much hope for improvment in your situation.

The gang on here will not lie to you BUT, just remember, everybody's anatomy is a little different and different people have varying pain tolerance..

Larry

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:17 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Tenk11 wrote:

I am not too worried about it my good man! I'm still pretty recently implanted. I was just a bit surprised because at the beginning I was amazed at how little pain my penis felt - it was all ball pain. It's definitely not unbearable just sucks when it surprises me at work. This whole process has been 100 times less painful than I thought it would be. I'm getting more and more used to the implant. It's funny how the mind works, it can go from I'm a moron for getting an implant to this is the greatest thing to ever exist on earth. Good times!

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:15 am

Tennisguy64, Go to the main Implant menu, Page 7, and find Dave's Journey and Circumcision. Look on Page 3 and there I describe the solution for you. If that doesn't work, IM me and I'll help.

Return to “Implants”